Blue, Grey, and Red : A Civil War Vampire Story

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GregorytheImpaler

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:20 am
Welcome, Ladies and Gentlemen...

The expanding westward boom. The growing tension between north and south. The tightening political nooses wrapping around the necks of the citizens. Yet, like in every era, in every land, and in every night lurks something else. Something ancient and unseen by the eyes of mortal men. In the days of the old west, it was much harder for our kind to survive. I know what you're thinking. How could there be vampires in the American Civil War? Surely if there were, they wouldn't be out in the battles, right? You would think. But we're smarter than that. Some methods were clever... others were more... disturbing. I saw one of my brothers buried in a makeshift grave, only to rise at night and fend off a Yankee ambush while the others were sleeping.
There were many goings on during these days that no one ever saw. Things that no one ever KNEW about. Secret nocturnal attacks, stealth missions, and of course the political and various problems in the cities. You probably are going to argue. You'll tell me the North were holy, and the South were evil slave drivers, right? Ha! I lived through those days, and let me start by telling you this; The winners write the history books. You'll find yourself with eyes on things and people you never would have thought.

Surprised yet? I hope not. Because you're about to step into my world. The world I lived through, and watched pass into the modern day. But for now... let's take a step back, shall we? Let's look at the inner working of the world in a time you never lived to see...

Blue, Grey, and Red is a historical RP based in the civil war era. The focus, however, is not on the combat, but rather on the city life and struggles between family, politics, and the aspects of life not touched as much by the history books. This is a look into the world of darkness that had to endure through this age of civil war in the United States of America.

Profile Skeleton:
To join, simply PM me your filled out profile.

Gaia Name:
Name:
Age (looks):
Age (actual):
Status (living/vampire/soldier/civilian):
Gear/Clothing:
Appearance:
Brief Bio:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:39 am
The Men and Women in the shades of war:

Gaia Name: GregorytheImpaler
Name:Alastar Zacharias Flynn
Age (looks): 35
Age (actual): ???
Status (living/vampire/soldier/civilian): Vampiric civilian - ex soldier
Gear/Clothing: Alastar wears generally formal suits commonly of red, green, and gold accents over grey and black. He likes wearing slouch hats and formal top hats of black and grey, although he has been known to wear more common clothing, such as leather overcoats, and brown slouch hats when wearing such. He typically wears black leather dress boots or shoes, though during the winter, he will put on taller boots for the sake of the snow. He carries a gold pocket-watch and a steel pocket flask with a four leafed clover etched into it's face.
Appearance: Alastar Alastar is about 5' 11", and has generally long hair of a red that's so dark in hue, that it's nearly a deep brown. His eyes are a forest green and his skin is fair. Alastar is built more lean, but is muscular in tone. It's harder to tell under his suits, but his movements make it obvious he is in good shape.
Brief Bio: He is very proud of his Irish heritage, and just as proud of his heritage in South Carolina. He is a proud supporter of the secession and State's Rights, going so far as to volunteer for secret missions in the night, knowing that his darker nature gives him an edge. Although it's typically agreed to leave the supernatural out of the politics of the living, some lines have been crossed by both sides in this time, and Alastar will almost always be willing to do what he can for his beliefs. Despite being an undead, Alastar still believes that the Catholic faith is the true belief, despite his long accepted existence in the dark.

GregorytheImpaler

Bloody Breaths *rpg forum*

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff