Welcome to Gaia! ::

The SpanGlish Guild

Back to Guilds

Aprende Ingles. --//-- Learn spanish!! FIRST BILINGUAL GUILD!!!!!! 

Tags: EspaƱol, Ingles, Contests, Games, Spanish 

Reply Archivos Memorables// Memorable Threads
Save Our Shops!!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Donate?
  Gold... Nooo!!!
  Shops don't leave!!! *Looking your pockets*
View Results

dalex9

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:01 am
Ok. I don't really understand how the shops are suposed to be in broke but anyway, I don't want them to leave.

Have you donated?
Are you going to?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:23 am
I gave Durem Depot and Durem Salon a few coins I had, I don't understand either how this happened. Maybe cuz we only buy at the marketplace or the cash shop...  

TeDdY_bEcHiA16
Vice Captain

8,875 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • First step to fame 200

TieselGirl09
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:14 pm
I donated 7000 gold..
It was all that I had..

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:49 pm
TieselGirl09
I donated 7000 gold..
It was all that I had..

Humph... I donated 3000 to durem depot, 2000 to Durem depot and 1000 to skin tyte redface  

TeDdY_bEcHiA16
Vice Captain

8,875 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • First step to fame 200

Katarmie

Demonic Hunter

15,875 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:43 am
I hope that the Shops don't go Cuz Without Shops **We don't Have cloths**  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:57 pm
I donated 1000 to almost all of them  

iiZoMbIeClOwN
Crew

Natsumi_yk
Crew

8,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:55 am
I donated a few to some shops but I don't really have enough to donate sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:59 pm
You really thought they were going to take away shops?

They're just trying to make a goldsink to remove money from the overinflated economy.

Atty Miles Edgeworth

TeDdY_bEcHiA16
Vice Captain

8,875 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:08 pm
Mister Miles Edgeworth

They're just trying to make a goldsink to remove money from the overinflated economy.

Umm... I did't knew really what was that 4, but I gave it anyway...  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:40 pm
TeDdY_bEcHiA16
Mister Miles Edgeworth

Gaia has a very overinflated economy because wealth is constantly being introduced from an outside source (monthly collectibles and now Gaia Cash). Therefore, to stabilize, prices are driven up to the point where it's extremely difficult to make enough money to buy things. The only way to remedy this is to have users pay for something that they cannot resell or make profit from. As such, we have things like Guild subforums, and hairstyles that you must pay for that are deleted if you change your avatar. However, Gaia has so many people buying MCs and such that it's overwhelmed. This was also the reason that they added a tax to the Marketplace in 2007. If you pay to 'keep the shops open', you are giving away money for no reason and removing it from the economy, with a slight payoff of possibly having your username listed. However, Gaia would never really close its shops. First off, there would be a lot of anger from users. Second off, it would lead to inflation. Buyers would have to turn to sellers, who would be able to jack the prices up at their whim.

Atty Miles Edgeworth

TeDdY_bEcHiA16
Vice Captain

8,875 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:22 pm
Mister Miles Edgeworth
TeDdY_bEcHiA16
Mister Miles Edgeworth

Gaia has a very overinflated economy because wealth is constantly being introduced from an outside source (monthly collectibles and now Gaia Cash). Therefore, to stabilize, prices are driven up to the point where it's extremely difficult to make enough money to buy things. The only way to remedy this is to have users pay for something that they cannot resell or make profit from. As such, we have things like Guild subforums, and hairstyles that you must pay for that are deleted if you change your avatar. However, Gaia has so many people buying MCs and such that it's overwhelmed. This was also the reason that they added a tax to the Marketplace in 2007. If you pay to 'keep the shops open', you are giving away money for no reason and removing it from the economy, with a slight payoff of possibly having your username listed. However, Gaia would never really close its shops. First off, there would be a lot of anger from users. Second off, it would lead to inflation. Buyers would have to turn to sellers, who would be able to jack the prices up at their whim.

Now I even feel stupid 4 giving away my money...  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:28 pm
Well, you ARE helping the Gaian economy, so be proud of yourself! : D

Atty Miles Edgeworth

TeDdY_bEcHiA16
Vice Captain

8,875 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:33 pm
Umm... Gaia's economy was great without my help, It's not like if I'm rich I can barely buy what my avie has on. I don't even buy at the cash shop...  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:40 pm
Noooo. Gaia's economy is SERIOUSLY messed up, and has been for a long time. They actually hired an Economics major to help them stabilize the economy, Sagger-AT3 (something like that...it's been a while). This was probably his idea. Before I was banned, I had two KiKi Kitties that I had purchased for 23k, and were worth one million when I finally got booted. That's not healthy inflation. (Long story short, I was unfairly banned for "hacking". I don't know who I hacked, and have repeatedly asked for information, only to get form letters. I also believe that it has something to do with the economy, seeing that I was worth twelve million gold at the time.) Nothing to be too worried about.

Atty Miles Edgeworth

TeDdY_bEcHiA16
Vice Captain

8,875 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:16 am
Haha too late. rofl lol just kiddin  
Archivos Memorables// Memorable Threads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff