Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think of a battle between a Ninja and Spartan
  Ninja!
  Spartan!!!
View Results

Andy _1134

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:28 pm
I saw this new show yesterday its pretty damn awsome. Its called Deadliest Warrior. It puts the greatest warriors from around the wrold, aginst each other. Like yesterday it was the Viking Vs Samurai. The samurai won 522 battles out of 1000. I say its a pretty good show. Theres only been 2 episodes so far. Its on youtube so if you wana see it.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 4:22 am
I shall check it out later today.... 3nodding  

0Moon_Maiden0

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 6:25 am
That sounds like an interesting show but, since I am quite ignorant about Vikings, I don't really see what there is to learn about their fighting style.

Couldn't some large Norwegian man and give him a Viking sword?
I thought Viking style consisted mostly of raping and pillaging.

Then when I think of that my mind goes into that weird territory where people just tell me to stop talking after a while.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:16 am
Oh I missed it! I said I wanted to see it too! It's not only vikings but all kinds of warriors around the world. They test to see what would have been the most strongest/deadliest style. I wonder if Roman's might come up to be the top. There was this one test that they used some weapon and it smashed the whole dummies stomach I hear (so it could smash a persons ribs completely..). O_O  

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 11:10 am
.....awesome show...... eek - heart  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:39 pm
Oh, I saw one episode! It was awesome!
It was the Apache vs. the gladiator.

Honestly, I thought the gladiator was going to win... but sadly, that didn't happen. :p

I love the fight scenes at the end of the show. I mean, not only do they show each weapon the fighter uses, but it shows them fighting? Awesome!!
I wish I saw the viking vs. samurai, both of those groups are awesome, and it's hard to believe the samurai won. Honestly, I though the viking's ruthlessness would've ended up leading to their victory.

Death Shikaku

Andy _1134

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:15 pm
thats what the viking team thought but when the samurai slashed the back of the Vikings knees it was over. Its a pretty cool show. Next week is the Ninja Vs Spartan.
If you wana see the show.
Its on
Spike Tv
Tus at 10:00  
*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out