faithless nights. RP >w< Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

angelprezangel

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:21 pm
this is a RP where its always night and the world is mostly run by vamps ^w^
the setting is in a little town call Faithless and there is not much history there excepted for its the old living place were the old king Mides spent his days of youth. its like a pit stop town and lots of people come throw the town. there is a Pub called the "Lunar Pub", a market place, a clothing store, a inn called "Faithless Inn", and some houses were some of the villagers live.

RULES:
1. you must make a character sheet
2. you must fallow the other rules of the guild
3. you must make your posts worth reading not the kind of stuff we do in the Grounds
4. your character should be a original one
5. only one post per day so other rps can keep up with events
( i might come up with more rules latter on so keep a look out for then ^.^ )

JOBS IN THE TOWN AND OTHER THINGS:
1. Assassins
2. Doctors
3. Villagers
4. Town Drunk ( only 1 sorrys ^.^;;; )
5. Market Place Owners
6. Shop Owners
7. Bar tenders
8. Town Visitors
9. Inn Keepers
( and if there is other jobs that you want just tell me ^w^ )

CHARACTER SHEET:
Name:
Town Job ( if you have/ want one ^.^ ):
Place of birth:
Citizenship:
Height, weight:
Eye Color:
Hair quantity and color:
Unusual facial and bodily features:
Marital status:
Favorite clothes:
Goals ( publicly proclaimed ):
Obsessions ( public or private ):
and a little back ground story too
( you can add a pic if you want ^w^ )

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:36 pm
Name: Rose
Town Job ( if you have/ want one ^.^ ): Assassin
Place of birth: London
Citizenship:
Height, weight: 5'2' 113lbs.
Eye Color: Usally red, but it varies with mood.
Hair quantity and color: Long white silky hair
Unusual facial and bodily features: three scars over right eye and a scar on her right shoulder and one on the right side of her throat.
Marital status: married
Favorite clothes: Anything black
Goals ( publicly proclaimed ): To be with her husband
Obsessions ( public or private ): To manage her like of pain.
and a little back ground story too
Story: Rose is a vampire and lycan mix who likes pain and has recently gotten married. She got the scars on her face and shoulder from her pack leader. The one on her throat came from her vampire leader. And a past that can only be told over time.  

Vampire Red Rose
Captain

Romantic Vampire

8,650 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friendly 100

shadowvampire007

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:53 pm
Name: shadow
Town Job ( if you have/ want one ^.^ ): assassin of hiar
Place of birth: australia
Citizenship:
Height, weight: unknown
Eye Color: Usally blue, but it varies with mood.
Hair quantity and color: silver hair and very long
Unusual facial and bodily features: scares over my body from demon fights
Marital status: married
Favorite clothes: Anything that can hide my weapons
Goals ( publicly proclaimed ): To be with my wife
Obsessions ( public or private ): to help anyone that i love or care for
Story: half vampire but stronger then a full vampire, has just been married, like to help and likes to fight to get stronger  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:12 pm
Name: Nishi
Town Job: Pub Owner
Place of birth: Faithless Hospital
Citizenship: Faithless Town
Height, weight: 5"6 and 120 pounds
Eye Color: a light green
Hair quantity and color: Long and Black
Unusual facial and bodily features: a birth mark that looks like a rose on my lower back
Marital status: Single But not really looking
Favorite clothes: dark and mostly dresses
Goals ( publicly proclaimed ): to find out my past
Obsessions ( public or private ): making voodoo bolls
Story: im a pretty girl and prefers to act alone sometimes. i stick up for what is right and i always back my friends up. im a vampire princess and dont even know it.

User Image

angelprezangel

Jared Valentine

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:53 pm
Name: Sebastian
Town Job: vagrant
Place of birth: Faithless Hospital
Citizenship: unsure
Height, weight: 3'5" and 28 pounds
Eye Color: blue
Hair quantity and color: short dirty blonde
Unusual facial and bodily features: has a number of old burns, scars, cuts and bruises from his abusive father.
Marital status: Huh?
Favorite clothes: ones that keep him warm
Goals ( publicly proclaimed ): to find places to stay at night and food to eat, to avoid going back home to catch more beatings.
Obsessions ( public or private ): thumb sucking
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Story: Sebastian has been out on his own as soon as he was able to venture out under his own power when his abusive father was passed out or too busy to beat him. He is usually dirty with unwashed clothes, scrounging around trash bins for anything to eat to keep from having to go home for more beatings, as his father blames the boy for his wife dying by giving birth to him.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:11 pm
Quote:
Sebastian was hungry. this was rather common state of being for the toddler, usually only fed as an afterthought, or by his own doing by digging through the trash in the kitchen for scraps. The toddler's little blue eyes lit up at the sight of a dropped sausage on the floor at daddy's, cooing from behind his pacifier and crinkling softly under his dirty unwashed PJ bottoms as he crawled over to claim his breakfast from the floor.

Sebastian had known from the past it was probably smarter to just wait until daddy left the table or threw it into the trash for him to get later, but the little boy's hunger overrode his senses as he romped on his hands and knees over to the treat of having 'almost' clean and warm food.

As the toddler spit out his pacifier and picked up the sausage link in his little fingers, unknowingly had drawn attention to himself as daddy was still pissed about dropping some food, pissed even more that his little worthless son was mocking him by eating it. Sebastian had no warning as he sat there and ate happily that daddy grabbed the pot of scalding hot coffee from the nearby counter, and only realizing the error of his actions as he felt the molten hot liquid splash against the back of his little head, neck and mostly on his shoulders and back. The toddler shrieked out in terror and angonizing pain as the coffee seered and burned and boiled his baby-soft skin as he writhed on the floor....

Sebastian screamed and sat up with a startled terror in his blue eyes, looking around frantically as he breathed heavily, and calming down a bit as he realized he was only dreaming of that day. The boy was only 3 when that had happened to him, but even now at the age of 5, his back and shoulders, and some of the back of his neck still bore the scarred skin from that particular attack. He has so many more marks upon his little body, all of which came at the hand of his hateful father with sick enjoyment on his part and lavish pain on Sebastian's part

After settling down a bit and getting his bearings, Sebastian gently crawled out from under the crawlspace underneath one of the houses in the village. His clothes were dusty and torn, and his body and hair unwashed, but getting something to eat at this point was a priority, as he hadn't found anything to eat all day yesterday, and would really rather not be force to go home and risk being caught by daddy during one of his bad moods.

Jared Valentine

Vampire Red Rose
Captain

Romantic Vampire

8,650 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:52 pm
*Looks over at another house and sees a boy crawling out from under it*
"Love look." *points at the boy* "Poor thing. I wonder if he has a place to live..."
Rose watched the boy look through the trash bins. She had been there once, though she had never told her husband. She didn't like thinking of that past. But tonight as she saw the light scarring on the boys neck, she couldn't help it. Rose grabbed an apple and went over to the boy.
"Hun...this might taste better than anything you'll find in there." She said smiling.  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 12:23 am
Nishi looked around shes had a weird feeling all morning. She didn't really know what it was but something was going to happen. As she walked up the step to the Lunar Pub. She loved her Pub it was fun every night that she work. But for some odd reason this night gave her the chills.

"What is up this night" Nishi asked herself as she felt a shiver go down her back. She hurried and unlocked the front door to the Pub and rushed in as if someone had been fallowing her. Leaning on the door she took a deep breath and calmed herself. She walked behind the bar and waited for today's customers.

angelprezangel

Jared Valentine

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 12:30 am
Vampire Red Rose
*Looks over at another house and sees a boy crawling out from under it*
"Love look." *points at the boy* "Poor thing. I wonder if he has a place to live..."
Rose watched the boy look through the trash bins. She had been there once, though she had never told her husband. She didn't like thinking of that past. But tonight as she saw the light scarring on the boys neck, she couldn't help it. Rose grabbed an apple and went over to the boy.
"Hun...this might taste better than anything you'll find in there." She said smiling.

Sebastian quickly pulled his little upper body out of a tilted trash can as he heard a voice next to him, his little sickly blue eyes and dirty face looking up somewhat startled and paniced by the intrusion, then eyed the apple in her hand. If the boy should have learned anything from his past, it was to not trust random kindnesses, but again, his little tummy won the argument as he stepped cautiously closer and gently reached for the apple in her hand as he eyed her fearfully as he she was going to pounce him or something.

Once he has a sure grip on the apple with his little dirty hand, he quickly pulled back and stepped back a bit, mumbling before turning and darting off in the other direction to be left alone, "Fank yew ....!"

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 1:05 am
Rose could sence his fear. She sighed.
"Welcome." Rose called after the child. She turned back to her husband. She knew that he was confused.
"I'll tell you another time Love." Rose mumbled as she walked down the street of their new town.  

Vampire Red Rose
Captain

Romantic Vampire

8,650 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friendly 100

Jared Valentine

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 7:20 am
Sebastian ran as fast as his little malnourished legs could carry him, until he was fairly certain he wasn't being chased, as well as from fatigue from his over exersion. He had made his way into the downtown area of the village, weaving between people as he looked down and inspected his prize hungrily. Sebastian had had some fairly fresh apples before by picking up recently dropped ripe apples from a neighbor's tree, but staring at this one in his little hand with his sickly blue eyes, it seemed like a treasure.

The little boy looked up from his apple and around his surroundings, scoping an alleyway between a couple business buildings, one looking like a restaurant/pub and thinking that there might be provisions he can scrounge in their dumpster for later meals, once he had finished his apple feast. Sebastian found the dumpster out back between the buildings and nestled himself between it and a couple boxes on the ground with his back against the building and sitting down on the cold ground as he ravenously nommed an bit into the apple.

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 7:26 am
*looks at the ground very confused*
very well.....
*gets up knowing that i soon have to hunt and kill a demon*
now where did she put them.....
*walks over to the shealves and picks up my weapons and a note*
hmmmm
*reads it*  

shadowvampire007

angelprezangel

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 12:46 am
Nishi sighed. It was going to be a long night for her and not a lot of people where coming into the Pud and so the night was going to be slow too. Nishi shivered.

"Damn what is with tonight!?" Nishi said out load then turn around quickly. the last thing she want was for people to think she was crazy and not come back to the pub.

"You ok there lady Nishi?" someone asked from behind her. She truned to see Alix one of the villagers

"Alix don't call me "lady" Nishi just Nishi" i told him trying not to get mad at him. He was a sweet guy but when he called her Lady Nishi it made her feel old. "what can i get you Alix?" Nishi asked.

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 1:11 am
Sebastian savored every last bite of the apple in his little hands, eating it down the the very core until there was nothing edible left on it, dropping it and licking the juices off of his little dirty fingers as he looked around this alleyway. He noticed an empty refridgerator box that hadn't been rain damaged and was still intact, resting up against the side of a building, thinking about making that home for awhile until the rain deteriorated it beyond being a usable shelter.  

Jared Valentine

shadowvampire007

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 4:41 am
note: i am looking from the vampire named shadow, we have a demon hurting our ppl plz if you get this come to the town named sunnysidevale.
"well i better go tell rose ill be gone" *i turn and looks for love*  
Role Play Arena

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces