Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Madness Underground

Back to Guilds

A fun roleplay anime and chat guild 

Tags: Anime, Manga, Supernatural, Roleplaying, Chat 

Reply Character intro's (for roleplaying)
*Character Outline* Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vexous

Mewling Kitten

21,900 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:59 am
this is the outline I'd like you to use:

Username:
Characters Name:
Race:
Short background: (doesn't always have to be answered)
Powers: (if any)
Pictures:

you can add more info if you like but plz include these:

Be sure to post characters in this thread first so they can be approved,
once approved create a new thread and place your character in it- name the thread in regards to the roleplay you are starting- or if you a joining a roleplay just add your character to the existing thread

have fun ^.^

The Character MUST be approved before you add then to a role play or i will delete your posts!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:48 pm
Username: Vampiress28

Character Name: Vexous

Race: Half demon, Half god (a demigod)

Appearance:in her Human form she has long white hair, her eye colour changes according to her moods, and she looks like a 15 year old most of the time

Short Background: cast aside by her family she had to find a way to live on her own- by doing so she has become cold and withdrawn. she sold her self for food and shelter and does not trust anyone

Powers: she has the ablity to teleport anywhere in the world as long as she can see that place clearly, she has control over the element of wind and water: but she's still not quite sure how to use them as she has no training. she can transform her self into that of a demon form.

Pictures:
Human form:
User Image
Demon form:
User Image  

Vexous

Mewling Kitten

21,900 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

fingies

Greedy Capitalist

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:32 pm
Username:M O M O M A R U-C H A N
Characters Name:Hiroko
Race:Eur-Asian
Appearance:Long black hair, blue-grey eyes,pale skin.
Short background:Shortly after arriving to New York with her mother,she disappeared and re-appeared in Japan 10 years later.
Powers:Telepathy,Telekinesis,and hypnotism.
Pictures: User Image

Approved!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:36 pm
Opps I for got to add she a sociopath^^(meaning,she has no emotions)  

fingies

Greedy Capitalist

Vexous

Mewling Kitten

21,900 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:37 pm
it's kool you can add it in if you like XD  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 9:07 am
Name: Onkei Tanjou
Birthday: April 13th
Race: Half human, half demon
Apperence: Onkei is about five foot three. Her skin is soft, and has a slight brown tint to it. Her skin doesn't really darken that well. Her build is slightly athletic because of her working out as of lately. There is still some fat here and there, but besides that she is slowly smoothing out everything. Tightening it, making it in her eyes perfect! Her breasts aren't that big. They are only a C cup, but luckily still a bit perky. Her butt simply put is a bubble butt. Round and big! Her left eye is a light green, while her right eye is a teal color with a dark grey around the black of her eye. Her cheeks are a tad chubby, her features rounded very nicely. Her hair is down to hear ears. The color is a snow white, simple as that. It is also slightly curly. Her back is one big huge scar, there is a small one on her left breats and then a few on her thighs.
Powers{if any}: She can control water, and she can transform into different animals and items. Always, willing to learn more, but not sure if she can.
Personality: She is quiet and shy when it comes to most things. She likes to keep to herself, most think she is just rude when she just doesn't want to talk or deal with anyone. She just wants to finish up her schooling and move onto something she really loves. She hates this boarding school and most of the people. Well, most...
Loves: Animals and food
Dislikes: Most people and biology
Secrets: She secretly goes out at night into the forests near the area she is in, to find little ponds or other beautiful areas and sings to the animals, playing with her powers, showing her full potential. Onkei does really love Sazuma(an old friend), but she tries to push her away so Sazuma can have more friends and a life. Onkei feels like she is dragging her down.
Biography: Her parents were born and raised in Japan, but moved to Russia. She grew up in Russia for about six years of her life, then her parents moved her from place to palce. Where she is now in this boarding school she doesn't really know or care. Onkei decided it was best not to bother learning where she was so she didn't get too attached. Her mother died just two years ago, her father running around place from place with god knows who! She doesn't really care herself as long as she has money to keep herself happy. The scars she acquired one night when she was younger. Her father was drunk and something seemed to take him over... He became mad and beat her horribly. Besides that their really isn't much to her past. After boarding school and her father dieing of a heart attack. She got a good chunk of inheritance. Half was put into a savings to build up, the rest she used to live nice and finish her schooling. Now she does jobs day to day, but sometimes she just quits and lives. Traveling, learning, etc. since she doesn't have to worry too much about money.
Picture: User Image
((A bit more curlier, didn't want to have to try and change that :/ Breasts a bit bigger too NOT MY PHOTO FOUND ON GOOGLE))

