Welcome to Gaia! ::

Junjou Romantica Guild

Back to Guilds

In here we'll be able to get to know each other, role play, chat about your favorite characters, write fan fic storys or draw fan art, etc.. 

Tags: Junjou, Yaoi, PureHearted, boyxboy, Romantica 

Reply Anime/Manga discussion (Talk about your fav/hated parts)
What's your favorite chapter in the Junjou Series? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:50 pm
Just tell me what's your favorite and lets not break out into a riot, ok? (laugh)

My favorite part was when they went to a hotspring at first it was a fun trip, then Misaki met the father again having that dramatic chat, and ended with a (censored) night. Or something I forgot after watching so many episodes of it and reading the manga over again. (laugh & sweat drop)

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:38 pm
I don't know what chapter it is, but it's volume 9 in the manga. It's when Usagi and Misaki get it on in the shower. Waaaay more intense than the anime. 8D

XxEm0xPaNdAxX

lI Nana Il

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:48 pm
XxEm0xPaNdAxX
I don't know what chapter it is, but it's volume 9 in the manga. It's when Usagi and Misaki get it on in the shower. Waaaay more intense than the anime. 8D

It is intense i finally found out where i could find it and i read the whole thing ;D  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 1:15 am
Fave part, Junjou Romantica Season 1 Episodes 2&7. I haven't watched all of the episodes but, as for now, they're my faves whee whee heart

P.S. Question: what season is that "shower part"?, It's better to read it in manga xp xp xp

Shin Min-ho

protecterofelements

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 9:48 am
the first time you see the Terrorist couple it was so cute  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 11:08 am
When Nowaki and Hiroki are watching the fireworks and kiss. That was so sweet.

( It's hard to believe I'm the seme in my relationship right :3 )  

DingDong_DnG

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:48 pm
My favorite by far is Season 1, Episode 6, when Nowaki is having a hard time to get Hiro back as a boy friend and they get it on in the college library.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:11 am
DingDong_DnG
When Nowaki and Hiroki are watching the fireworks and kiss. That was so sweet.

( It's hard to believe I'm the seme in my relationship right :3 )

and then he woke up and it was all a dream  

protecterofelements

Dolce Roulette

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:57 pm
hmmm.....my favorite part was when miyagi took shinobu to his sensei's grave and told him that he loved only him and sorry towards his sensei than after that shinobu said something (which i forgottan) and started crying (in the anime miyagi says crying like a real man or something like that) than miyagi kisses shinobu >.<  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:57 am
that was adorable and their car ride back  

protecterofelements

Dolce Roulette

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:42 am
yeah
i like this part that i keep re-watching it XD  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:38 am
ligh goddess
hmmm.....my favorite part was when miyagi took shinobu to his sensei's grave and told him that he loved only him and sorry towards his sensei than after that shinobu said something (which i forgottan) and started crying (in the anime miyagi says crying like a real man or something like that) than miyagi kisses shinobu >.<

I love that part! >.< its probably my second fave! ;D my first would have to be in the 9th volume ( i think??? or maybe it's going to be in the 10th lol) where Usagi tells misaki that it would be better if he went to live with his brother...then Misaki blows up on him and they have this epic arugment...then Misaki TRIES to say i love you and Usagi just smiles and keeps say "I love you" over and over again! >.< i wish i had someone like Usagi-san!!!! 4laugh lol  

blinktjp

protecterofelements

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:17 am
you have to give him props for getting as far as he did cause he has never said 'i love you' before to a person he wanted to be romantically with  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:12 am
Yup especially to a guy when he keeps saying that he's not "gay" LOL XD GOOOOO MISAKI! blaugh  

blinktjp

protecterofelements

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:29 am
very true but the scene in the farris wheel i loved it a little cliched but still adorable  
Anime/Manga discussion (Talk about your fav/hated parts)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games