Welcome to Gaia! ::

Junjou Romantica Guild

Back to Guilds

In here we'll be able to get to know each other, role play, chat about your favorite characters, write fan fic storys or draw fan art, etc.. 

Tags: Junjou, Yaoi, PureHearted, boyxboy, Romantica 

Reply Junjou Romantica Main Forum
Introductions Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you introduce yourself?
  Sure!
  Do, Do I have to...?
View Results

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:00 am
Lets be friendly and introduce ourself! Wouldn't it be nice to let people know about yourself and to make friends? Lol, who knows it might work. (shrugs)  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:42 pm
Sup, I'm Libby! And it seems as though I'm alone here sweatdrop ... oh well! I am 13, love anime and mexican food, and have 2 very annoying younger siblings. I'm currently in the middle of an issue; my stupid little brother told my mom about Junjou! Luckily, he didn't go into details, but mom wants to see an episode, so, I dunno what to do!  

Zetsubou-Libby18

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:37 pm
Zetsubou-Libby18
Sup, I'm Libby! And it seems as though I'm alone here sweatdrop ... oh well! I am 13, love anime and mexican food, and have 2 very annoying younger siblings. I'm currently in the middle of an issue; my stupid little brother told my mom about Junjou! Luckily, he didn't go into details, but mom wants to see an episode, so, I dunno what to do!
Hello Libby Its nice to see you! and it's great to have you around! That sort of situation I never experienced it before since everyone doesn't bother about what I read nor watch so i'm sorry I can't help out.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:43 am
Hey everyone. It's your captain of the Junjou Romantica guild!
It's nice to meet you all. (Besides Meladee, lol. *whispers* We're best friends irl. >w> )
Anyway, I'm currently fifteen and will be sixteen this year in October. Ehehe, who doesn't love anime?! Fags that's who. >_> I find myself reading manga, listening to music, and playing video games constantly. Yes. I'm a geek.
Though, I hate being labeled, I'm definitely a nerd in some ways.
I mean, I photoshop constantly, I love being right, and I'm an honor roll student.
Other than that, I'm an only child even though my mother, my grandma, and my aunt are all childish themselves. I have an adorable little cousin that's as devious as me. (We can't possibly be cousins! We're too alike!)
Also, my goal in life is to maybe get into graphic designing, but my one goal is to someday start writing novels.
I. LOVE. YAOI. >o<

{--Reply to Libby;
lol that's horrible. My mom found out I was into yaoi a quite a few months ago. Unless your mom is homophobic, then it might not bother her and she'll accept it. I've watched a pretty graphic gay tv show on Logo and my mom didn't seem to mind. She just knows I support the gay community.
Don't be afraid to be open to your mom. Killing your little brother doesn't help either. >.>

The Typical Daydreamer
Captain

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:10 am
Otay~ my turn! This is your Vice Captian of the Junjou Romatica Guild Speaking! As Breathless said, its a pleasure to meet everyone of you. Right now I attend a high school in Louisiana and I'm 16 a.t.m. and will be 17 when september comes again. Phew times sure passes by!
I'm an otaku, basicly.I love RPG, MMO's, manga's, anime, J-pop. My hobby is drawing and writing stories!
My goal in life is to make a popular series like the [Tales of Series] >w< I'm a huge fan of their work. And I hope to be able to meet the creater one day.
I don't mind being labeled. Right now at school I'm mostly labeled as quiet, cool,and artistic. I don't know how I got those label's all i do in class is sit, read,and draw.
I first encountered Junjou Romantica when -iBreathless-'s birthday was coming up. I asked her if she had it and since she replied no I bought it for her. Though it was the wrong volume, cause thats all they had at the time. I got curious enough to read it and since then I was somewhat into it till I decided to read more and watch a bit of the anime. Now I'm a fan. (laugh)
I don't mind Yaoi I just don't like it if its about anime that i love. like LukexGuy....or LeonxStahn.... I find it awkward...

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:39 pm
My name is Melody, and I am a girl. My profile says my birthdy is on October 24th, but it is actually October 25th (I messed up, I guess). I will be 16 on 10/25/09. This summer I will be taking driver's training (so excited!). I play the flute and I have a purple flute. Seriously, I do. I love being active and ride bikes/run/swim. I consider my self a decent drawer and I love to write (yaoi stories!). I am looking forward to this guild! The one thing I love the most? YAOI! My favorite yaoi? Junjou Romantica! Favorite character? Hiro-san! Lol. I have an older sister who will be 17 in May and a twin brother who is one minute older than me. I go to alternative school called Orion (I love the name). I live in MIchigan.....Nothing more I can say, really. If I think of something else, I'll let you know.

Libby, don't worry. If your mom doesn't like it, then just watch it secretly. -winks-. My mom doesn't mind. She is very open minded and she supports whatever I do.

Lucid Elliot Atray  

XLucidXX

An Uke Mage

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:18 pm
My turn~ My turn~~~*waves his hand in the air* Hello, Misaki Takahashi here~ biggrin actually it's Edward Sou...^-^ *bows* rp/cosplay as Misaki..;D anyway...im Japanese and ......ima boy.. biggrin and im bi~ biggrin and...yeah...English is my 3rd language....(( Japanese is 1st, Korean is 2nd, English is 3rd..now Chinese is 4th..)) XD I love Junjou Romantica~~~~~~~~~~~ Plus, I have my own Usagi-san.. biggrin and and...im 18...and and im Innocent Uke...and 100&#xUk;e (( I did 10 different uke/seme test...but the results are Innocent Uke and 100% Uke...DX)) and and.........eh.......um......ughh......I love Yaoi.......>.> and....ughh.......ummm......ughh....@.@.......*faints*

Love from
Misaki Takahashi

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:59 am
Hallo :3 My name ish Dana. I am currently 16.
I decided to try watching Junjou (I don't remember how long ago) and back then I was thinking, I know it's gonna be so gay.... But, I fell in love with it after watching the first episode. 3nodding
I really love the Terrorist couple (I wish there were more episodes with them)...but, then again... I love all of em. sweatdrop

Porcelain Espresso

Porcelain Espresso

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:00 am
III MISAKI TAKAHASHI III
My turn~ My turn~~~*waves his hand in the air* Hello, Misaki Takahashi here~ biggrin actually it's Edward Sou...^-^ *bows* rp/cosplay as Misaki..;D anyway...im Japanese and ......ima boy.. biggrin and im bi~ biggrin and...yeah...English is my 3rd language....(( Japanese is 1st, Korean is 2nd, English is 3rd..now Chinese is 4th..)) XD I love Junjou Romantica~~~~~~~~~~~ Plus, I have my own Usagi-san.. biggrin and and...im 18...and and im Innocent Uke...and 100&#xUk;e (( I did 10 different uke/seme test...but the results are Innocent Uke and 100% Uke...DX)) and and.........eh.......um......ughh......I love Yaoi.......>.> and....ughh.......ummm......ughh....@.@.......*faints*

Love from
Misaki Takahashi

You can speak KOREAN? :O
I'm korean. biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:39 pm
Hi-hi~ My name's Nana, And I'm 16 year's old...
I'm Japanese (Currently learning to speak it @__@)
And I'm Bisexual And...I love Yaoi/Yuri :3
Though i prefer Yaoi I love Junjou Romantica i was on Youtube.com and i just saw it And it looked Interesting so i started watching I fell in love with it ;D And yeah.......Dunno what else to say <__< >__>  

lI Nana Il

lI Nana Il

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:40 pm
III Kyon III

Love from
Misaki Takahashi

We have so much in common ;O  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:42 pm
Oh, i like Usagi and Misaki their so cute together I also like.... Hiroki and Nowaki xp *Mind goes poof* 3nodding  

lI Nana Il

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 2:08 pm
lI Nana Il
Oh, i like Usagi and Misaki their so cute together I also like.... Hiroki and Nowaki xp *Mind goes poof* 3nodding
:O omg I agree! Usagi-san and Misaki-kun are so cute together~! >w< lol And I Hiroki and Nowaki too! -throws confette in the air-  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 4:28 pm
Hello, I am the destoyer of worlds and I love yaoi.
Junjou Romantica was my first yaoi anime, and I like it alot. Terroist rules.
I love music, all genres.
I love videogames and I collect PVC ladies. c:

Cannibal Unicorns!

lI Nana Il

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 8:51 pm
Vocaloid Meladee
lI Nana Il
:O omg I agree! Usagi-san and Misaki-kun are so cute together~! >w< lol And I Hiroki and Nowaki too! -throws confette in the air-

Lol yay ;D  
Junjou Romantica Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces