Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
Guilty Pleasure D: Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you expressed your furry side to EVERYONE you know?
No
46%
 46%  [ 21 ]
Of course
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
Some people but not relatives
31%
 31%  [ 14 ]
Total Votes : 45

Isaol-the-wolf

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:37 am
guilty pleasure:
"Something that you love to do, but you just cannot admit that you do it."

For the journal entry in class today (english) We had to right about a guilty pleasure, im suppose to be doing it now, but I cant... sweatdrop I suppose you can guess what my guilty pleasure is, seeing how Im making a topic about it in this guild.
Nobody except two friends IRL know that im a furry, I cant bring myself to talk about it in the journal entry... Especially since the teacher reads them. I know im not the only one who is secretive about it. Im not sure how to deal with it.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:24 am
I don't see what's to worry about. If someone asks, I'll tell 'em, but I don't go around "yiffing" everyone I know or anything. X3 I don't see the point in advertising (or, adversely, being ashamed of) something that's merely a hobby for me.  

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200

Shadows sweet embrace

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:49 am
Well I wen to high school with three furs and a scale, so no I never have had problems expressing it at school, as for home life it wasn't until last year that I started comming out to my parents. I'd go to local fur meets and wear hats with ears I'd even mew and marf at my parents.

But like Sune I don't see a problem with being open about it, after all furry isn't my life, it's some thing I do and like but I don't let being a fur take over my life.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:46 pm
My dad is intolerant, and my classmates at school aren't exactly...open, to things that are different. I dont go to a large school, they're only 90 people in the eleventh grade. If there was a way I could find more furries in my area. :'(  

Isaol-the-wolf

Shadows sweet embrace

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:19 pm
Have you tried pounced?

Anyway I went to a small school too, my graduating class was only 93 students. It was the largest number of students to ever walk from my school, so I know how that is.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:20 pm
Shadows sweet embrace
Have you tried pounced?

Anyway I went to a small school too, my graduating class was only 93 students. It was the largest number of students to ever walk from my school, so I know how that is.

Or if you want a furry finder site with a little less sexual innuendo that's not used primaraly as a dating site you could always try the Internet Furry Proximity Locater http://ifpl.cattech.org it doesn't have quite as many members but the site is much much older and simpler to use.  

Rukin

hazzwolf

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:37 pm
Shadows sweet embrace
Well I wen to high school with three furs and a scale...

Wull hallo thar!

Uhm... almost all my good friends IRL are furries, and those that aren't know about it, as do my parents. As Shadow said, we were all pretty open about it in high school, myself especially going so far as wearing a tail on a regular basis... but since I got to college I toned it down a lot. There are 4 furs here too, but out of a much bigger population than the 300 or so that went to our high school and I'm sure there are quite a few of the frat boys and such who hate furries so I don't want to deal with that. I have enough stress as it is.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:03 am
I am both an open bisexual and a furry. heart  

Selene Aries

Isaol-the-wolf

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:10 am
Diana Aries
I am both an open bisexual and a furry. heart

confused
Okay...
Thanks guys all I could find when I searched for that stuff, wikifur only gave me links to chat/finder sites that have the words "yiff," "vore," or "bondage."
Thanks Rukin and Shadows Sweet Embrace, in 7th grade I went to a school that had over 400 students in the 7th grade, then in 8th grade I went to a private school that only had 14 kids in the whole 8th grade. A big change for me, but 90 kids is better than 14.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:24 pm
I keep telling myself that if someone asks I will tell them, but nobody has asked, so nobody knows.. mrgreen  

BullViper

Isaol-the-wolf

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:09 pm
BullViper
I keep telling myself that if someone asks I will tell them, but nobody has asked, so nobody knows.. mrgreen

Thats awesome, Imma do that then, if anyone asks I'll tell them.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:31 pm
I'm open about it.. I've never tried to hide it. I mean, I have even had to set a few people straight that Furry does not automatically mean you have sex with your dog, or dress in a fursuit for sex.

But I haven't just told everyone either. it's there for them to see, or they can ask if they're curious. I don't feel the need to go around telling everyone I meet about it.. It's about as pointless as telling everyone you have a birthmark on your a**. Who cares?  

Gennivieve

Isaol-the-wolf

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:49 pm
Gennivieve
I'm open about it.. I've never tried to hide it. I mean, I have even had to set a few people straight that Furry does not automatically mean you have sex with your dog, or dress in a fursuit for sex.

But I haven't just told everyone either. it's there for them to see, or they can ask if they're curious. I don't feel the need to go around telling everyone I meet about it.. It's about as pointless as telling everyone you have a birthmark on your a**. Who cares?
Some people actually thought being a furry meant having intercourse with a animal? I still like the idea of only telling people if they ask if you are.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:16 am
Isaol-the-wolf
Some people actually thought being a furry meant having intercourse with a animal? I still like the idea of only telling people if they ask if you are.

There are a lot of misconceptions out there about furries, even among furries I am afraid. sweatdrop

People like to associate the fandom with sexual kinks/fetishes. While they do exist, they have nothing to do with the actual Furry fandom. They are simply a part of the human condition and exist within every fandom.

Selene Aries

Isaol-the-wolf

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:11 am
Diana Aries
Isaol-the-wolf

There are a lot of misconceptions out there about furries, even among furries I am afraid. sweatdrop

People like to associate the fandom with sexual kinks/fetishes. While they do exist, they have nothing to do with the actual Furry fandom. They are simply a part of the human condition and exist within every fandom.

I was in Rally yesterday and someone started calling me a "furfag," of coursed I laughed, when he got bored, he stopped trying to be offencive and asked me some questions. One of the questions he asked is why are we stuck up. sweatdrop Then he asked about "yiff," stuff, and if that was the only thing we do. He asked several other questions that aren't really appropriate, anyway, I just though it was interesting that at first he was objecting my presence, then he came to be fine with it, and then started being polite, before he left he apologized. 3nodding Some good people out there, I guess this showed that people who dont like us just havent been given a chance to know us.  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff