Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply @Home
MY BFF .HACK? Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

<3
  <3
View Results

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 3:17 pm
If the .Hack characters were real, who do you think would become your best friend?
I think I would get along best with Silabus and Kuhn for some reason. Maybe it's because they're so friendly. c:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 4:17 pm
Mostlikely Saku and Natsume. Maybe Atoli too. But definently Natsume and Piro! How could I forget Piro! X3  

BreathLessX
Crew

HeartSeeker Xion

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 4:45 pm
Mirei and Mistral. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 6:04 pm
I'd make friends with Kuhn, probably.
If not, I'd just stalk him.
I'd stalk a lot of people.  

Mubyou

Kamen Ride

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:12 pm
Haseo. We can be all grumpy but emotional together.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 3:11 pm
@Clown
You and Haseo would be the perfect match. You're both angry menz/sluts.

@M
Yeah, I'd stalk Kuhnie too. I'd stalk Haseo probably too. He'd probably beat me up though. D:

@Bella
I think Mistral would be fun to hang out with like once every 3 months. She seems too annoying for me. ]:

@BL
I'd be kinda scared to talk to Atoli. I'd be afraid I'd say something mean and then she'd kill herself or something. D:
I think you and Natsume would get along extremely well for some reason. :0

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

fk12

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:21 pm
I'd totally be bffs with Sillybus. We have the same hair, man. We share a bond... until I get my hair cut or something.

Uh... other than him, Kuhnie, Kite, and Atoli are the ones I could seriously see myself being friends with.

However, everyone else is fair game for stalk-age. 8>  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:04 pm
Helba. heart  

Missy Melz

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:42 pm
None of them would become my BEST friend, but I would try to become friends with almost all of them, except for Piros. Because I hate Piros. I'd try especially hard to beome friends with Haseo, Tsukasa, Mimiru, Azure Kite, Kite, Elk, Atoli, Shino, and almost everyone else. There are few .hack characters that I hate. Sakiki is one of the few I hate, along with Piros.
It would be great if they were real. It'd be wonderful! 4laugh 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:36 pm
all the people at canard, natsume, atoli, kuhn, kaede, the tv heads, cloo foo foo, black rose, kite, User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
3nodding  

Naota3

4,400 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Midori of the Azure Land

Winter Faun

19,675 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 12:12 am
Atoli would be a friend. We both love animals. <3
And Piros since we love graphic design.
I would try and make friends with almost anyone. You should see the friends I have at school. <3

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:28 am
Piros and I would start up a Super Sentai group. We'd rope people to be rangers, and Bordeaux would start up the evil group, delving into her contacts from Kestrel to fill the roles. Naturally it would end in giant mechs and Tokusatsu giant monsters, probably due to assistance from Doctor Kepel. And of course Piros would have nothing to do with the ingame outfits or NPC involvement.

None at all.

Point is, you are now imagining Bordeaux as Rita Repulsa.

AFTER 10,000 YEARS I'M FREE.  

[Dill]

14,425 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50

Terix_FM

2,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:24 pm
me, mirelle, n zephie could have some seriously fun times together. but yeah...me hanging out with two little girls is kinda werid. so i think i'd throw shugo and haseo in there too!

eh-heh...heh? sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 2:11 pm
I know who I'd WANT to be friends with.
I wouldn't be able to befriend Atoli, because I'd get irritated from her personality.
Haseo would get ticked off at me, mainly because I have issues that include Bipolar.

I'd want to be friends with Tsukasa or Elk(I think their design is adorable for some odd reason sweatdrop ), but that would be impossible.
I'd probably get along fine with Mimiru.

Maybe okay with Subaru. Might be kind of fun. But we might fight over Tsukasa. xD Joking, joking.

I'm boring, I know. >>;  

asutora

Friendly Explorer

6,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Kamen Ride

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 3:56 pm
[Dill]
Piros and I would start up a Super Sentai group. We'd rope people to be rangers, and Bordeaux would start up the evil group, delving into her contacts from Kestrel to fill the roles. Naturally it would end in giant mechs and Tokusatsu giant monsters, probably due to assistance from Doctor Kepel. And of course Piros would have nothing to do with the ingame outfits or NPC involvement.

None at all.

Point is, you are now imagining Bordeaux as Rita Repulsa.

AFTER 10,000 YEARS I'M FREE.
"Jigoku no Banken! DekaMaster!" I so call the old leader position on that team. Ya know that slightly older person who comes back and schools the real rangers only to join up with them. The strongest of the group.

@Home

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff