Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Madness Underground

Back to Guilds

A fun roleplay anime and chat guild 

Tags: Anime, Manga, Supernatural, Roleplaying, Chat 

Reply Character intro's (for roleplaying)
Red Moon Raising Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vexous

Mewling Kitten

21,900 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:57 pm
User Image
a roleplay about demons, gods, angels and all things that go bump in the night! can they hide their existence form the humans for much longer?

so it has been written, a collection of beings must work together in order to uncover the secrets hidden, why were they bought together? why are they so different?how will they get along? no body knows.

the seals of a all mighty demon are being broken, can they stop it? or will they be discoved by the humans and be punshed by the gods.......

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:47 pm
Username: Vampiress28

Character Name: Vexous

Race: Half demon, Half god (a demigod)

Appearance:in her Human form she has long white hair, her eye colour changes according to her moods, and she looks like a 15 year old most of the time

Short Background: cast aside by her family she had to find a way to live on her own- by doing so she has become cold and withdrawn. she sold her self for food and shelter and does not trust anyone

Powers: she has the ablity to teleport anywhere in the world as long as she can see that place clearly, she has control over the element of wind and water: but she's still not quite sure how to use them as she has no training. she can transform her self into that of a demon form.

Pictures:
Human form:
User Image
Demon form:
User Image  

Vexous

Mewling Kitten

21,900 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Vexous

Mewling Kitten

21,900 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 3:50 am
i_wear_shuttershades
Username: I_wear_shuttershades

Characters Name: it shall be Miep Tachibana, but my close friends call me "MaiMai"

Race: my mom is Japanese, while my dad is American

Appearance: short slightly pink/blonde hair, I have BIG blue/grey eyes that I cover with thick mascara. I am slightly shorter than others, i have the body of a dancer, as I walk and jump a lot, and sometimes forgetting to eat. I always have some form of music on, and generally play it aloud, so everyone can hear. I usually wear random stuff, like goth one day and hippie another. I wear a lot of skirts, especially broom ones.

Short background: My mom met my dad on a trip to America, love soon followed. they stayed together for 18 years, then split when I turned 17. I decided to live with my mom in Japan. I get teased a bit for looking American

Personality: I'm described an an "emo rainbow" and am other wise indescribable (n_n)

Powers: I am awesome, so my power would be talking and charm. I also have a bunch of useless skills(like knowing how to put fuel in a rocket, how to build a bomb out of tooth paste, etc.) , that turn out to be not-so-useless. I also am a computer whiz and a sniper.

Pictures: uhh, too lazy to draw, but I will and post them when i do
User ImageUser Image
User Image
but with like this colour hair:
User Image

approved

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 6:26 pm
OMG I forgot to do this!
Username:M O M O M A R U-C H A N
Characters Name:Hiroko
Race:Eur-Asian
Appearance:Long black hair, blue-grey eyes,pale skin.
Short background:Shortly after arriving to New York with her mother,she disappeared and re-appeared in Japan 10 years later.
Powers:Telepathy,Telekinesis,and hypnotism.
User Image  

fingies

Greedy Capitalist

Vexous

Mewling Kitten

21,900 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 6:58 pm
onkei_tenshi
Name: Onkei Tanjou
Birthday: April 13th
Race: Half human, half demon
Apperence: Onkei is about five foot three. Her skin is soft, and has a slight brown tint to it. Her skin doesn't really darken that well. Her build is slightly athletic because of her working out as of lately. There is still some fat here and there, but besides that she is slowly smoothing out everything. Tightening it, making it in her eyes perfect! Her breasts aren't that big. They are only a C cup, but luckily still a bit perky. Her butt simply put is a bubble butt. Round and big! Her left eye is a light green, while her right eye is a teal color with a dark grey around the black of her eye. Her cheeks are a tad chubby, her features rounded very nicely. Her hair is down to hear ears. The color is a snow white, simple as that. It is also slightly curly. Her back is one big huge scar, there is a small one on her left breats and then a few on her thighs.
Powers{if any}: She can control water, and she can transform into different animals and items. Always, willing to learn more, but not sure if she can.
Personality: She is quiet and shy when it comes to most things. She likes to keep to herself, most think she is just rude when she just doesn't want to talk or deal with anyone. She just wants to finish up her schooling and move onto something she really loves. She hates this boarding school and most of the people. Well, most...
Loves: Animals and food
Dislikes: Most people and biology
Secrets: She secretly goes out at night into the forests near the area she is in, to find little ponds or other beautiful areas and sings to the animals, playing with her powers, showing her full potential. Onkei does really love Sazuma(an old friend), but she tries to push her away so Sazuma can have more friends and a life. Onkei feels like she is dragging her down.
Biography: Her parents were born and raised in Japan, but moved to Russia. She grew up in Russia for about six years of her life, then her parents moved her from place to palce. Where she is now in this boarding school she doesn't really know or care. Onkei decided it was best not to bother learning where she was so she didn't get too attached. Her mother died just two years ago, her father running around place from place with god knows who! She doesn't really care herself as long as she has money to keep herself happy. The scars she acquired one night when she was younger. Her father was drunk and something seemed to take him over... He became mad and beat her horribly. Besides that their really isn't much to her past. After boarding school and her father dieing of a heart attack. She got a good chunk of inheritance. Half was put into a savings to build up, the rest she used to live nice and finish her schooling. Now she does jobs day to day, but sometimes she just quits and lives. Traveling, learning, etc. since she doesn't have to worry too much about money.
Picture: User Image
((A bit more curlier, didn't want to have to try and change that :/ Breasts a bit bigger too NOT MY PHOTO FOUND ON GOOGLE))

((Imma post a male later I think... >_>))

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 12:11 am
Characters Name: Acheron
Race: full god
Appearance: as per pic
Short background: he is Vexous's half brother, his father wants him to keep taps on vexous at all times and he hates his father because of it. the fates bestowed upon him the fact he would one day marry a human warrior of some sort- and because of this he is a totally flirt with humans
Powers: he can move things with his mind, and controls the power of lighting (usually making a lighting sword to fight with)
Pics:
human form
User Image
fighting/god form
User Image  

Vexous

Mewling Kitten

21,900 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Elven Sanctuarys mule

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 1:07 am
Username: xXxangelwitchxXx
Name: Artemis (the goddess of hunt)
Race: Goddess
Appearance: long white hair, purple eyes, and eerily beautiful.
as a human she has purple hair
Background: she is a skilled goddess of hunt, raised by the gods to please the gods, and is madly in love with Acheron.
powers: she can summon animals to her aid, her weopon of choice is a bow an arrow, or a sword, she can fly and teleport, as well as read the minds of her own kind and humans (she can block others out of her mind to)
Pics: God form
User Image
Human:
User Image
Approved!  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 5:00 pm
Characters Name razz andi
Race:Stuffed toy
Age confused
Appearance:See picture~
Short background:He was a gift from Miep,He is now alive!
Powers:Is eating a power?
User Image  

fingies

Greedy Capitalist

fingies

Greedy Capitalist

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 5:06 pm
Username:M O M O M A R U-C H A N

Characters Name:Hajime(The Beginning)(English name Is Beathen.meaning life.)

Race:God

Appearance:See picture~

Short background:He has More power than his older brother death.They fight a lot and are rarely apart,Because life is equal to death and you cannot have one without the other.

Powers:Regeneration,Life bestowing,Time speed up,He can look into the past,controls the elements of:Air,earth,water and light.

User Image

Characters Name:Shimaru(Death boy)(English name:Julius...for no reason)

Race:God

Appearance:See picture

Short background:His younger brother Hajime is rather annoying and kinda childish.Unlike Death,who is arrogant and cool.They were born a day apart.

Powers:Time slowing,insta-death,mind possession,looks into the future,elemental control biggrin ark and fire.

User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 5:57 pm
Username:i_wear_shuttershades
Characters Name: Destiny
Race:god
Age surprised ld as time
Appearance:see pics, and in goddess form her lower body is that of a white serpent, and then she has wings. green eyes, and green hair that curls in god form
Short background: She is the goddess of Destiny, more long term than fate and much more powerful. Her power is unlimited, as long as she remains close to no one. a bit icy and has no people skills
Powers: time, controlling minds, thunder and energy, magic and such
Quotes: Trust me, I'm a goddess. no matter how deep the footprints you make, the sands of time will manage to wash them away
Pictures:
god form
User Image
human form
User Image
approved!  

Ellectric Eccentric
Captain

Ellectric Eccentric
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 5:58 pm
Username: I_wear_shuttershades
Characters Name: Fate
Race: god
Appearance: see pic
Short background: Fate is the god of fate. He is Mischievous and a bit demented, but extreemly loyal to his friends, and childish at times. He has charisma and in some ways is his older sister,Destiny's opposite
Powers: (if any) lots, mostly light, time, speed, and other such god-like powers
Quotes: dont judge me, I'm not human. If you cant pick your self up after you fall, I'll be there.
Pictures:He's blond tho
User Image
approved!
human
User Image

god
User Image  
Character intro's (for roleplaying)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash