Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faith Black's Multi-purpose Friend Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is a hangout for everyone on Gaia. Members are encouraged to talk about just about anything, plus, we have monthly giveaways! 

Tags: giveaway, contest, hangout, friend, game 

Reply Roleplays
humans and monsters schools Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ninetailedfox0007

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:14 pm
Human Monster High is a school for monsters that live in the human world and it allows humans too. it`s a school that monsters and Humans can hone there abillitys and learn more about the each other.

RULES
Follow Gaia’s Rules/TOS
No godmodding - I’m in charge, listen to my rules
alittel cybering, page trolling/stretching
No killing others without permission from them or me
No ignoring anyone’s post
I'm allowing romance
sent Pro by PM
Only 3 Pro.s for each person

Dorms

Dorm #1
1. Austin Albright
2. Kishune Akari
3. Kiara Yuna

Dorm #2

Dorm #3

Dorm #4

Profile skeleton

Gaia name:
Char. name sad first and last)
Race:
Dorm #:
Powers:
Theme song:
Bio:
Other:
human/true form:

Profiles

Monsters:
Gaia name:Ninetailedfox0007
Char. name: Austin Albright
Race: Vampire
Dorm #: 1
Power: Mega streagth, and able to control black flames
Likes: Darkness, hanging with friends, tha night and the moon, fighting, likes doth vampires and werewolfs, ramen, and manga
Dislikes: people messing with his friends, school, and Preps
Theme song: LIES
Bio: Austin in an vampire that try to fight out his hunger to protect his friends and not kill his enemys. he`s a nice calm guy that would do almost anythng for his friends. his family abandon him in japan 200 years ago and now trying to find them in this school.
Other: he has streagth of both a vampire and a werewolf.
Human/true form: Austin Albright

Gaia name: ninetailedfox0007
Char. name: Kishune Akari
Race: Tailed beast
Powers: mega speed, streagth, and controls all elements
Likes biggrin arkness, hanging with friends, tha night and the moon, fighting, likes doth vampires and werewolfs, ramen, and manga
Dislikes:people messing with his friends, school, and Preps
Theme song:LIES
Bio:Kishune is a nice ill tempered guy, with anger isuses. he`s a castout of his clan cuzs he was the one that says in thetailed scroll "when a tailed beast with black tails is bornit will distroy the world or purify it"
Other:
human form: Kishune
true form: True Kishune

Humans:
Gaia name: Alyss Kitty
Char. name: Kiara Yuna
Race: Human
Powers: Some magic and telekinisis
Dislikes: Selfish and Judgemental people
Theme song: Beautiful Disaster by Jon McLaughlin
Bio: Kiara is a quiet girl. She likes to keep to her books and learn new spells. She will do almost anything for her friends. She doesn't trust people very easily because of things that have happened in her past.
Other:
human/true form: Kiara Yuna

Gaia name: I_live_in_illusens
Char. name:Alina Morrison
Race: half elemental half human
Dorm #:
Powers: fire creation and manipulation
Likes: fire ^.^, any kinda sweets, all types of music, loves reading fantasy.
Dislikes: broccoli, brussle sprouts, rude people, water.
Theme song: Supergirl by Kyrstal and Who I Am by Jessica Andrews
Bio: Alina's mother was a fire element and her father was a human. Finally sick of human schools where she has to hide herself, Alina joined up at this new school. She is normally very quiet. She is quick to defend others but tries to ignore wrongs done to her. Very loyal to her friends.
Other:
human/true form: Alina's only  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:30 am
Just outside of the schools walls " can you believe it we're almost there" said Eva. Karman looks at her sister as she slows down "why are we going to this school again..... we were never good at school in the first place! how is this school going to be any different?" Eva pulls Karman forward with her "come on sis the people at this school are like us, we'll fit in so much more here." "i'm trusting you Eva if anything happenes to us i'm blaming you." Karman and Eva stop right in front of the school ground and looks at the school  

xRustySporkx

ninetailedfox0007

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:31 pm
Kishune appeared on top of the Gym looking at the school thinking what might happen here at this school this year

Austin walked up to the school with his suitcase then sighed "I wonder how this school is like" he said then walked to his dorm to put his suit case up  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:37 pm
Kiara set down her suitcase. It had been a long ride to this school. She had seen all the different types of people here. There was a guy with a tail that just walked by her room. She sighed and sat down on her bed, pulling out her spell book. She figured that she had at least start learning a couple of new spells before this term started. Kiara found herself giggling and said, "Well, I won't stand out here." The smile stayed on her face as she reviewed telekenetic spells.  

Long Beloved Poster

Familiar Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Jack-pot 100

ninetailedfox0007

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:49 pm
Austin found his dorm and his room he sat his case on the bed and started to unpack. He hung his black coats in the closet, and the reast of his clothes in the dresser. once he was done he got his little black book and went out side and sat under a tree and started to read it.

Kishune was already unpacked. He just stood there on the eage of the gym roof staring out in space.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:04 pm
After a few minutes of rereading the same line, Kiara decided it would be best to unpack. She quickly unloaded her small suitcase and hung her clothes. She had box full of books tha she easily placed on the shelves. She grabbed one of her favorite titles and decided to go and sit out in the guarden. She left the dorms and headed towards a tree that had a young man sitting under it. Might as well start meeting people. Better to get it over and done with now so they don't come looking for me when I wish to be alone.  

Long Beloved Poster

Familiar Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Jack-pot 100

ninetailedfox0007

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:12 pm
Austin noticed someone coming he looked up at her then back at his book still reading it.

Kishune looked down and noticed Austin sitting under a tree then noticed a girl aproaching him "how can he have the girls come to him" he said as he growled to him self  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:23 pm
Kiara saw that the guy looked at her, but then he quickly looked back to his book. Sh shrugged her shoulders and sat on the side of the tree that faced the gym. She looked up and saw someone standing on the edge of the roof and they were looking in her direction. So, Kiara waved at them.  

Long Beloved Poster

Familiar Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Jack-pot 100

ninetailedfox0007

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:32 pm
Kishune notised her waving at him he looked kinda surprised no girl notised him, expesaly fom the to of a building or something he just stood there and waved back.

"mind doing me a favor, dont show him any more attition please, I would like to read with out hearing his anoying voise..." Austin said not looking at her and turned the pagein his book  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:36 pm
Kiara smiled as the guy on the roof just stood and waved back. His stance gave him the appearance of being dumbfounded. Perhaps that's why she nearly jumped out of her skin when the guy sitting next to her spoke. She peered around the tree and said, "Well, I wouldn't show him attention if you would talk with me." She smiled and came around the rest of the way and sat next to him. "My name is Kiara."  

Long Beloved Poster

Familiar Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Jack-pot 100

ninetailedfox0007

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:47 pm
Austin looked at her "name`s Austin nice to meet you" he said thn noticed her book "what`s that your reading?" he asked then cloxed his book and put it in his coat pocket before she notised it.

Kishune look as Austin with dagger eyes when the girl went and sat next to him and then he got sat on the eage of the gym building then sighed and watch the clouds go by  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:51 pm
Kiara smiled. "This book? Oh, it's just one of my favorites. Have you read Twilight?" She quickly glanced at the guy on the roof of the gym. She wondered why Austin didn't want him around. She figured that she'd save that question for a later time.  

Long Beloved Poster

Familiar Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Jack-pot 100

xRustySporkx

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:00 pm
the girls on more into the school "Eva are you sure this is the good idea? look at all these people? Karman said looking at all the different type of people" "Karman this is going to be great we have all our class together we'll make friends, and look the school doesn't even care that their students sit on the roof" Eva said as she points at the guy on the roof  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:03 pm
"yea..." he replied "I kinda liked it but it didn`t do us vampires justice " hesaid looking at the book trying to think of everything he read in the book  

ninetailedfox0007

Roleplays

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces