This is so infuriatinly stupid i had to share it. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

war_junky 91

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:51 pm
Quote:

A high school student in Oakton, Va., was suspended for two weeks in March when she inadvertently brought to school her birth-control pill (her prescription for which was approved by her mother). It was only then (with two weeks off to research it) that the girl discovered that, in comparison, county rules required only one week's suspension for bringing heroin to school. Officials told the Washington Post that birth-control pills are particularly objectionable because they countermand the school system's "abstinence-only" sex education classes. [Washington Post, 4-5-09]

You know that burning sensation when you coca-cola fizz goes up your nose? I want to feel that right now just to keep what little faith in humanity i have left at this point after reading this.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:58 pm
That is a bullshit claim on the schools part because lots of women take the pill NOT for birth control but to regulate their menstrual cycle.  

Freak_090
Captain

war_junky 91

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:18 pm
Freak_090
That is a bullshit claim on the schools part because lots of women take the pill NOT for birth control but to regulate their menstrual cycle.

Yeah and that seems the case since it was mother approved. What infuriates me is the fact an illegal drug has less suspension time.

[sacrasm]Its great to see tax payer dollars keeping birth control out of the hands of teenagers![/sarcasm]  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:44 pm
O_o

Wha?

Crash Maniac

OberFeldwebel

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:42 pm
war_junky 91
Quote:

A high school student in Oakton, Va., was suspended for two weeks in March when she inadvertently brought to school her birth-control pill (her prescription for which was approved by her mother). It was only then (with two weeks off to research it) that the girl discovered that, in comparison, county rules required only one week's suspension for bringing heroin to school. Officials told the Washington Post that birth-control pills are particularly objectionable because they countermand the school system's "abstinence-only" sex education classes. [Washington Post, 4-5-09]

You know that burning sensation when you coca-cola fizz goes up your nose? I want to feel that right now just to keep what little faith in humanity i have left at this point after reading this.

Wait, let me read that again, I had something crazy and retarded in my eyes.

Add1
I read it again and still don't understand.
Hold on.

Add2
So Birth Control = Heroin?
And Birth Control automatically means that you're having sex? And not trying to avoid the bullshit ******** pains of ******** what?

Yeah, we're done.
Our justice system is ********, schools too and along with many other things.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:59 pm
OberFeldwebel
war_junky 91
Quote:

Add1
Hold on.

Add2
And Birth Control automatically means that you're having sex? And not trying to avoid the bullshit ******** pains of ******** what?

Yeah, we're done.
No, birth control = heroin x 2. One week for heroin, two for birth control.  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

OberFeldwebel

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:32 pm
Fresnel
OberFeldwebel
war_junky 91
Quote:

Add1
Hold on.

Add2

Yeah, we're done.

So she had heroin and birth control pills?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:42 pm
OberFeldwebel
Fresnel
OberFeldwebel
war_junky 91
Quote:

Add1
Hold on.

Add2

Yeah, we're done.

No, she only had the pills. Heroin warrants a one-week suspension, but she got two for birth control pills. Meaning birth control > heroin.  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

OberFeldwebel

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:26 am
Fresnel
OberFeldwebel
Fresnel
OberFeldwebel
war_junky 91
Quote:

Add1
Hold on.

Add2

Yeah, we're done.

No, she only had the pills. Heroin warrants a one-week suspension, but she got two for birth control pills. Meaning birth control > heroin.

Oh...
Hmm.
Wonder why it took me so long to get it.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:55 pm
OberFeldwebel
Fresnel
OberFeldwebel
Fresnel
OberFeldwebel

Add1
Hold on.

Add2

Yeah, we're done.

Oh...
Hmm.
Wonder why it took me so long to get it.
There are certain levels of stupidity the human brain cannot cope with...  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

The Drildo

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:37 pm
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:31 am
Hmm.... Almost makes me sad that I'm still in school... Unfortunately I've become accustomed to this style of policy and it really has no effect on me anymore...

And who the ******** teaches "Abstinence-only?" Our health class (which is a required 9th grade class) teaches about Abstinence, Birth Control, Condoms, the whole cycle method (Hasn't failed me yet biggrin ).

I would blame the school but that requires them being a competent enough organization to take blame.  

Sergeant CJ

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:43 am
We didn't get Sex Ed. We got a basic biology class and an STD Ed course. They showed us slides of rotten penises for 50 minutes straight.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:58 am
Sergeant CJ
Hmm.... Almost makes me sad that I'm still in school... Unfortunately I've become accustomed to this style of policy and it really has no effect on me anymore...

And who the ******** teaches "Abstinence-only?" Our health class (which is a required 9th grade class) teaches about Abstinence, Birth Control, Condoms, the whole cycle method (Hasn't failed me yet biggrin ).

I would blame the school but that requires them being a competent enough organization to take blame.

I think it's the UeberReligious type schools.

Yeah, we saw rotten penises too.
As well as vaginas and buttholes with genital warts.

Yeah...
no don't tell us how to avoid it, just say that this could happen if you have sex with random people.  

OberFeldwebel

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:25 am
OberFeldwebel
Sergeant CJ

I think it's the UeberReligious type schools.

Yeah, we saw rotten penises too.
As well as vaginas and buttholes with genital warts.

Yeah...
no don't tell us how to avoid it, just say that this could happen if you have sex with random people.
We didn't get v****a pictures, that would be inappropriate. We did get one female groin, but there wasn't a hint of vadge in the shot. The girls got nothing but vaginas, from what I hear.

Seriously, they didn't even teach us how to put a condom on. I mean, it SHOULD be pretty self-explanatory, but at least it's something we'll USE in life, not like half the s**t from geometry.  
Gaia Gun Enthusiasts

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff