Reply Fallout 3
LOL IM SCARED Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shady loves fallout 3

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:02 am
lol im scared to go anywhere near dark broken buildings im to afraid to find a feral ghoul lol so i wanted to know how many of you are/were scared ? and if you are not scared anymore i wanted to ask is it possible to sneak by the ghouls ?...... thx for losing time by posting here heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:51 am
Ghouls give me an adrenaline rush. When I can't see them, but they notice me and I hear that weird noise they make, I get pumped! And then a Glowing One shows up and it ticks me off.....  

Haratio TaFotter
Crew

XxCrimson_ShinobixX
Vice Captain

Ruthless Hunter

14,475 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:18 am
Well yeah I got creeped out lol specially in that tower where everything is dark and there is a while pack of those things and you can't see anything, only about 3 or 4 feet around u if you turn the Pip Boy light on lol, it'll do no good trust me  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:45 am
XxCrimson_ShinobixX
Well yeah I got creeped out lol specially in that tower where everything is dark and there is a while pack of those things and you can't see anything, only about 3 or 4 feet around u if you turn the Pip Boy light on lol, it'll do no good trust me

lol so ill be in da dark!!!!!!!!  

shady loves fallout 3

Haratio TaFotter
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:54 pm
shady_is 3mo
XxCrimson_ShinobixX

lol so ill be in da dark!!!!!!!!

Was it in like a cave in the side of a hill? If so, at the top of the hill, there is a switch you can flip and trun the lights on in there.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:56 pm
no darky !!!!!!!!1 yey  

shady loves fallout 3

johnny blackk
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:15 pm
Combat shotgun+ head shots+ ferel ghouls= not so scary XD,a pain in the a** but not so scary,I normally tried to avoid them but opn my main file I have a ghoul mask so now I can basically walk right passed em.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:30 pm
ghoul mask o_O kwlllllllllll  

shady loves fallout 3

hirationugget

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:32 pm
If you want to avoid them completely, and look badass, Help the ghouls get into tenpenny and Roy Philips gives you a ghoul mask, he tells you to keep your distance from feral ghouls when your wearing it or else they will sniff you out, but they don't, you can walk past them, and close to them and they just look at you funny and don't attack  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:35 pm
aaaaa feral ghouls smoke marjuana !!!!!!! lol they ook at u funny lol  

shady loves fallout 3

Haratio TaFotter
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:38 pm
tyler9834
If you want to avoid them completely, and look badass, Help the ghouls get into tenpenny and Roy Philips gives you a ghoul mask, he tells you to keep your distance from feral ghouls when your wearing it or else they will sniff you out, but they don't, you can walk past them, and close to them and they just look at you funny and don't attack

I had no idea that you could do that with the Ghouls Mask!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:40 pm
am i the only dumb a** that has one profile and thats it ?  

shady loves fallout 3

Haratio TaFotter
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:07 pm
shady_is 3mo

Actually, you aren't the only one. I have yet to mkae both my good and neutral characters. Right now I'm just having fun with my evil guy.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:06 am
Haratio TaFotter
shady_is 3mo

Actually, you aren't the only one. I have yet to make both my good and neutral characters. Right now I'm just having fun with my evil guy.

I have about 4, or 5, most of them are guys i started that i gave up on. I've tried making neutral guys, but i always end up doing something really evil, or really good, and than I'm just too lazy to get back to neutral  

hirationugget

Fallout 3

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces