Reply TokyoPop Manga Guild
Who do you look like? Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cereah

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 10:44 am
Have you ever read a manga or seen an anime and thought, 'oh my gosh! I look exactly like that person!' Maybe a friend has claimed that you look like someone. If that has happened, post it here!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 10:47 am
I figured I'd start it off by announcing that I look like two characters. One is an elf that looks like a chick called Rune from Dragon Knights. The other is an android girl named Ping from Megatokyo. Yes, I have cosplayed as both of them sweatdrop and my friends insist on calling me by their names. It's alot of fun, but a bit scary at times... and the teachers get so confused.  

Cereah

CherrySodaShoujo
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 11:08 am
Cereah
I figured I'd start it off by announcing that I look like two characters. One is an elf that looks like a chick called Rune from Dragon Knights. The other is an android girl named Ping from Megatokyo. Yes, I have cosplayed as both of them sweatdrop and my friends insist on calling me by their names. It's alot of fun, but a bit scary at times... and the teachers get so confused.

PING!!!

It's been such a long time since I last looked at that comic... xp I liked Erika and the goth girl...What was the goth girl's name? >w< I really can't remember...erp!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 12:43 pm
I've been told I look like an anime charater but no one's been able to pinpoint just one.  

anime_fan_9002

Misaki_Chii54
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 7:48 pm
I think I look like Misaki from Angelic layer... but our hair is different... but same blue eyes and having brown hair ^^ I also have been told that I sound like anime characters and that I could be an anime voice over person... I wish I could do that.. it would be so much fun!! I would have been a WAY better Misaki dub than that person who actually did Misaki >< I hated the Angelic Layer dub... it hurts my ears and makes me sick to even listen to the english version.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 7:02 am
I got the same hair as Lita from Sailor Moon except mine hasn't got a kink in it. I know this isn't manga but a few people think I look like Rinoa from Final Fantasy 8, I really wanna cos-play her! xd  

Andserkiel

Nekochann

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 8:57 am
i kinda look like Tsubasa from Kare Kano, mostly because i'm short.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 12:00 pm
Nekochann
i kinda look like Tsubasa from Kare Kano, mostly because i'm short.

Tsubasa rules, nothing wrong with being short. smile

Okay, I thought it out and I remembered who I've been told I look like. In the younger days, I always was Sailor Jupiter/Lita/Mako-chan because of my brown hair and I was fairly tall for my age. Also, when my hair was longer (recently had it cut short) and I put it up in a pony-tail, it would do the whole flippy thing like Mako-chan's does.

For the longest time, I was told I looked like Makino Tsukushi from Hana Yori Dango/Boys Over Flowers. Brown hair and eyes. Later in the series, she gets her hair cut (for what reason I will not say), but that's what I look like now. The short flippy-haired version of Tsukushi-chan. 4laugh  

CherrySodaShoujo
Crew

ChobiMM3

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 2:31 pm
I kinda look like Lettuce from Tokyo Mew Mew because Ihave my hair in pigtails alot[its brown tho] and I'm clumsy. I act like Chi fromChobits and I'm the same height as her. I also act Like Ichigo from Tokyo Mew Mew  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 9:41 pm
If we're talking personalites...I'm a complete Shinobu from Love Hina mixed with Kaolla.
Or...Hinata from Naruto...but add an "inner Hinata" like Sakura's "inner Sakura".
Also like Wakaba or Nanami from Revolutionary Girl Utena, I look more like Wakaba, but act like Nanami. I'm skitzo... sweatdrop Not really, but being bipolar can let a person have an interesting personality....  

CherrySodaShoujo
Crew

Cereah

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 6:51 am
Had to edit this post due to complications with the computer... i commented in the next one. On a side note, I also look like Mink with blue eyes... I think I'll be her for Megacon! Yay! 1 month away!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 6:55 am
Neko-Yousei
Cereah

I figured I'd start it off by announcing that I look like two characters. One is an elf that looks like a chick called Rune from Dragon Knights. The other is an android girl named Ping from Megatokyo. Yes, I have cosplayed as both of them and my friends insist on calling me by their names. It's alot of fun, but a bit scary at times... and the teachers get so confused.

PING!!!

It's been such a long time since I last looked at that comic... I liked Erika and the goth girl...What was the goth girl's name? >w< I really can't remember...erp!

Her name is Miho. I love Miho so much, especially the way she messes with Largo's mind.  

Cereah

aznnam3dj1n

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 2:10 pm
for my experience it would have to be over summer when I broke the blood vessels in my eye and it was completely red and when I went over to my friends house he said quote.... "OMFG!!!!! You look exactly like Kyo from Samurai Deeper Kyo!!!!"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 5:05 pm
Cereah
Neko-Yousei
Cereah

I figured I'd start it off by announcing that I look like two characters. One is an elf that looks like a chick called Rune from Dragon Knights. The other is an android girl named Ping from Megatokyo. Yes, I have cosplayed as both of them and my friends insist on calling me by their names. It's alot of fun, but a bit scary at times... and the teachers get so confused.

PING!!!

It's been such a long time since I last looked at that comic... I liked Erika and the goth girl...What was the goth girl's name? >w< I really can't remember...erp!

Miho rules...Now I remember name, now that you mention it... sweatdrop

Her name is Miho. I love Miho so much, especially the way she messses with Largo's mind.

CherrySodaShoujo
Crew

Masquanade
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 7:01 pm
Uh the closests I would have to say would be Sakura from Cardcaptor Sakura. I have the same hair color and the same hair length . . . though I don't have her crazy hair style . . . and I have blue eyes. x__X; Whee  
TokyoPop Manga Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff