Neutral character

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

johnny blackk
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:55 pm
How many of you have done a neutral character,I am working on finishing my evil character ahaha collecting bobble heads and or just hacking computers.I want to know how difficult it is to do a neutral character?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:50 pm
Essentailly, you need to be careful about what you do early on. When you can, get perks that will give you positive/negative karma (saw Lawbringer and Cannibalism). With these, if you happen to go far in one direction or the other, you can balance yourself out.  

Haratio TaFotter
Crew

Data Miner

Quotable Prophet

6,750 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:55 pm
It isn't really that hard for me. Eva's my neutral character and I don't really put that much effort into her. I was good, and just went and lockpicked every locked door in Rivet City ((besides that.. uhh.. 100 lockpick one I couldn't find)), then hacked two computers.. and I was back to neutral.. not really much effort in that.

When I got too evil I just gave some of them beggars water until I got back to neutral.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:32 pm
Balance huge goodness with huge evil and vice versa (For example, I saved Megaton but let the ghouls invade Tenpenny. Then I went on a crime spree, and balanced that by slaughtering everyone in Paradise falls. Things like that.)

Then for small things, you have captives and water beggars. If you refuse to help either of those groups, you get negative, while helping can get you positive. All in all, it isn't too tough, but there's really not much you can get from it other than bragging rights and achievements for the 360.

(As a side note, i you get too good then you can just bub off a megaton settler or two. Silenced pistol or melee weapon in good if you don't want everyone finding out. [With both of those you have to pretty much one shot them])  

Roane Farhall

Distinct Hunter

hirationugget

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 11:20 am
I always try making neutral characters but they always end up evil, or good, and I'm always too lazy to make them neutral again sad  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 7:53 am
I'm still working on my evil character, the good one I finished and practically the easiest for me cool but the neutral can be a pain xD  

XxCrimson_ShinobixX
Vice Captain

Ruthless Hunter

14,475 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150

captin albert wesker

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 10:19 am
this is immposible for me XP to bad i always blow megaton up ******** YOU LUCAS SIMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ******** YOU HARDEN SIMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ******** YOU MORIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XP  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 3:49 pm
Im too lazy to have more than one character...
For good karma donate to a church, and for bad kill rivet city guards then wait 3 game days and they wont be hostile again. Rivet city guards respawn infinitely  

mmmmmtoast
Crew

Druem

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 9:03 pm
Well if you blow up megaton then kill every one first and take all the crap i mean its not smart to waste all of the stuff there,
and if you want to remain kill traders and do alot of good carma quests  
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 10:59 pm
it realy isnt that hard i have one and incidentaly i prefer it that way anyway... it's pretty easy if u go to far good or too far evil donate some money pick a lock explode some pants(my personal fav.) kill a slaver kill some a** holes and jack their ears ...not that hard  

Blades Of Null

Elektric_Sugar_Pop

Fashionable Shopper

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 8:30 pm
******** some people over, and help the rest! LOL twisted smile  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:43 pm
I just do all the good things then kill enough people to rebalance razz  

Crowlley

Fallout 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash