Reply Gaiaholics Anonymous
Today I did something very stupid ^_^ Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Parasox v2

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:08 am
This is probably gonna be long winded and rambley so feel free to skip to the summary at the end.

My granmother lives in an annex attached to our house 'cos she's got Alzheimers and really doesn't remember much and tends to wander off and get lost. So we've alarmed her door so we know when she's out. I was home alone earlier when it went off. so I went out to check she was alright and fetch her back in. I brought her in through our house through to hers locking the door behind me, there's a door between the houses that only opens on our side, and shutting the door behind me. I then went out of her house into the garden thinking I'd left our door open. I then tried to get back into my house only to find I'd locked myself out. And here's an interesting development, I was still in my pajamas. So I'm stuck in the street in my pajamas for an hour before anyone got home. Got some really odd looks from the neighbours

TLDR version: I locked myself out of my house in my pajamas. It was an hour before my parents came home with a key

So ever done anything really dumb ^_^  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:17 pm
lol. Brilliant!

I've got a good getting locked out of my dorm room in my pj's story...
I was having this intense realistic dream of me sleeping in my dorm room. Suddenly a giant snake started to attack me in bed. The snake just happened to look a lot like the rug next to my bed. I was freaking out. I threw my discman at the evil snake and leapt for dear life over it. I didn't stop running or wake up until I had ran right out of the room. Our dorm doors locked automatically when it shut, so I was stuck outside in my pjs. As soon as I got outside, I woke up I guess. I was like "Great. How am I going to get back inside?" I was embarrassed and didn't want to wake up my roommate. Meanwhile, back inside, my roommate thought I had been a monster running through the room, so when I finally grew the balls to knock to be let back in, she wasn't having it. Luckily (I guess), her boyfriend was spending the night, so she made him open the door. Craziness. I blame it on the Tool I was listening to to fall asleep. rawr.

tldr version: Bad dream of my rug attacking me caused me to be locked out of dorm room... broken discman and buised kneed!  

lilartichoke

Wheezing Prophet

Parasox v2

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:48 pm
ohh not fun xd

Just realised I'm even dumber than I thought.

We have a spare key hidden just in case someone does something like this. I could have got in.

Also should have stayed in the back garden. Not sat in the road drawing on it with a piece of chalk I found in the gravel... Would have meant I didn't have to explain it to my nieghbour as she walked by sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:43 pm
I have a good one (I think):
My mom doesn't let me or my sister out on the roof 'cause she's afraid we'll fall, but I go up there a few times when she's gone. So my cousin came over and we decided to star-gaze on the roof, since my mom was out shopping for groceries. We got up there by going out the back door, and the back door locks when you close it like a hotel door. We set up the ladder, avoided stares from neighbors, took pictures of stars and trees, and then the phone rang. Our phone is really loud, and we were right above it, so we heard it ring and hurried down to answer it. Yes, we were locked out XD And it was my mom calling. Then she got home and saw the ladder outside, we hid behind a tree, and somehow she didn't see us. Then my cousin said,why didn't we just sneak in the window? *facepalm*
TL;DR version: I went on the roof with my cousin after my mom said no, we got locked outside with the ladder, we almost got caught.  

Beautiful Propaganda

6,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Hygienic 200

Karma v2
Vice Captain

Invisible Exhibitionist

14,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:27 pm
I love hearing locked out stories. It makes me feel like less of a retard xd

I must have locked myself out of my car and left the keys in the ignition at least a dozen times in high school (I blame it on zero period >.> ) By the time I'd get out of class, the battery would be all drained and junk and I'd have to call AAA. It was so bad, one of my friends bought me jumper cables for my 17th birthday D;

tldr: The dudes at AAA knew me by name in H.S.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:30 pm
I have locked myself out of my car and house so many times I have copies of my keys hidden all over the place. Keys for my pocket, purse, jacket, desk drawer, garage, etc.

I don't know what I will do when I get a car new enough that you can't easily make four copies.

I used to wear a car key around my neck.  

Salmay
Captain

Razin Frostdrake
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:03 pm
Salmay
I have locked myself out of my car and house so many times I have copies of my keys hidden all over the place. Keys for my pocket, purse, jacket, desk drawer, garage, etc.

I don't know what I will do when I get a car new enough that you can't easily make four copies.

I used to wear a car key around my neck.

my brother locks himself out of the house so much he had one of those stylish keys made so he could wear it as a necklace and not look completely stupid.

if i lock myself out of the house i knmow the tricks to get in, if i lock myself out of a car i know how to use a jimmybar to break in. so many people have locked them out of cars and houses i had to learn this stuff xD.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:38 am
I don't feel quite so dumb anymore blaugh  

Parasox v2

Salmay
Captain
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:48 pm
I just put my laundry in my machine, the soap in the load, and didn't turn on the machine until I went to check an hour later.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:01 pm
I can't even do laundry properly. There are so many powders and things I always get them confused. Once I put the one for the clothes in with the dishes. Luckily I noticed it was wrong before I turned the thing on and got it all out with the vacuum...  

Parasox v2

Razin Frostdrake
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:35 pm
Parasox v2
I can't even do laundry properly. There are so many powders and things I always get them confused. Once I put the one for the clothes in with the dishes. Luckily I noticed it was wrong before I turned the thing on and got it all out with the vacuum...

that's why you seperate them, clothing cleaning stuff near the washer drier, laundry detergent, (powder) drier sheets, fabric softener (liquid)

dish washing detergent (powder), rinse aid (liquid) normal hand washing dish soap.

all laundry stuff keep near the washer drier if not on top of. dish stuff under the sink, dish soap that you clean by hand on top of sink.

helps avoid mistakes like that xD  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:46 am
Razin Frostdrake
Parasox v2

that's why you seperate them, clothing cleaning stuff near the washer drier, laundry detergent, (powder) drier sheets, fabric softener (liquid)

dish washing detergent (powder), rinse aid (liquid) normal hand washing dish soap.

all laundry stuff keep near the washer drier if not on top of. dish stuff under the sink, dish soap that you clean by hand on top of sink.

that would make sense...
We just keep it all under the sink sweatdrop  

Parasox v2

Razin Frostdrake
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:31 pm
Parasox v2
Razin Frostdrake
Parasox v2

that would make sense...
We just keep it all under the sink sweatdrop

well there's your problem  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:39 pm
Another stupid story from this morning:

My laptop was dying so I was going to charge it while I was on Gaia. So, I plugged the charger into the wall and got on the computer. A half-hour later, it died. I looked and saw that I forgot to plug the computer into the charger. talk2hand  

Beautiful Propaganda

6,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Hygienic 200

Karma v2
Vice Captain

Invisible Exhibitionist

14,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:29 pm
Not Like It Matters
Another stupid story from this morning:

My laptop was dying so I was going to charge it while I was on Gaia. So, I plugged the charger into the wall and got on the computer. A half-hour later, it died. I looked and saw that I forgot to plug the computer into the charger. talk2hand

I've done that too xd
Or you don't get the adapter in far enough, so it's plugged in but it's not.
Next thing you know, you get the blue screen and "preparing to hibernate."
gonk  
Gaiaholics Anonymous

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas