42%  [ 3 ]
Just give me my gold
28%
 28%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 7

Dizzy Wallin
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:02 pm
I feel like every one should be able to get all their achievements in the game so we can doll trade here.
My Hero doll is the Hammer doll.  
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 12:45 am
I haven't got any hero dolls. except for the little generic things that have England Undies.

How do i get them?  

Frank Punisher Castle

Dizzy Wallin
Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 8:13 am
Mailinx
I haven't got any hero dolls. except for the little generic things that have England Undies.

How do i get them?

Go to the Westcliff shooting range and get 150 point which i think is second place.
If you get first place you get the Red Dragon which is a rapid fire pistol.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:42 am
the achievement description for dollcatcher says that there is only 1 hero doll for each fable 2 universe right? so if thats the case why did i get the garth thersesa hammer and me doll without trading with any body on my 1 account?  

carltony95

EtherealAngelKazuo

3,950 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:31 pm
The "See The Future" DLC, if you have it, has two random Hero Dolls in it. One near the Shadow Court in the Cursed Snowglobe, the other just outside The Last Beacon portal in the Cursed Skull. If you're on XBL, you can get the 'generic' Hero Doll from the chest in the Old Tomb. Finally, winning second place at the Westcliff Shooting Range awards you a randomly chosen hero doll, but it will always be the same one.

I'm quite sure that adding two more dolls in the See The Future DLC was to help people get the achievement easier since, honestly, I don't see that many people playing Fable 2 online anymore.

Wall of text ftw.  
Marketplace

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff