Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
So who the hell are you?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iicaptain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:40 am
Hey everyone! I'm another random, a friend of the cousin of our fine captain of this guild. And I was just wondering - who the hell are you? I'll go first.

Name: My name is Lauren, but I much much prefer Lozzie or Loz or Captain Paranoia xd
Age: I am 19 in three months! I didn't have an 18th party so I'm definately planning something this time around.
Where do you live?: I reside in Sydney, Australia, though I did live in Port Macquarie not long ago.
Occupation: Stupid question, I know, but oh well. Right now I'm a UNI student at UNSW, studying English and Criminology, it's so much fun! I'm supposed to be working part time at Woolworths but they won't get their damn act together.
Likes: I love just chillin' watching TV and playing my games. At the moment, I love to watch Man vs. Wild (Bear Grylls <3), Star Trek: Enterprise and B-grade sci-fi and horror movies. I play pretty much everything on my PS2.
Dislikes: My cooking, it's very very bad, chick flicks, and illiteracy!
Any other comments?: Feel free to add me, I share this account with my sister and we mainly just use it for creating avatars and participating in the events.

Yeah that's pretty much it for me, I know I'm certainly not the most exciting person in the world, I mean, I'm spending these Easter holidays on the lounge switching between the sci-fi channel and discovery. I = major dork 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 12:46 am
Awesome me next ^^

Name: Emily-Rose, But i prefer Em or Kitty-chan I is the Captain of this guild and i can be very nice, or very evil depending on my mood (evil laugh) oh what? out of time? okay okay just let me introduceth myself^^
Where does my manor reside?: Australia. NSW to be exact. Teh awesome country^^
Likes: Cats, (hence Kitty) Music (all sorts) Chocolate and Gaia^^
Dislikes: People who can't tell the difference between dirty and messy.
Any other comments: I wish i could fly or cook as good as my Mum.
I could go on but my fingers weep of typing too mucheth. if ye wish to see me in action read role plays i get involved in^^

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Rose1386

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 3:27 pm
ohhh..is it my turn, well then...

Name: Olivia but I also respond to Olive, Cranberry, and Tippy Canoe (don't ask) razz
Where do you live?: Born and raised in California, USA! (woot)
Likes: 30 Seconds to Mars (band), music, singing, reading, and roleplaying! smile
Dislikes: poop-tastic people (yes that is one of my many amazing adjectives)  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:06 pm
Name: My given name is Emily, and I also go by Em, Emii, Mandy, Emo Chan, and Shade. biggrin
Legal Residence: A small town in Missouri.
Preferred Residence: A friend's house in a slightly larger town in Missouri. biggrin
Occupation: Being the cool-weird-stupid-silly-funny kid. And being a Sophomore this year. :3
Likes: Music, reading, writing drawing, swimming, burgers, steak, TV murder-horror-mystery shows, horror movies, scary stories, RPing! :3
Dislikes: Music that just goes "RARARARARARARAAA!!!" repeatedly, salad, the fact that we don't have satellite anymore.

I'm pretty cool(or so I'm told), but I can get mean at times. I miss Chowder, Flapjack, the scary shows I used to watch, and I like cheese....... From Fosters. biggrin  

YukiiiCross

3,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

FaerieDust Chi-na

Questionable Genius

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:25 pm
Name: Christina Jamila Ammons. I go by many other names such as Trixsina, Nyuu-chan, Panda Girl, KrazyKat Lady, and Trixie
Where do you live?: South Florida.
Occupation: I am a security officer who works night shifts until I return to the Philippines to resume my schooling.
Likes: I enjoy writing, drawing, dancing, and singing. I LOVE reading books, not short little ones that could be finished quickly. But really heavy novels. I also love cooking. And taking care of people.
Dislikes: Overly emotional people. Pickles.
Any other comments?: Feel free to add me. I'm nice. I'll try to get online as much as I can.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:48 pm
FairyDust Chi-na
Name: Christina Jamila Ammons. I go by many other names such as Trixsina, Nyuu-chan, Panda Girl, KrazyKat Lady, and Trixie
Occupation: I am a security officer who works night shifts until I return to the Philippines to resume my schooling.
Likes: I enjoy writing, drawing, dancing, and singing. I LOVE reading books, not short little ones that could be finished quickly. But really heavy novels. I also love cooking. And taking care of people.
Any other comments?: Feel free to add me. I'm nice. I'll try to get online as much as I can.

Lol pickles~!  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

FaerieDust Chi-na

Questionable Genius

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:55 pm
Hikari_Mamo
FairyDust Chi-na

Lol pickles~!

It's not a dislike...it's more or less a hatred towards them.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:38 pm
NAME: Dusty Ryan, you can either call me that or simply HPG, whatever floats ya boat.
OCCUPATION: None, at the moment. I'll be on sometimes, as well as FB and such lol.
LIKES: hmm.. I like animals, playing games online, RPing and writing strokes of my own. I have about 5 stories that I only wrote the beginning to x ~x but I did finish one, it was called "Trail of the Stricken".
DISLIKES: not entirely sure on this one.
ANY COMMENTS?: I have to say my avi is REALLY old. It's first name was Druid Xial, which then began my RPing character. It was really kool and all. You can always add me, I'm pretty kool xD  

Hentai Pride Guy

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:19 pm
Name: THE Madame Red, Madame, Red, or simply call me Tricia

Age: 20, i'll be 21 by November 16th of this year and plan on net remembering it.

Where do you live?: Virginia Beach, Va, USA

Likes: People, road trips, sleeping, running, yoga, long walks during the fall, RPG games, talks with my boyfriend, cooking, cleaning, reading, writing, working, all around just being busy.

Dislikes: Ignorance, persisting on having the last word or making sure one is always right no matter what anyone else says, sitting around the house, arguing with friends/family, and constantly cursing.

Any other comments? Feel free to do a random private rp with me, i'm open to new ideas and am usually an adequate poster unless I give a reason otherwise.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 8:33 pm
Name: You can call me Em! emotion_awesome
Where do you live?: USA!
Likes: emotion_zombie The Walking Dead, (Daryl from the walking dead, such a badass), food, chickflicks, those trashy teenage novels, cats, dogs, cheesecake, volleyball, MMOS, stuff like that emotion_yatta . OH, and emoticons if you can't already tell.
Dislikes: Seafood emotion_puke , and smelly stuff.
Any other comments?: Private Message me, add me, I won't bite ^_^...Much.

Pirou

7,500 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Window Shopper 100

redheadstemper

Blessed Phantom

8,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 8:56 pm
wow ... lotsa "em"s around here...

Name: I don't do the real name thing online ... and we've got a 'red' already ... so let's go with darth.

Age: again, don't do the real age thing online, so ... mid twenties.

Where do I live: Australia.

Occupation: well ... disabled. Epilepsy and several mental disorders. Any one of which would make a job difficult.

Dislikes: idiots. most everything else either falls into that category or is changeable. usually depending on medication.

Other comments: I'm pretty much a gamer, but I can only keep track of so many characters at once ... and I only have so many fandoms that I can keep straight enough in my head to rp ... so if I think I can keep track of another one, I'll make a post on fandom and character, etc., and pm me to discuss ideas?  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games