[PRP -North] Renewal

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:53 pm
SanLona (12:27:59 AM): Fu'Ren slipped from the den early that morning feeling warm. The chilled air before dawn was a bit of relief as she wandered down the slopes of the highlands with careful paws. The dew was still fresh, clinging gently to her toes and the tip of her tail. It all felt very nice. Coming upon a rise she settled there, gazing up at the tinted sky. The sun would be rising soon...not yet, but soon. Little flecks of color were starting to appear.

Even so she sat back a bit, her eyes closing as she just let the chill and the silence soak through her fur. Mmmm.

PhiferWolf (12:42:19 AM): With the northwest and northeast passages from their territory checked out, it was time for a quick rest stop in the House's clearing, doubting anyone would be awake for him to encounter.

It puzzled him greatly coming back to a bone empty den. His mate was not here. Had she gone out for morning errands or... Looking outside opening at the cave of the den, he saw a lone figure sitting outside. With a smile on his face, the male swiftly but quietly made his way down to the figure.

Licking the body of the lioness, a soft purr rumbled deep inside before sitting beside her. "Morning, you're up early."

SanLona (1:00:58 AM): "Mmm...It was very warm in the den," she explained simply. She didn't open her eyes as he made a few passes at grooming her. She had already been relaxing in a sense and the newfound attention only added too it. The nearness of him, however, did block out a bit of the pleasant cold from the morning air, but she didn't care to ask him to move. "It's so much nicer out here."

PhiferWolf (1:06:32 AM): Sheng moved a bit from her to stretch. "I'd have to agreeeee," he accented from the pique of his stretch, shaking his massive mane. "Every morning, the air is always cool from the night before..." The male took in a deep inhale and a refreshing exhale.

"But, you know, that isn't the best part, right?" He replied as he walked past her to do a few last errands while he was still active, checking the lower levels of the dens and around the corners of of the House's gates and then back to his mate, smiling.

SanLona (1:15:05 AM): "Oh?" She murmured, only turning her ears as he left briefly. She was rarely out this early, though she did arise in a very timely fashion. But to be up before even the sun...well, that wasn't part of her daily routine. But she wasn't up for work, so she waited, just taking in the air and keeping her relaxed ears open for the sound of her mate when he chose to return.

PhiferWolf (1:25:08 AM): Sheng passed her slowly, whispering, "I suggest you open your eyes, it's almost here."

The lord made a small circle before coming back to his mate's side, staring out to the horizon as if a statue facing west toward the rising sun, the sky flaring into a soft pink into a burning orange and red, the imminent event occuring. Another smile crept upon his face, a habit to witness the sunrise each morning, taking a pause in his patrols to do so.

SanLona (1:38:29 AM): Fu'Ren did so. She found it took her a moment to take in what she was seeing. While seeing beauty in other things wasn't one of her greastest talents, she did find that there was something...impressionable about that sunrise. The colors and how they grazed the slopes and hills of their homeland and how the colors were so strange, almost alien to the sky that was so commonly blue or gray...it was wonderful.

After a few moments she let out a small breath and murmured, "It's lovely." Words just didn't really...explain it. It was a very serene feeling. She couldn't find a way to express it and it didn't really bother her.

PhiferWolf (1:46:56 AM): Sheng licked her as tenderly, affectionately, as he could and purred as he pulled himself away. His attention had drifted down to her from the sun, an image more speechless for him. One of two beautiful images he gets to see everyday. "It definitely is."

With a cough, he diverted his eyes before she could get a glimpse of him staring at her. Boldly, he moved closer with his purr. "You should wake every morning."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:25 pm
SanLona (1:53:45 AM): She let out a small laugh, dropping her eyes away from the sun to look at him sideways, "Oh, I don't know about that. A lady needs her rest." She dropped her gaze lower, hiding it behind her lashes. She could feel him moving closer, and though she made no advancement herself, she made no move to pull away. Advances were for men, not for ladies. He should know how it went. Together as they had been, he should know.

PhiferWolf (1:58:02 AM): "Right, you would like to have your beauty sleep, I apologize," he chuckled rubbing his head against hers, pressing his massive mane lightly against her, purring afffectionately. Sheng smiled, "I'll just have to watch it alone every morning."

Purposely shivering, he let out a soft chatter. "Brrr... it's getting a little cold, lets head back inside and get warmed up before we go on with our day?" Though, Sheng had very little intention of carrying on today's patrols and what not, surely Shu will take care of that.

SanLona (2:06:07 AM): "I'm sure you could have kept me warm out here," Fu'Ren commented dryly, slowly slipping to her feet with a small stretch. She didn't really feel as if she had cooled off much. But then, affectionate stimulation didn't exactly chill her. She took one last look at the sky. It really was lovely. But...perhaps some other day. That time was passed now.

PhiferWolf (2:14:36 AM): "Where is comletely up to you, I prefer the privacy of our den to the openness of the Clearing," Sheng replied, yawning with a slight roar, licking his chops. Then a thought hit him. "Unless warming up here is up your alley, I'd be more than happy to oblige."

SanLona (2:18:07 AM): As if there was anything really private about their den. That was only a half truth, really. She rolled her eyes a little and shook her head, turning away from the sunrise. She began to walk back to the den, swishing her tail gently near the ground, where dew still collected on it a little. She didn't say anything else. Nothing else really needed to be said.

PhiferWolf (2:24:22 AM): Sheng gave a stern glance around to ensure no one was wake or spying. Satisfied the two of them were alone, the Lord took after his mate, nipping at her tail as he got close, a smirk on his face as he slowly took the lead. With bold steps and a regal stride, the two ascended to their chambers.

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

[IC] Tianxia Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces