Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Anime Movies and Manga titles.
Fullmetal Alchemist:Brotherhood

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you watch the new FMA?
  Yes
  No
  Maybe
View Results

Maria Noches

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:54 pm
I didn't see a post for this,so I thought I'd do it myself. Has anyone else watched the new Fullmetal Alchemist anime? Funimation.com uploads the newest episodes each week,though I think they are sub only for now. I really like it so far,and it looks as though they may be following the manga storyline. NOTE: This is NOT a sequel to the first series or the movie. It is a seperate anime altogether.

For more info on the series or to watch episodes, go to funimation.com  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:33 pm
I'm planning on watching it, but I've got so much more to watch from different series that I've gotten just way too far watching. So probably after I finish watching the 5-6 months worth of Bleach and Shugo Chara! Doki episodes I'll take a look at it. It does sound good and although I've never really followed the manga, I'm glad to hear that this new branch of the series does.  

killerpuchuu12

2,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Maria Noches

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 12:47 pm
I know what you mean. By the time you get to watching it though, there will be so much more for you to watch! You won't be like me waitin for the new episode every week ^^  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 7:39 am
Saw Ep 1, planning on watching the rest 3nodding  

bluchibininja

Maria Noches

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 8:57 am
Glad to hear that bluchibininja!! It really is good,and funny. I just finished watching episode 4 blaugh  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 9:38 am
T crying T after the old series ended and I watched the movie 50million times i thought that was the end! I'm glad they made a 2009 version, it's similar, yet different. Glad they didn't take out the part about the milk and the stew whee heart it's so cute blaugh  

bluchibininja

Lord_Donivon

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 10:13 am
I saw the first episode. I'm planning on watching the rest.  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 12:05 pm
@ bluchibininja: I know what you mean. I was sad when it ended,but I survived by reading the manga.And then Brotherhood came ^^. I love the running jokes about Ed's hatred for milk lol

@Lord_Donivon: Glad to hear that! ANd welcome ^^.

Now that I think about it,there should be a new episode out today...must go watch >.>  

Maria Noches

Maria Noches

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 3:18 pm
Six episodes down so far!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:12 am
Good stuff I like it smile  

JInnYenn

Ultra_jill

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:02 am
I'm gonna watch it  
Nick_austin90 rolled 15 10-sided dice: 8, 10, 6, 8, 7, 3, 7, 9, 9, 6, 5, 9, 3, 5, 1 Total: 96 (15-150)
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:30 pm
i'm not watching anyways...eventhough its way better than the first one....way way better...but as i watch the 1st, 2nd n 3rd eps....i found out that i'd rather read the manga than watch the anime...even if there are parts that dont exist in the manga...  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PartyBunny15

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:37 am
Will Funimation eventually dub it? I sure do hope so! heart  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:06 am
Funimation will most likely dub it.I don't know if they'll use the voice actors from the first series though.  

Maria Noches

Talim777

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:15 pm
i'm planning on watching it. and i've read alot of the anime but i havnt watched any episodes of fma brotherhood but i have seen all of the other one.  
Anime Movies and Manga titles.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games