Welcome to Gaia! ::

Junjou Romantica Guild

Back to Guilds

In here we'll be able to get to know each other, role play, chat about your favorite characters, write fan fic storys or draw fan art, etc.. 

Tags: Junjou, Yaoi, PureHearted, boyxboy, Romantica 

Reply Roleplay Forum
Ryoichi's Condominium Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Typical Daydreamer
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:16 pm
Simple and small in space in some ways, this apartment suits Ryoichi in most ways other than it also being rather quiet.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:27 pm
Ryoichi entered his home sluggishly while kicking his shoes off by the front door. "Ugh..." He dragged his feet along the floor as he hung his bag on the back of his chair. After that, he literally collapsed onto the couch and hung his head back on the arm rest. "Damn guy... I barely know this person and I already dislike him..." He ran his arm across his forehead.

The Typical Daydreamer
Captain

The Typical Daydreamer
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:28 pm
Shortly after resting himself on the couch, the blonde began to drift off the sleep. Today had been dull and boring as usual. Though, that little bit of excitement was somewhat acceptable despite almost fainting in the light of day. Now, night had fallen and the male was still resting himself on the couch. "..."

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:19 am
Ryoichi slowly sat up on the couch, rubbing his eyes with the back of his hands. "Mm..." Groaning, he felt now very stiff from falling asleep on the not-so-comfortable couch of his. Every part of his neck felt knotty. "Ite," he winced. "Augh... great." Ryoichi stood from his couch while rubbing the back of his stiff neck. He felt that perhaps some cool, night air could help soothe his soreness. For now, he slid the balcony door open and stepped outside.

The Typical Daydreamer
Captain

The Typical Daydreamer
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 5:09 pm
The blonde had now escaped to his ravish flower garden growing on the balcony of his condo. The fresh plant and soil smell soothed Ryoichi thoroughly. Taking a deep inhale, his entire face lit up. "Such beauty..." He sat beside a bundle of roses, being cautious of the thorns. "Oh my, you're surely growing tall and strong." The blonde chuckled. Ryoichi loved everything that grew naturally with the earth. This would all include plants, animals, and insects. His plants were the only thing living, including himself, that he could keep in his condo. Being lonely all the time was rather depressing though...

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:11 pm
Morning chirps was enveloped by the blonde's ears as he woke up. It seemed the blonde had fallen asleep on his balcony. How careless. "Wah!" Ryoichi exclaimed. "I'm going to be late for work!" Getting up quickly, he rushed inside and slid the balcony door closed. Of course he didn't expect to be so exhausted from the previous day, but he really didn't need to be in so much stress in so early in the morning. After getting dressed and having a rice ball he prepared in his mouth, he rushed out the door and quickly walked to the bookstore.

The Typical Daydreamer
Captain

The Typical Daydreamer
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 3:07 pm
After working the rest of the evening at the bookstore until closing, Ryoichi lounged back in his couch and began to stare at the ticket again. So much had happened today that actually made a difference in his usually boring life. This may be his first concert ever since high school. Was he ready to step out of the rut? Laying his head back against a cushion, the blonde closed his eyes as he thought thoroughly on the situation.

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 8:29 am
Ryoichi exhaled a long and heavy sigh. 'Will I regret this later...?' He slowly opened his eyes and gazed back to the ticket. "...Damn it all." Realizing the time it was now, the blonde quickly assembled an appropriate amount and precision of clothing. With that, he placed his earphones in his ears and hurriedly exited his home out into the outside world once more.

The Typical Daydreamer
Captain

The Typical Daydreamer
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:59 pm
The blonde was lounging on the couch as usual with his hand supporting a usually-addictive book while his other hand supported the back of his head like a pillow. Ryoichi did not own a television in his condo so it was rather quiet as he read during the evening. "..." He couldn't help but look back on what had happened earlier in the evening, his expression turning melancholy. Of all things that could've hit me in the face... I almost lost my innocence. Ryoichi grumbled to himself as he placed the open book to his forehead. But... I can still smell that idiot on me. That... warm and comforting smell... He blushed, lifting the book from his sights and closing it, placing it gently on the floor. "I still don't understand..." the blonde whispered to himself. "I never wanted an exciting life but... for some reason I'm so nonchalant about having a bit more excitement now. Ugh..." His cheeks still pinkish, Ryoichi groaned. "I don't want to be so typical..."

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:35 am
Being dropped off by the male in the rather fancy sports car, I noticed that my condo, for once, wasn't so welcoming as it usually was. "...."

"Here you are, Yoshimatsu-kun," Kyle said with a smile. It soon melted away when he noticed the troubled look on the little blonde male's porcelain face. "Is something bothering you?"

I quickly regained consciousness to the other's question. "Ah? Oh, yes... everything's fine." With that, I unlatched my seat belt and opened my car door, but before stepping out, Kyle suddenly latched his hand to my shoulder. "Eh..?"

"Even... if this being the last time we speak to each other, I want you to know that Juudas didn't mean any harm to you." His smile was a bit sad, almost as if not wanting their encounter to be the last. "He's a great guy, but he's been on edge lately with all this working. Having you around him was like a huge wave of relaxation when he can be himself. I.. thank you for giving him that for the time he had before he went off on his way as usual for an international idol."

I managed to only stare at this male model before me. 'He's so serious...' Stifling a small smile, I reached over and released his hand from me. "I don't deserve your praise... my existence to ... that guy shouldn't matter as much as anyone else should." With that, I exited the car and that was the last I saw any of those two for quite some time, knowing that tomorrow everything would just return to its usual...boring rut. 'What... did I just do...?'

The Typical Daydreamer
Captain

The Typical Daydreamer
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:33 am
The building where my condominium resided was starting to come into view, and I held up my index finger to point at the balcony filled with vibrantly colored plant life.
"That one's mine," I said.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:08 am
User Image
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo Ikimatsu, Juudas
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoYou Are My Worldxo

XXX"Woah~ such a nice place." I said, smiling to him. It seemed better than the place where I was born and raised in.

ƒ ι я s τ xoxo ω ε xoxo ∂ я ε α რ xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
Sing Your Heart Out, Till You Can't Anymore.

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

The Typical Daydreamer
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:36 am
"Heh... my parents wanted to spoil me just a little more by paying for my next place, it's looked better since I moved in..."
Remembering about a year ago, when I moved into my place, it was completely trashed with not a whole lot done to it for a while.
All that was clean was a few of the appliances and the toilet.
'Thank goodness for that...'
Walking over to the staircase, I climbed up to the second floor where my condo was #202.
"Here we are."

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:40 am
User Image
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo Ikimatsu, Juudas
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoYou Are My Worldxo

XXXAs we stood in front of his door, I smiled to him as I leaned over. "I'm looking forward to see how Yoshimatsu-kun lives."

ƒ ι я s τ xoxo ω ε xoxo ∂ я ε α რ xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
Sing Your Heart Out, Till You Can't Anymore.

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

The Typical Daydreamer
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:24 pm
Carefully taking off my shoes, I then unlocked and open the door as I stepped in.
My index finger flicked the lights on with the switch on the wall, illuminating the entire living room that was neat and tidy as always.
Along one side of the wall, I had at least two bookshelves that was filled with all my collection of books, novels, and other sorts.
The sun peaked into the room with bright afternoon rays through the glass screen door that lead out into the balcony.
"Well... here we are."
All of my furniture was either deep crimson or a light cream color that kept an autumn-like look to the room.
One thing that was missing that most people would notice is that I did not possess a television.

Roleplay Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff