[PRP - Central] Problem Child

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mila Farrell
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:07 am
"The little runt did it again," an aggrieved voice grumbled from the thick foliage around the base of one of the cliffs that littered the central House's region. In a moment, a very large, blood-red lion with a pitch black mane and tail, as well as leg-patterns, steps out into the dim light of the evening. He's clearly unhappy; his tail twitches back and forth in anger, and he's clearly limping. He's speaking over his shoulder to someone, who steps out a moment later; a white lioness with a black stripe down her back and black limbs, as well as a distinct red marking resembling a dragon running up one foreleg. She's smirking, a sure sign that she's enjoying his discomfort.

"Little b*****d made sure that 'lope ran right back over me paw when I was hunting," the male grumbled again, flopping down on the slope. "Huh! Some 'prince.' He's got a cruel, sadistic streak that's quite out of proportion with his size. Thank the Emperor he's not firstborn. And don't you let that get back to his mother," Xal added, irritably, glancing uncertainly at the lioness. "She dotes on the little terror."

"Whyever would I do that?" The lioness gives him a look of wide-eyed innocence, lazily rubbing alongside him and flicking her tailtuft at his nose, making him sneeze, suddenly. Her voice was a lazy drawl. "I'm only a simple hunter, Red, I don't talk with her majesty."

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:20 am
He grunted. "Simple hunter, my behind," he snorted, but quietly. He never knew what she reported, or wouldn't; it was best to be on the safe side. He flexed the pained paw again, ears flattening at the thought of the miserable Brat, and sighed heavily. If it weren't for the kid, he would have to admit he enjoyed it here, which was somewhat odd; quite out of calling of either his Firekin or rogue ancestors. The place, for one, had plenty of water, even in the dry season, and he was in one place rather than moving around. But perhaps it was the desolation and hardiness that called to him; this surely was no place for a slouch to live. Xal wondered why Ryuuza was here. He and Afu had picked her up, seemingly out of nowhere, to join, and something about the lioness made him decidedly uneasy. But they'd become partners, out of the odd sense that they were two newcomers to a pride, and therefore had to band together to get through the first two weeks.

The white lioness stretched, claws slipping out for a brief moment, and she gives him a look of thinly-veiled sardonic amusement. "So, 'cripple,' what're you going to do today?"

Mila Farrell
Captain

[IC] Tianxia Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces