Welcome to Gaia! ::

Junjou Romantica Guild

Back to Guilds

In here we'll be able to get to know each other, role play, chat about your favorite characters, write fan fic storys or draw fan art, etc.. 

Tags: Junjou, Yaoi, PureHearted, boyxboy, Romantica 

Reply Artist's Corner (drawings/fanfic's)
Junjou Innocence Part II

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think of it this time? Its by your Guild Master. (laugh)
  Lol its good!
  Still missing something
  RaWr! BuMp!
View Results

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:20 pm
This is something from today due to our boredom. Ok we weren't bored ,but this is for our story on Junjou Innocence. Just a small sample!
Quote:

Ryoichi

Words of pure gratefulness could not express how happy I felt that someone actually understood my love for all natural things. Every inch of my condominum was now filled with what I loved most. Now... I can smile again. Big mistake. I was then attacked by the wild animal again as I did let that one sign of happiness appear across my face. It wasn't my fault this time; I just couldn't help it. Then I heard these words again.
"Let's make love tonight." he said. Why now?!
"N-not in front of the plants...!!" I exclaimed in my only way of a possible escape. I didn't want my new beauties to experience such a sinful activity. My flowers were just too innocent and pure.
"Eh? Hmm. Okay then," was his freakin' answer. What the hell? His response was followed by sweeping me off my feet into his arms and walking proudly over to my bedroom. Why? Why? WHY?
"Wah!" I exclaimed,once more in shock. "T-that's not what I meant!" I flailed my limbs like a child going to the dentist for a check-up. Yeesh... it's great to remind myself every once in a while how much I despise visiting the dentist. He gave me another troubled expression. Wonderful.
"Eh? Then what do you mean?"
I said through exhausted breaths, "W-what if I'm not ready...?"
His entire face filled with vibrant pink colors. I actually thought it was cute for a moment there until he chuckled to my response.
"You're so cute," Juudas began saying. "You say that een thought we did it a couple of times already?"
I looked away to avoid his gaze. "...S-shut up." Before I knew it, my own bedroom had filled my gaze and I was lightly tossed onto the top of my bed. His eyes were almost as if they were glowing in the dim darkness of my room in the day time. He was already on top of me and removing bits and bits of my clothing.
"You're so cute." he kept telling me.
RII~NG. My entire body flinched from the loud blare of the familiar tune of Juudas' cell phone. Thank god...
"...!" My face showed I had become startled. "S-stop! You have to answer that!" I continued to plead to him. Nothing.
"Just ignore it," he told me. "Just ignore it."
"Nn..." his hands didn't stop. Then again... this heat filling inside me told me that I didn't want him to stop. My moans hardly started to fill the room and my face was flushed. My voice had become weak and frail on this time of passion occuring.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:34 pm
+//////////+ *hides and peeking the couples making love* OMG YAOI!!!!!!!!!!!!  

An Uke Mage

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 5:46 pm
Better than the other one. I actually like this one a lot, but the other one is a bit odd. On the other one, they had just met and already Juudas was confessing his love to Rioichi. I still like them both, but this one is better by far.  
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 8:35 pm
... *Nosebleed* E-epic... *Dies from loss of blood*  

Zetsubou-Libby18

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 5:23 pm
-heals Kuro- Are you okay?!?!?!  
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 1:35 pm
*Looks up, loving adoration radiating from eyes* I am now, Lucid-kun... [Insert Yaoi here]  

Zetsubou-Libby18

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 9:48 pm
Lol. -intense-  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 2:38 pm
Heck yeah, intense~  

Zetsubou-Libby18

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 7:19 pm
I love intense...  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:50 am
Me too... ~
OMG my friend wuz looking out the window of her apartment, and these two dudes drove up and started HAVING SMEX ON THE LAWN~~~!!!
And she watched! She could hear the moaning and the crying and everything!! ALL THEY WERE WEARING WUZ SOCKZ!!!!!
*Second nosebleed*  

Zetsubou-Libby18

Artist's Corner (drawings/fanfic's)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces