Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Chatterbox
So... who is a Twelvie fan? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

twelvie
  <333
  yaaay
  twins! >w<
  I love Twelvie ;~;
  *falcon paunches mei*
  I want to MARRY TWELVIE!!! ((too bad everyone who picks this option, she's mine))
View Results

Misaki Haseo

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:20 pm
I AM I AM I AM.

I AM THE #1 fk12 STALKER OF THIS GUILD. ;D

I dunno guys, I was bored. So... uh... this seriously is an attempt to start a conversation, not just spam. BUT IF I DID BREAK ANY FORUM RULES FEEL FREE TO DELETE.
So... I was just wondering what the other guildies are up to? :333 I went mall cosplaying yesterday for my friend's birthday. I have a softball game next weekend... >A>;; And a con on the same day as the softball game.
oh and HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE~<33
Also just wondering, is it Spring Break for you all too? :333 Spring Break started on Friday for us. And I'm sure this week will be SO FUN!! Does anyone have any plans?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:39 pm
Nope you aren't breaking any I can think of. This has questions and real discussion material. Unlike almost anything Naota3 posts.

I've just been roleplaying and watching Keitai Sousakan 7

Kamen Ride

Misaki Haseo

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 5:18 pm
Oh, I'm really glad to hear that... because I usually accidentally break rules. ^^;

and cool~ I've heard of that show. 8D My friend said it's good except for the random robot. =U I wish I could watch it.
I never have time to RP anymore... practicing for SATS which I have to take in less than a month. What are you RPing? :3  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 5:31 pm
Misaki Haseo
Oh, I'm really glad to hear that... because I usually accidentally break rules. ^^;

and cool~ I've heard of that show. 8D My friend said it's good except for the random robot. =U I wish I could watch it.
I never have time to RP anymore... practicing for SATS which I have to take in less than a month. What are you RPing? :3
SATs I remember those days last year. Turns out I didn't need to take them....

-Points to thread he made in chatterbox- THAT!

Kamen Ride

Mubyou

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 5:35 pm
My spring break was a while ago. Two weeks?...
I STALK... um... YOU. I AM NOW A YOU-STALKER.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 6:46 pm
I want a cute stalker. All I've had is Slate before...and that was disgusting.

Kamen Ride

Misaki Haseo

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 6:58 pm
@m^3: biggrin TEEHEE, I HAVE BEEN STALKED. 8D

@ Kamen Ride: Why didn't you have to take SATs? D:
I'll probably fail them, along with the AP English exam. T crying T I just epically phail at that kind of thing.

Oh, I read that thread~ It looks like a really awesome, literate, original RP...
Darn it, now I'm sad that I don't have time to RP anymore. b-but I probably wouldn't be able to keep up with you guys' high standards anyway. I KINDA STINK AT GRAMMAR AND I REALLY LIKE USING THE SHIFT KEY. o/ Which I know gets annoying... so sorry everyone. T crying T  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 6:59 pm
@Kamen Ride: SORRY FOR THE DOUBLE POST BUT OH GOSH, YOU JUST MADE ME LOL SO HARD. xDDD
and Slate stalking you isn't creepy, it's smexeh. xDD

((plus you already have a cute stalker. GG totally stalks you))  

Misaki Haseo

Kamen Ride

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:25 pm
Misaki Haseo
@Kamen Ride: SORRY FOR THE DOUBLE POST BUT OH GOSH, YOU JUST MADE ME LOL SO HARD. xDDD
and Slate stalking you isn't creepy, ******** creepy as hell. Gives people nightmares. xDD

((plus you already had a cute stalker. GG did at one point try and stalk me. Doesn't anymore. She no like me T.T))
Corrections are made to this post.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:14 am
I got a 9 on the SAT essay when I was 12. My poor friend the genius studied so hard, then went and ran her big mouth about how I did better than her. To her parents.
She got grounded. I thought it was a bit harsh...  

Mubyou

Misaki Haseo

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:20 am
@M^3: ...O.O GREAT THEN YOU CAN TAKE THE SAT FOR ME. Problem solved. :>

@Kamen Ride: ...LOL you really must not like Slate. IT'S OKAY YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE SO TRAUMATIZED. wink
oh, there's a 26 year old jobless guy that stalks my 13 year old sister. He's scary. ;~;

GG doesn't like you anymore?!?!? NO way, I don't believe it. That's like, the defining factor of this guild! It wouldn't be the Net Slum without GGxClown! >A>;; I mean I know I've been gone for a long time... but...  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:48 am
Misaki Haseo
@M^3: ...O.O GREAT THEN YOU CAN TAKE THE SAT FOR ME. Problem solved. :>

@Kamen Ride: ...LOL you really must not like Slate. IT'S OKAY YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE SO TRAUMATIZED. wink
oh, there's a 26 year old jobless guy that stalks my 13 year old sister. He's scary. ;~;

GG doesn't like you anymore?!?!? NO way, I don't believe it. That's like, the defining factor of this guild! It wouldn't be the Net Slum without GGxClown! >A>;; I mean I know I've been gone for a long time... but...
Rub it in why don't you ;3;.

She likes me...just not as she did earlier last year. Our love is gone! -stabs arm- The pain it makes me feel better!

Kamen Ride

Misaki Haseo

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:05 am
I'M SORRY I DIDN'T MEAN TO RUB ANYTHING IN. TT^TT
*cries* SORRY SORRY SORRY!!! >A>;;
I'm just... very bad with words and social skills and life in general. ;~;

D-don't be emo! >A>;; My sister cuts too and she creeps me out... she leaves blood on the walls and stuff a-and she likes to randomly yell "PAIN IS MY FRIEND!" in public...
She creeps me out.
s-so don't be emo... a-and don't feel bad. I'm sure you guy's love isn't gone, I'm sure everything will turn out all right in the end. ;_;  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:30 pm
Misaki Haseo
I'M SORRY I DIDN'T MEAN TO RUB ANYTHING IN. TT^TT
*cries* SORRY SORRY SORRY!!! >A>;;
I'm just... very bad with words and social skills and life in general. ;~;

D-don't be emo! >A>;; My sister cuts too and she creeps me out... she leaves blood on the walls and stuff a-and she likes to randomly yell "PAIN IS MY FRIEND!" in public...
She creeps me out.
s-so don't be emo... a-and don't feel bad. I'm sure you guy's love isn't gone, I'm sure everything will turn out all right in the end. ;_;
I've never been optimistic and never will. Makes things easier to deal with. No hopes and you'll never get hurt. I'd never really cut myself or anything...I am just being over dramatic to show how I feel. I miss the feeling of being loved...I yearn for it..

Kamen Ride

fk12

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:47 pm
WHAT I HAD A STALKING THREAD AND I NEVER NOTICED? Wow I clearly have an attention span.  
Chatterbox

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff