Broken Steel: The Next DLC [Possible Spoilers] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KolonelKappa

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:59 pm
Rumored to be released on May 5

-lets you continue the game after beating it, if you activated the purifier you wake up two weeks later in the citadel, if you waited for it to blow up the game ends there, if you put in the FEV you still wake up but some quests are disables and everyone sees you as a villian, also the wasteland looks different
-Level Cap raised to 30, good karma = Mesiah, neutral karma = True Mortal, bad karma = Devil
-New Perks, nerves of steel: faster AP regen, Puppies!: when dogmeat dies he gets reincarnated into a puppy somewhere else (like vault 101)
-New Enemies, SuperMutant Overlords, Enclave Hellfire units
-New weapons, Violator: I think its that energy minigun fawkes has, Tesla Cannon, Heavy Incinerator: shoots flames in an arc like a mortar
-New Power Armor

Discuss  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:49 pm
For those of you who haven't seen any of the pics on this, head over to the Fallout wiki (the Vault), because this looks pretty sweet so far. In other Fallout related news, the next Fallout game, New Vegas, could be released on the 360, PS3, and PC as early as next year.  

Haratio TaFotter
Crew

KolonelKappa

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:44 pm
Nerves of Steel seems pretty useless though since you can just get Grim Reapers Sprint neutral  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:39 pm
O_O eek !!! DLC For the Ps3?!?!?!?!?!?!? I so gotta get it whee whatever the cossst eek twisted  

XxCrimson_ShinobixX
Vice Captain

Ruthless Hunter

14,475 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150

hirationugget

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:13 pm
It's the only dlc i would want to buy.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:59 pm
Can't wait for it to come out. I want to see the story continuation.

I've enjoyed all of the DLC's so far. The Pitt offered a nice story arc, as well as some eye candy armor, and do not even get me started on how awesome the Auto Axe is.

Operation Anchorage: Two words. Gauss Rifle.  

Ferus the Gifted

captin albert wesker

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:13 pm
i dont have these maps yet............but i will get broken steel since you cheated death for the 1st time......(maybe 26 other times d: ) thanks for the spoiler's this means i can get the dlc pack and get fallout new vegas

and wait a min new vegas.........im in las vegas.........does that mean the game is gonna take place in las vegas........BAD ******** a** IM GOING TO HAVE TO BUY IT XP  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 4:05 pm
I'm not that excited about the vegas one.  

Data Miner

Quotable Prophet

6,750 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Gender Swap 100

captin albert wesker

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 10:32 am
Data Miner

WHAT THE ******** YOU TALKING ABOUT I AM I LIVE IN LAS VEGAS I WANT TO SEE WHAT THEY DID TO THE CITY OF SINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HURRY THE ******** UP AND MAKE THE DAMN GAME SO I CAN PLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WANNA SEE WHAT THEY DID TO THE MGM,THE LUXOR, THE M8M FACTORY, CIRCUS CIRCUS, FUN PLACE'S I CAN GO AND TEAR UP, MY DREAMS ARE FINALLY COMING TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 12:01 pm
captin albert wesker
Data Miner

WHAT THE ******** YOU TALKING ABOUT I AM I LIVE IN LAS VEGAS I WANT TO SEE WHAT THEY DID TO THE CITY OF SINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HURRY THE ******** UP AND MAKE THE DAMN GAME SO I CAN PLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WANNA SEE WHAT THEY DID TO THE MGM,THE LUXOR, THE M8M FACTORY, CIRCUS CIRCUS, FUN PLACE'S I CAN GO AND TEAR UP, MY DREAMS ARE FINALLY COMING TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted

I wouldn't get that excited about all that stuff being in New Vegas: remember that Fallout takes place in an alternate timeline, and that the only real places in Fallout 3 are major national momuments.  

Haratio TaFotter
Crew

johnny blackk
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 12:51 pm
I need to get microsoft points so bad,I want to get broken steel more than anything haha.I have heard to the Fallout Vegas I am kind of interested but I want to read up on it before I make any big dissicions.I heard anchorage was kind of lame,the pitt I have heard many many good things so I wanna get that too. XDD I really need microsoft points.  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 2:35 pm
johnny blackk
I need to get microsoft points so bad,I want to get broken steel more than anything haha.I have heard to the Fallout Vegas I am kind of interested but I want to read up on it before I make any big dissicions.I heard anchorage was kind of lame,the pitt I have heard many many good things so I wanna get that too. XDD I really need microsoft points.

new vegas is going to be in stores it isnt like a update through market place you actually need to go out to target or some thing and buy it lol XP i wanna blow the the MGM and the WYNN  

captin albert wesker

Haratio TaFotter
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 3:30 pm
Well, tomorrow's the day! I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm going to have trouble sleeping tonight!  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 4:42 pm
captin albert wesker
Data Miner

Have I ever mentioned how much you irritate me?.  

Data Miner

Quotable Prophet

6,750 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Haratio TaFotter
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 5:35 pm
Data Miner
captin albert wesker
Data Miner

Have I ever mentioned how much you irritate me?.

Have I ever mentioned this made me lol? 'Cause this has made me lol....hard.  
Enclave/Galaxy News Radio (News)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff