Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Grammar Guild

Back to Guilds

The Gaian Grammar Guild is a refuge for the literate, a place for them to post and read posts without worrying about the nonsensical ones. 

Tags: grammar, literate, english, language 

Reply "TXT TLK" horror stories
I think that this needs the Police.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gamerguy121

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:30 pm
I need protection from this.

Quote:
omg lik hay wuts up hoME can i hav gold lik mi acc was haked and nou i hav nuthing 2 mi nam if u dunt giv me guld ill repurt u 2 the moduraturs 4 beein meen 2 me so ha now start a trad w/me and giv me alot uv guld now and giv me ur stuf u meeny if u dunt ur a dik!!!!!!!!! u r wai meen 2 me so go awai luzer or ill repurt u but 1st giv me the stuf bich or els!!!

This was on of my PMs. I think the Military guild and the Police guild I own need to provide protection. I get these PMs nearly every day! I will attempt to translate.

Oh my god, like, hey! What's up, homie? Can I have gold? Like, my account was hacked and now I have nothing to my name. If you don't give me gold, I'll report you to the moderators for beeing mean to me, so ha! Now start a trade with me and give me a lot of your gold, and give me all your stuff, you meany! If you don't, you're a d**k!!!!!! You are way mean to me, so go away, loser, or I'll report you, but first, give me the stuff, b***h, or else!

Kill me. Please.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:32 pm
That's why I accept PMs only from friends or guild members. If it is not from either of those, it gets deleted without questions, not even read.  

Patron with a Mission

MyOwnBestCritic

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 12:07 pm
That's what the "delete" button is for. ;D

Maybe Gaian inboxes need a "spam filter?"  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 9:43 pm
Hm...judging by that grammar/spelling, I think you need the 'Poice', not the 'Police'. I am a 'Poice'. We're like the police, but we get to wear purple-ish suits, strut around like we're important, and beat up anyone who abuses the English language.

We are so cool, we poice are.  

xXBisexual FlanXx

Dapper Genius

Anriazna

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 11:20 pm
sweatdrop
That is the worst beg/threat PM I have ever seen.
Not only does it not sound intimidating, it's fifty times worse grammatically. confused

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 12:43 pm
Tell me about it...Can I join the 'Poice'?  

gamerguy121

xXBisexual FlanXx

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 8:12 pm
Sure you can! I'm very good at promoting the Poice, but there are actually only about three members so far...>.> But anyway! Just act like you have every right to be wherever you are, and tell people with bad grammar and spelling that they owe everyone in the thread 10+ gold for harming them with their horrible typing skills. The amount charged depends on how bad the text talk is.

If you act important enough, people will usually wield over to you, thinking you to be an admin or some such. It's all about brain psychology. ^^

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 1:06 pm
Yay!

HEY YOU! IN FRONT OF THE COMPUTER!

We attack the chatterbox in 1 second!  

gamerguy121

"TXT TLK" horror stories

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items