Reply Fallout 3
good old memories... Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blades Of Null

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:46 pm
Any fallout 3 memories or experiances you would like to share ...I prefer the violent ones  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:14 pm
Once i jumped off of Tennpenny tower with the MIRV and shot it at the ground right before i hit it and my dead body flew up way higher than the tower.  

mmmmmtoast
Crew

Haratio TaFotter
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 4:16 pm
I always love telling this story. Third time's the charm!

I had just gotten the Bloody Mess perk, made my very first Rock-It Launcher, and was running around in a metro tunnel looking for junk to shoot. Suddenly, I saw a Ghoul, and it stared to run at me. So, I went into VATS, and fired a plunger. It stuck to the Ghoul's face, shot him a little off the ground, and his arms and legs exploded like a bloody firecracker. I believe the plunger is still stuck to his face down in the tunnel, and I always get a chuckle out of it when I walk by.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:16 pm
i was wandering around in the dc. ruins with charon and then an enclave helicopter flew by and landed in the center of a circle of a whole bunch of cars stacked on top of each other i took out my miss launcher (not missle launcher just miss) and fired and the missle landed inside of a car's passenger seat and exploded it then blew up all the cars in a flurry of fire and the cars flew into the air then within all the exploding the helicopter exploded and then it looked like an enclave soldier was cut by the propeler then he flew into the sky and died.... one of my favorite experiances  

Blades Of Null

Primoris Vesica

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:07 pm
Well i had just gotten to level 20 and taken the explorer perk. so im thinking yay, ile go find some cool places. i turn on the pip-boy and look up the deathclaw sanctuary on the map. seems interesting. so i make my way there. i go inside and start running around like crazy, without thinking once about where i was. now i have 4 deathclaws after me. im running thru the tunnels and i come to a dead end. i only packed a lazor rifle because i wanted room to carry things i found out in the wasteland. and my brotherhood power armor. ive used up all my ammo on the deathclaws and there still comming at me. so i take the risk of running right thru them and i continue running thru the tunnels. i came to this pool of blood and lucky me i found the vengance gattling lazor. and i have a huge amount of ammuniton for that gun. the deathclaws where now alot less of an issue for me and i killed every single one in the caves. also got some good items off of the bodys in there. thats my story XD  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:21 pm
the death claw s**t may over top mine but heres mine

(now im going to throw some jokes in for kicks)

in 1972 i was running around the ciditadale cause i was bored as s**t, so i get this idea to find fawkes since i beat the game (just i didnt go to the purefire and activate it) so i find fawkes and i ask him to join my alliance and he said yes (since im a vault gurdain i was bored) and me and him go to the death claw cave (i found it by woundering around a little cant remember where i went but i found it on accident) so i walk in and i see nothing i look aroudn slowly i hear a noise i turn around i have like 4 death claws now chasing me, fawkes on the ether hands had plans for them so i went to shoot one and heres fawkes with his super d***o hammer and samsh's the 4 with out problems (though the little "not really little" ******** comsumed all of my stimpaks that big s**t) so i run down the caves alittle more and i see this ******** ARMY OF DEATH CLAWS WAITING FOR ME TO WALK BY and im thinking the second i walk in i was like HOLY ******** IM GOING TO DIE BY DEATH CLAWS HOLY s**t THERE GOING TO RAPE ME BADLY and here's fawkes out of no where finds a gatterling laser and unleash's hot laser into the army and im thinking holy s**t where did he find that, so i ran out of there not thinking twice i leave the cave and i find hostile outcast's and brahmins and to top it off about 100 raiders having a mini war right out there and i didnt even notice them and i got light up bad so i ******** die and start over from vault 112 and im think WHAT THE ******** JUST HAPPEND AND NOW IM BACK AT VAUL BO BO MAKER WHAT THE ******** IS UP WITH THIS s**t SOME ONE RIGGED MY ******** GAME now im pissed so i walk back to the citidale pissed and i find pladain cross and i talk s**t about dad she tell's me to ******** off you little craker and i am now uber pissed and i unleash a gatterling gun into her a** and now i have a army of rothchild and im just unleashing armageddin and there trying to kill me i kill every one in there i walk out of there,

There ******** robot out of no where ******** kills me with in 3 shots now im really pissed and i ******** throw my controll at my wall and im cursing at the top of my lungs i ******** lay down pissed pass out and had a dream kicking there ******** giant d***o a**'s

(i know mine sucks but still its some thing XP)  

captin albert wesker

Succubus_Lady
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:43 pm
Okay funny stories. I have two:

The slaver quarry and an amazing quadruple kill with one rifle shot. This slaver's throwing a grenade, so I open up with the victory rifle. Score a critical, he goes ragdoll and takes a friend over the cliff with him as the grenade blows up a third guy. When I get down to ground level, I find out the two falling dead people landed on a tripwire and dropped a grenade cluster on a fourth one.

That, and the deathclaw near vault 92 that inexplicably leapt up into orbit.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 2:17 am
One time, i killed a giant ant queen, i don't remember where exactly, but when she died, she kind of flew into the ceiling and danced around in the ceiling, i guess it would be called dancing, more like flailing around realy quickly. I watched for a good 10 minutes before i got bored.  

hirationugget

Roane Farhall

Distinct Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 6:21 pm
I fired a mini-nuke off the top floor of tenpenny tower just for kicks, then pulled out my sniper rifle to watch it fall. It landed right on an outcast patrol.

Also, my first kill in the game, I used the BB gun because I accidentally equipped it instead of the pistol. Poor vault guard, killed by a child's toy.

Then this one time I ran through paradise falls setting a bunch of bottlecap mines and dropping mini-nukes and stuff, then I shot one guy so the town would go hostile and the whole place just went up in a series of huge explosions.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 7:13 pm
jesus bottle cap mines and mini nukes whats more fun then that? XP  

captin albert wesker

Roane Farhall

Distinct Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 8:04 pm
Oh yeah, a non-violent memory was just really a coincidence. through some odd coincidence, I did a few quests up to the point where the enclave puts a shield up over the Jefferson memorial, then when I walked past it I saw that there was a caravan pack brahmin trapped inside, but the guy himself was outside of rivet city. I guess they were walking through the area right when the shield loaded in to the game, or something.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:04 am
My funniest day was when I figured I'd take a trip through the sewers. Gotta love ghoul killing.I opened a door and yelled "OH s**t" Because I figured I'd go with no sources of light and turn the brightness down to normal. (I couldn't see anything.) Next thing I know my finger squeezes the trigger automatically blowing both his kneecaps off. The entire trip through the sewers was basically. "OH s**t" *BOOM* (I was using the combat shotgun.)
It seems I have a itchy trigger finger.  

X_Kei Kurono_X

captin albert wesker

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:03 pm
i feel sorry for the guy with out his brahmin XD XP XD XP XD

like i said i shot a mini nuke off that tower when you accept to fight the good fight with out talking about where your old man ran to XP it was funny by the time i got there i killed half the super mutants killed the brother hood of steel down there and a few enclave passing by...............oh did i also forget to mension that a kid died in the making of the movie XP  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:41 pm
my good friends this will make you laugh like hell

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KwVDgTxr7fM  

Farlander

Data Miner

Quotable Prophet

6,750 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:31 pm
I had found the one deathclaw that seems to just mysteriously fly up into the sky and disappear.
But after I watched him fly up into the sky. Every one I came across did that!.

I loved it.  
Fallout 3

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces