Twilight -- The Moviee.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How did you feel the movie came out?
  I think it was great !
  I thought it was bad !
  It was good, but could have been better !
View Results

B i t c h S i c k n e s s

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:10 am
----------

I have read all four twilight books, but when I finally saw the movie, I was kind of disappointed.
I'm not saying the movie itself was bad. I'm talking about the quality &&* things like that.
I don't think it was the director's fault, but rather, they didn't have enough founding to make it better.
So, sense the movie was such a success, they will have much better founding for the second movie.
I'm really hoping it's better.

Any thoughts .?.

----------

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:33 pm
----------
Bumpp <3
----------

B i t c h S i c k n e s s

.Bucket.of.Joy.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:10 pm
I'm really excited for the second one.
I'm so excited for so much Jacob though, me and him never really bonded. After Twilight he really got on my nerves.

But you're right. The movie wasn't bad, but it wasn't phenominal. The plot was good, which makes me glad because it's the same writer, and the acting was fairly good as well.

I'm excited to see what they do with the extra cash and how they do the werewolf changes . . .

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 3:03 am
I liked the general feel of the movie, but they left out some of my favourite things, like the blood-typing. That chapter of the book was when I realized I loved Twilight, and I really connected with Bella through that. I would have loved for that to have been in the movie.

All over, though, the movie could have been better, but I didn't expect it to be exactly like the book, because that's not how moviemaking works, so I'm okay with that.  

Shinju Umiko

Rainbow Reveler

17,575 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50
The Twilight Movie

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items