Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
No, not a game, but anyone active, just say something. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vote if you're active
  Look regularly
  Sometimes
  Just saw this by crazy random happenstance
  This is the last thing I'm doing on this part of the guild, then I'm just not looking back
View Results

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:36 pm
I'm not always a constant active, I have times where I'll fall behind because of something and just stop on an rpg, but that's beside the point, and I wish I hadn't done it before..., BUT, what I'm trying to say is that the activity on here has gotten to what seems to be an all time low. Now, on some parts of Gaia, yes, activity, but this is the place I've been relying on for Role Playing activity for almost two years and it rarely has cold times like this. Yes, I'm asking for a bit more activity, but if you can't give me that, I would like to know what exactly why you stopped going on here as much. Just, wondering. Me, I've just been hoping for a good game. Not good at making them myself, I have to wait for others to make one. Sorry if anyone sees this as an inconvenience, I'm just looking for insight.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:18 pm
Me, I've been occasionally roleplaying here and there around Gaia. It is difficult to Roleplay with people. When you have half a decade or more experience in creative writing than them.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:16 pm
I agree, though i wouldnt say im creative in writing or something but alot of people who roleplay dont really have much experience and it gets hard with one liners and such or when they rp like (hey you *tackles you*) its difficult. But i loved Legion of Helpers, its where i first began  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 3:27 pm
Aprilbaby1
I agree, though i wouldnt say im creative in writing or something but alot of people who roleplay dont really have much experience and it gets hard with one liners and such or when they rp like (hey you *tackles you*) its difficult. But i loved Legion of Helpers, its where i first began

It has been a while since I have seen you. I think the last couple of long lasting role-plays I was in included you.  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 3:33 pm
Walt-J-Rimmer
Aprilbaby1

It has been a while since I have seen you. I think the last couple of long lasting role-plays I was in included you.

yeah it has been a while. n yeah i remember bein in alot of rps that lasted a pretty long time. i wish Legion of Helpers was still active, kinda sad now that nobody ever gets on it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:23 pm
I think it could be active again if others posted more. I'm not one to really say anything because I stopped a couple of times myself, but I still miss it.  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:21 am
yeah, well we could come up wit an rp n invite people to be in it or something, u know, to try n bring it back to life again.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:27 am
I tried once, but I suck at making RP stories. Really, I'm not even good at playing in them, much less making them. SO, we need someone to make a good RP, we need someone for recruiting good players, and we need someone who's really good at playing RPs, keeping them alive, keeping them making sense, long enough posts. Man, this is all of a sudden reminding me of Sly Cooper 3 when they're trying to find the right group to do something major.  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Killthisacc

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:56 pm
O.o hi im stil alive  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 12:59 am
i know how you feel, i love to rp but it seems this sub-forum is dead half the time. it's most unfortunate, however i own a rp guild and am quite skilled in them at least in my opinion anyways lol! i could try coming up with something for you if you want, pm me and we'll brainstorm okay?  

Shizuma Sama Etoile

700 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

neon blue penguin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 12:00 pm
i left gaia about a year ago because i had other more pressing issues to deal with but i am back now and if you need any help just message me i would be happy to oblige.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:21 am
i'm active, but life does somethimes get in my way. i mean this place died all of a sudden and i loved rping here.  

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

Baron Von Bunshwick

Dapper Businessman

6,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:35 pm
"Something" ninja  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:57 pm
I have a theory and I'm pretty sure you'll either hit yourself in the head for not thinking of it, or think me an idiot for pointing it out.

To explain this theory, I'm going to explain my own situation oh...let's say ten years ago. Just a decade. Back then I was able to RP all the damn time. Always places to go, things to do, people ready for whatever. In the end: Very, very active and constantly growing and spreading.

Five years later there were quite a few less. There were still enough to keep things active and fun, but there wasn't an intake of newbies to shape the future like there used to be.

1 year ago. I came to realize something: RP's dying. Honestly, I think it's that simple. There are those Die-Hards like myself that stick around and forever will for whatever reason, but there's a very, very, very small number of newbies learning and helping expand. They've all moved on to new fads and such. Other games, Facebook, MySpace, whatever. This was more of a "fad."

In simple, the theory: This is a dying art that the generations did not, and will not carry on. Or so I came to experience over far too long now.  

Kain M ShZual

arocho

Hilarious Lunatic

3,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 6:06 pm
i think its time we all make rpgs  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items