((Imma post a male later I think... >_>))

approved (but next time not so long lolz just a short intro is needed XD)  

Onkei Tenshi98

Ellectric Eccentric
Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 7:16 pm
Username: I_wear_shuttershades

Characters Name: it shall be Miep Tachibana, but my close friends call me "MaiMai"

Race: my mom is Japanese, while my dad is American

Appearance: short slightly pink/blonde hair, I have BIG blue/grey eyes that I cover with thick mascara. I am slightly shorter than others, i have the body of a dancer, as I walk and jump a lot, and sometimes forgetting to eat. I always have some form of music on, and generally play it aloud, so everyone can hear. I usually wear random stuff, like goth one day and hippie another. I wear a lot of skirts, especially broom ones.

Short background: My mom met my dad on a trip to America, love soon followed. they stayed together for 18 years, then split when I turned 17. I decided to live with my mom in Japan. I get teased a bit for looking American

Personality: I'm described an an "emo rainbow" and am other wise indescribable (n_n)

Powers: I am awesome, so my power would be talking and charm. I also have a bunch of useless skills(like knowing how to put fuel in a rocket, how to build a bomb out of tooth paste, etc.) , that turn out to be not-so-useless. I also am a computer whiz and a sniper.

Pictures: uhh, too lazy to draw, but I will and post them when i do
User ImageUser Image
User Image
but with like this colour hair:
User Image

approved  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 6:18 pm
May I create another 2 characters?
If sooo:
Username:M O M O M A R U-C H A N
Characters Name:Makoto (unknown last name)
Race:Japanese
Appearance:Long blond hair,Grey eyes.
Short background:She was an orphan for most or her life,till the age of 14 when she ran away.She met various people on her way.1 Of which is her life companion,His name is Nobuyuki.
Powers:In-jinx-ment(she can say a quick few words or touch things for them to go wrong)
Pictures:User Image
Characters Name:Nobuyuki Maaki
Race:Japanese
Appearance:dark brown hair,dark brown eyes.
Short background:As a child he scared his parents to abandonment.He vowed from that day on he would never abandon or be abandoned.
Powers:He can see when and how people are going to die.
Pictures:User Image
When I play as them,I will play as both.
Both of them will be in the same text,they might carry on conversations with each other.

not at all it's fine ^.^ Approved!  

fingies

Greedy Capitalist

Onkei Tenshi98

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 9:08 pm
Sorry about that sweatdrop

It was just a premade one I had. I didn't want to rewrite it XD >_<

When I post up my male character I'll be sure to shorten it.... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 5:51 pm
onkei_tenshi
Sorry about that sweatdrop

It was just a premade one I had. I didn't want to rewrite it XD >_<

When I post up my male character I'll be sure to shorten it.... sweatdrop

no worries lolz  

Vexous

Mewling Kitten

21,900 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Vexous

Mewling Kitten

21,900 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 6:21 pm
Username: vampiress28
Name: Lexera
Race: elf
Appearance: long blue hair, blue eyes
short background:Lexera's parents were hunted and killed when she was young, because of this her is scared very easily an usually hides in the presence of others.
powers: her powers are yet to fully awaken, she can talk to trees and animals, she has the power to bring good things back from the dead- but at a price. she also has the ability to change her form into that of animals.
Pics:
User Image
animal forms:  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 3:44 pm
Username: celebi999
Characters Name: Jay, Jaysen (plz call me Jay)
Race:Wood Elf
Appearance:Long Brown Hair, Brown Eyes
Short background:Born in a Dence Forest, And Wields a Steel Long Sword
Pictures: User Image

(approved......no powers?)  

celebi999

Ellectric Eccentric
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 5:56 pm
i_wear_shuttershades
our name is something
but nothing at all
we stand in the shadows
plotting your downfall
our stares are empty
we feel no pain
but if you try to spite us,
there will be a blood red stain
on the precious china
that you hold so dear,
yes my child,
it is us that you should fear
we feel no hunger
we can't laugh, nor weep
for we have many a secret to keep
that is all we can bear to say
this is our poem, our marvelous display

i_wear_shuttershades
her name is Kara
and thats all to be said
if your unpleasant to her or her twin,
you just might end up dead..
User Image

i_wear_shuttershades
and she is Kiri,
and she is the one to fear
you won't be her first, or her last
she won't hesitate if you insult the one who she holds dear
User Image

please stick to one post and follow the outline- please redo!and please dont post the character in a story if they have not been approved, or i will delete them  
Character intro's (for roleplaying)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff