Submit

Vexous

Mewling Kitten

21,900 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:13 pm
Vexous walked inside the pub, moving slowly towards the bar *aw man why's this place have to be so packed* she thought to herself. She sat down and ordered a scotch and coke.
looking around she could see the place was manly filled with bikers, she roles her eyes and whispers "typical", she turns to the bar tender as he hands her the drink. "how babe whats a girl like you going here?" he asks, Vexous eyes flash red for a second but turn back to the soft brown as she answers " it's NONE of you bloody bees wax" she gives the man an evil glare and turns around to watch the drunken people dance.  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 9:56 pm
but what Vexous thought was a typical drunk,underage teen girl was actually Miep dancing with some of her many new friends. Her dance was clumsy and a bit stupid. She wasn't drinking, yet she could fool anyone. Vexous, for whatever reason, couldn't stop staring at her. A man approached the girl with the light pink hair, and told her something, after which she laughed and said "good bye!!" and left. Outside Miep walked alone with the moon on her shoulders, and started a dance, incredibly graceful this time, and begun humming a song. Her brown broom skirt flowed all around her in the slight night breeze. Her green shirt that said "peace" on it seemed hastily pulled over the log sleeved pale undershirt she wore. Her spiky pinkish hair held back by two hello kitty bows. She had a tan leather bag at her hip, from which she pulled out a cell phone. She started to text her current boyfriend, Tyler, asking if he would pick her up. To this he replied, your going to get raped one of these days...She just texted him an over used "lol" and waited outside the bar, head swarming with thoughts.

Meanwhile Vexous was still wondering about this girl, why am I so attracted to her?, she wondered, ignoring a few vulgar remarks from a biker passing by.

yup, did I do a good job? I know the sentences are choppy... crying

it's fine- it's just that you souldn't really say anything about the way the other characters may act in the roleplay, just thought i'd let yo know- Vampiress  

Ellectric Eccentric
Captain

Vexous

Mewling Kitten

21,900 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 3:48 am
Vexous watched the young girl that had just left, curious she decided to follow, this girl was different but Vexous couldn't figure out why.
She stepped outside the pub as it started raining, looking around she saw two people making out against a car near by, sickened by the sight she raised her arm and summoned her powers separating them with a gust of wind that knocked the male to the ground, laughing she turned and followed after.

she was almost dancing in the rain, she loved the feel on it on her skin- no surprise there really she is the god of water and wind  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 12:58 pm
Biting Her lip awkwardly,she entered the bar.
She was wearing her most beloved red Gothic lolita dress,and her hair tied in a braid.
Just as she was entering the bar,someone pushed past her.
-shivers-
*what a powerful girl*Hiroko thinks to her self.
She walks into the bar but doesn't sit.
-closes eyes concentrating on the outside of the bar-
She can see Vexous outside using her powers to separate a young couple.
Smirking,she turns around and walks out the door.
In a low voice"This should be good".  

fingies

Greedy Capitalist

Onkei Tenshi98

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 9:04 pm
Onkei walked up to the pub and grimaced. She didn't want to go into a bar filled with fat, old, smelly men and god knew what else was in there. But she wanted a drink and somewhere to sit before she started walking again. Onkei had been walking for days and she had decided she deserved a treat.

Her pale skin was slightly brown from the dust. Her hair up and tied into a ponytail the best she could, a few strands falling here and there. Her thin white long sleeve shirt looked almost like her face. Pale but dirty, it had seemed she hadn't bathed for days. But to be honest she smelt just fine. Onkei took a deep breath as she started to walk again buttoning up her black vest looking left and right. She brushed off her worn denim jeans and looked at her converse that were falling apart already. Onkei frowned and made a mental note of that. She stopped as she heard footsteps and look around quickly, wary that there could be anyone out here...

But instead she chuckled and shook her head as she watched Vexous dance around outside, then stop, pull out her phone, then put it away standing there. She was a cute little girl, btu that was it. A little girl who shouldn't be where the... You could say adults were... Then a rain drop interupted her thought and she looked up at the sky. The rain speeding up and falling across her cheeks and into her mouth. Aaah how good that felt to her.... She looked back around and saw a woman leave the bar.

This woman had the air of someone who has seen many things and been through many more. Onkei tilted her head in awe and the aura that poured from this woman. She was strong... Quiet strong... She wondered what a women like her would be doing in such a palce like this. Vexous looked quiet out of place here too... Like she was almost royalty in the poversh area.

Onkei laughs to herself. She wondered why she took so much notice into these people. She wasn't one to wonder or take interest. She mearly observed and moved on. Onkei got to the door of the bar, then quickly side stepped as yet another person excited. Onkei looked her up and down her eyes widening and her heart racing a little. Yet another beauty to walk out of this place... Not your normal beauty, but the dark beauty. The ones that just take your breath away. Onkei stood there stunned and watched these women...

Onkei leaned up against the wall, deciding the alcohol could wait later. She ahd a feeling something was going to happen. Wether it be good or bad she didn't care... Something clicked in her mind and she opened up the big brown tattered bad she had flung on her right arm pulling out a tattered notebook and pencil. She flipped the pages quickly as her eyes stayed on the girls, entranced by how different everyone seemed. How unique they were... Onkei girnned and pressed her pencil against the paper, her hand moving in small motions. Big motions, soon fast and slow motions. Her eyes never on the paper, but the scene infront of her.

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 9:36 pm
miep was determined to make it seem as if she was unaware of the growing crowd.
A dark beauty, a lolita, and a traveler, she wondered what had all brought them together. Instantly, her imagination started to spin a tale about a demon princess (Vexous), a human priestess(Hiroko), and the only person who can save humanity(Onkei). The story didn't have much time to develop, as the people surrounding her made her uneasy, and even though it had been almost a year since she'd sniped, or even shot a gun, she felt like she had in the academy, like a ninja. Her senses were "turned on", finely tuned into her environment. The traveler seemed to be sketching something, the lolita was just watching, and a dark woman was walking behind her. Miep knew this was no ordinary woman, she had seen her some how fling apart a couple kissing. Miep continued to dance,and every time her leather bag hit her non-existent hips, Miep was reminded of the small revolver she hid there. Miep's mind suddenly switched gears, she stopped so abruptly in her dance that she tripped. She landed on her botom , in a puddle of who-knows-what. But Miep's mind wasn't on the women watching, the pain, or even what was in the puddle, but instead it was on Tyler. He hadn't come, Miep pulled out her phone so fast the contents of her purse, make up, birth control,ipod, drawing pad, glitter, toothpast, batteries, camera, hello kitty stuffed animal, and her gun all fell out on the ground. She didn't care that her observers were shocked at her sudden movement, all she cared about was Tyler. She dialed his number, and the phone rang nine times, and then was disconnected.

better?much ^.^  

Ellectric Eccentric
Captain

fingies

Greedy Capitalist

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 8:36 am
Hiroko's eyes darted among the three women.Grinning widely she disappeared into the alley along the pub.She pulled out an old withered leather book.Flipping through it she found what she was looking for.
In the book was a picture of the demon that was now in the middle of the street.
Only in the picture she was wearing a long white dress with a very light blue tint.
Her hair was tied in a braided bun with white and gold ribbons of silk.
Although she was dressed differently it was surely her.
"Aloura Sienty"her eyes glowed as she flew up to the roof of the pub.
She watched a young girl pull out her phone very fast,-an assassin,perhaps?-
Her eyes turned to the next girl,She was looking around nervously.
Hiroko closed her eyes.Her hands went out in front of her palms out.She stood the walked off the roof in front of everyone.
She could hear the alarm and curiousness in their heads.
She grinned.
Hiroko landed with ease.
Her abilities were quite good for her age,so he had said.
She opened her eyes to see them staring at her.
"good day"Her grin widened.
-Good plan hiro,you amaze yourself-
This meeting,was not by accident.
Before they answered a loud noise distracted them.
"South west"Hiroko said,she walked gracefully towards the location"Are you coming or not?"  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 6:07 pm
Vexous could sense all those that were around, becoming irritated she decided to confront them all at once, grinning to herself *they all think i'm young* she thought. summoning her powers she allowed her wings to be freed and took to the sky (making herself invisible to humans, and freezing the area in time)
"hear me little ones" she said looking at each in they own turn, "why are you here, it's not everyday that a group of special beings such as your self's are bought together"
raising an eyebrow she smiled "my name is Vexous, some of you may know me already some may not, and you would be?" she said pointing to the one that had spoken.
still slightly sitting in the air she sat cross legged and summoned a cup of Raman in her hand and started eating.  

Vexous

Mewling Kitten

21,900 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Onkei Tenshi98

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 9:10 pm
Onkei watched the scene unfold. Feeling the ecstacy of it all run through her body. Her hand scribbling furiously, then flipping the page, her hand working again, and then repeating every so often. It was amazing what she found on her travels sometimes. For the most part of this last month it had been boring and dull, but her heart sped up as she had a great feeling about this one. She would learn much from this experience she knew!

A sweat broke out on her brow as she kept flipping and scrawling across the paper. Then her whole body stopped. She wasn't frightened more along the lines of furious. Onkei's eyes went to Vexous and she glared, but realized soon her motor functions were back. She blinked looking confused and looked around, seeing how time was stopped for only a few. She wondered if she froze from the power or.... Onkei shook her head and finished her drawings and flipped to a clean sheet as she looked up.

The name gently entered Onkei's ear and made her shiver. That name ment many things... She had to grovel like she, but she wanted to show her respects to someoen so old and so power. She dropped to her knee and bowed. Her voice came out soft, yet unwavering. "My name Mistress Vexous is Onkei... I am just a humbly traveler right now. Seeking truths and knowledges of the world so that I may bestow them upon the world around me." Onkei looked up and into her eyes. "For give me if I were to offend you at all."

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 9:38 pm
Vexous nearly chocked as she heard Onkei call her Mistress, she'd never been called that in her life, being a half breed she was thrown away, and yet still feared because of her powers.
wiping her mouth she turned to Onkei "a traveler you say" she raised her head slightly looking down at her "thats interesting, yes interesting indeed" slowly floating to the ground she walked towards Onkei " some truths are not ment to be known, so why to you feel obligated to seek them out?"  

Vexous

Mewling Kitten

21,900 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

fingies

Greedy Capitalist

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 3:17 pm
Staring at the demon in front of her she began to laugh.
"Hiroko is my name and killing is my game"
Her grin had quite a thrilling feature that was hard to not notice.
"Vexous is it?Your quite a bother you know"Her grin softened.
"We need to move"Pointing in the direction of the loud boom.  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 6:18 pm
Vexous stared at Hiroko "very well then i shell move us" her eyes turned from brown to a swirling silver as she summoned her powers of wind, removing her hood it vanished along with the cloak she wore reveling the her white gown.
User Image
raising her hands she surrounded everyone in a ring of wind.
"you can control and move on your own, i've only allowed you to fly" she said as she started drifting away from the loud sound, she was very curious as to what was going on over there, but she figured it should wait.  

Vexous

Mewling Kitten

21,900 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Vexous

Mewling Kitten

21,900 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 6:19 pm
Vexous stared at Hiroko "very well then i shell move us" her eyes turned from brown to a swirling silver as she summoned her powers of wind, removing her hood her cloak vanished reveling the white gown she wore.
User Image
raising her hands she surrounded everyone in a ring of wind.
"you can control and move own your own, i've only allowed you to fly" she said as she started drifting away from the loud sound, she was very curious as to what was going on over there, but she figured it should wait.  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 4:59 pm
"WHOA WHOA WHOA!!!" miep's loud voice shocked the demons," DON'T FERGET BOUT ME!!!" she crossed her arms in a sort of defiant manner. " I'm coming too" she plainly stated. A chuckle escaped one of the shocked demons. She must of looked silly, a human girl acting like she cold boss around demons, her grey eyes flashing, light pink hair every where, and her bottom wet.  

Ellectric Eccentric
Captain

fingies

Greedy Capitalist

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 6:51 pm
Hiroko stared at Miep.
"Foolish child,don't act so rude in the company of higher deities.Your rather annoying"She frowned.
Looking back at Vexous she said"I don't need help with flight.Levitation"
She smiled weakly as she arose on the same level as Vexous.
"Shall we?"
Looking down at Miep and Onkei,She frowned.Not out of detest,but out of dread for taking plain mortals with her.
"What ever we come across,I hope you know I'm not going to protect you.I did to much of that in Parie"Saying Parie with a fluent french accent.
Although she had seen Miep's fastness and her gun,she was uneasy.For she was still a child in her mind.
Hiroko hated Paris.Every time she was there she had to protect someone.
Her eyes went wide.
If she could recall right,Miep was there once.
It couldn't be?I must be wrong......But he said I could never be wrong,I always see the truth....Maybe if I possess her........No,remember the last time you did that Hiroko?  
RolePlaying

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff