Welcome to Gaia! ::

Junjou Romantica Guild

Back to Guilds

In here we'll be able to get to know each other, role play, chat about your favorite characters, write fan fic storys or draw fan art, etc.. 

Tags: Junjou, Yaoi, PureHearted, boyxboy, Romantica 

Reply Roleplay Forum
Juudas' Home Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:59 am
Though a top Talento of Japan. He doesn't have much in his home. Juudas has a rare moment at home since he spends most of his time at the studio, concerts, parties, and more. All he has in his home is his library of books in one room, and a bed in another. He doesn't have time to eat at home so he doesn't have much in the fridge to worry about. And a platnum flat screen TV in his living room for those times he needs to watch TV once told to by his Agent.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:14 am
He walked inside his home, throwing his keys on the table next to the door. Then locking it behind him, he sighed and noticed something, "Ah, crap! I left my books in the mercades!" he spoke a bit shocked. "I'll just head back tomorrow to get it again..." he sighed, "I was so looking forward to Usagi-san's latest work..." he said as an air of gloom hung above him. He walked inside his bedroom and rested through the entire night.

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:57 am
In his sleeping clothes the male just hanged there at the end of his bed bored, seeing as though he can't sleep. He got up from his bed and went to his balconey that was part of his bedroom. As he stood outside he noticed the nice cold breeze that blew across from him he closed his eyes and began to sing a tune that he remembered hearing from his desceased oldest sister. A song that refected the beautiful full moon.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:46 am
The next morning he woke up in a daze. From the blaring sound of his cellphone going off. Before he got up, he reached for the phone and answered it.
"Hello?"
"FINALY YOUR AWAKE!"
he moved the phone away from his ear to not hear the scream
"Eh? Why?"
"I'm here right now to give you your new album! Open up!"
"Ah, okay okay..." he hung up and lazily dragged himself out of bed, yawning.

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:11 pm
As he opened the door slowly the female slapped the door against the wall and handed a CD case to him. "Look at your success from yesterday! It's hit number one in the music list!" she said pointing her finger to a song. "Be sure to write more later."
"Eh?"
"Here this is your copy." she pushed the CD to him. "I have meetings to attend. Later" she said leaving again, closing the door behind her.
As Juudas stood there with the CD case in his hand he blinked a couple of times and looked down at it. "I don't need this... Why does she bother to give me this?" he rubbed the back of his head with his free hand. With a sigh he went back to the room, "Well while I'm up I'll head to the book store he spoke to himself.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:14 pm
With his scarf covering his neck, along with his shades and hat on him. He slipped on his shoes at the enterance of his home and stepped out, as he locked the door behind him. He sung to himself as he walked to the bookstore.

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 10:24 am
Being dropped off by Kanako he walked into his home. Sighing deeply, he was disappointed that the other probably doesn't remember him. As he stripped himself of his outer wear, he layed down on his bed as he covered himself with the blanket. Exausted he fell asleep instantly.

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 11:07 am
The next morning, Juudas was still asleep. It figures since he wasn't a morning person.

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

The Typical Daydreamer
Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 11:25 am
"Juuda~s!" A perky male voice was heard from outside the idol's bedroom door, followed by a couple knocks. "It's time to awaken from your slumber! We've got work today!"

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 11:32 am
Deep in sleep he couldn't hear the voice. With the light outside shining through his window onto his face he covered his head with his pillow, followed by a groan.

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

The Typical Daydreamer
Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 11:55 am
"..." Kyle pouted, reaching his hand down and slowly pushing the door open in the bedroom. "Juudas~..." He reached a leg up, nudging the lump in the bed with the ball of his foot.

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 12:02 pm
He groaned once more and sat up, with his hair in a messy state. he looked up to Kyle, and yawned.

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

The Typical Daydreamer
Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 5:00 pm
"Pft." Kyle snickered as he covered his mouth. "You look so freakin' hilarious right now, man." He began to laugh while holding his chest. "Rough night?"

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 5:10 pm
"Rough... yeah..." he scratched his head as he stood up.

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

The Typical Daydreamer
Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 5:18 pm
Kyle chuckled with his arms over his chest. "Yes, yes. Now, come on." He held his hand out to Juudas to help his bum-in-the-morning friend out of bed. "There's something urgent I need to take care of the bookstore."

Roleplay Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff