Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I want my girl back
  this
  sucks
View Results

Flyentologist

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:51 pm
It's easily the hardest thing I've ever gone through. I was madly in love with this girl. Like, I even thought she was the one. With her for two years, and everything felt so right.

Over time, a lot of stuff started happening in my life, and I sorta became a jerk.
I broke her heart once, and she said she'd give me only one more chance.
More stuff happened. Big financial problems. I was a jerk again. So, she left.

I changed, and she won't accept it. I want to show her I can make things right. You know, just to prove that I can make her happy, that I really did change.

I went over there today to get my stuff back. First thing she did was hug me. Held me close, and cried into my shoulder. Told her it didn't have to be this way. She told me it shouldn't have to be this way, but it had to.

They were the greatest 2 years of my life. 2 years I'll never have back. All the memories, gone for good. I've never been so torn up about anything in my life. I was even planning to get the ring so I could surprise her on our anniversary.

So, break ups. They suck. Ever had a really hard one?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:58 pm
I'm sorry that happened. That definitely sucks.

I have no break up stories of my own (the closest I have is rejection) but a friend of mine was dumped by his girlfriend a couple of months ago. I think it was almost their three year anniversary.  

Dornkus
Crew

Werewolf

11,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hunter 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:34 pm
I'm afraid I don't have any stories to share either.

I've only just started falling for someone here at school, and am working up my nerves to talk to him.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:57 pm
That's really sad. I'm sorry that that happened.

I did have a hard break up about a year ago.

My first boyfriend dumped me, though he called it a mutual split, for his ex girlfriend. There's not plainer way of saying it.
He a month later when his ex-girlfriend seemed to lose interest in him he realized she didn't really care about him and he'd lost something with me, he asked me out again. Me being a forgiving person said yes and then he dumped me again, which he again called a mutual split, about two months later when he thought he was moving across the country and didn't want to put the pressure of a long distance relationship on me.
When he found out there was a near zero percent chance of him moving things just happened and since there's a strong physical chemistry between us we ended up drifting back together again.
Then we really did mutually split when he really did move a couple months later.
It was still really hard because even though we both agreed it'd be best I didn't want to do it. He'd just hurt me enough by then and he knew it that we decided on just staying friends.
He was a gentleman and loved me for who I am, and I did think he could be the one. We both agreed that we would have stayed together for a long time, unless something unexpected came up, if he hadn't moved.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:55 am
Wow goldman....I'm really sorry to hear about that.
I don't have any stories to share to be honest. (single so I have yet to experience that)

I really do hope things do get better in time.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:46 am
That's shorrible, but it's probably for the best. i'm so sorry sad

still I always think that these things arebetter done earlier than later. if it won't work out it won't work out, no matter how ong down the line you are.

Ten again i don't exactly have any experience. all my 'relationships' have been non-starters. haha  

dragontamer363
Crew

Red Groovy Kroovy

3,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:20 pm
Sorry to hear that man
I have had a lot of brake ups and they suck but I really don't want to talk about them  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 11:49 pm
thats life.. you win some .. you loose some.. *shrugs* haha.. been there.. i know how it feels just keep the strong faith up  

Arch Angel Neko

Dangerous Tycoon

10,350 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Flyentologist

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 3:46 pm
Ehh...I guess I feel better.

I didn't do anything wrong, and it makes me feel ridiculous apologizing to her. I have nothing to say sorry for.

I worked my a** off to give this girl a future, and she threw it away for a guy who'll never have one.

She makes terrible decisions. Always have, always will. I guess it's best this way, she probably would've pulled me down with her eventually.

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 7:31 pm
I don't have a breakup story, but I have plenty of rejection stories.  

Pickles And Pretty Ponies

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff