Submit

Lady Nirroc

Interesting Explorer

6,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 2:46 pm
Has anyone ever completed the national pokedex?

I am on a quest to complete it myself.

I was wondering if I made a list of pokemon that I still need that some of you really nice people would trade it to me.

Would that work?  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 4:16 pm
We've killed off all of the 'really nice people'.

Also, I think Huntr has completed the national dex. =o  

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

RoseSpirit

5,200 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 4:25 pm
I'm getting closer... but still not quite there yet... >.o Only about 50 to go, I think!  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 9:45 pm
Ribbin
We'veHuntr killed off all of the 'really nice people'.

Also, I think Huntr has completed the national dex. =o

and yes I did. I also kept one of every evo of all pokemon so I can trade you any you need.  

teh_n00b_huntr

CherubiMaster

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 11:32 pm
I gave up when I realized I couldn't get:Suicune, Lugia, Ho-oh, most starters, and Jirachi.

I have access to all the others. Sometimes, I wonder if Nintendo thinks things through. They really need to make a new Gold/Silver, an actually put the legendary Pokemon in the game(Jirachi).  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 11:41 pm
CherubiMaster
I gave up when I realized I couldn't get:Suicune, Lugia, Ho-oh, most starters, and Jirachi.

I have access to all the others. Sometimes, I wonder if Nintendo thinks things through. They really need to make a new Gold/Silver, an actually put the legendary Pokemon in the game(Jirachi).

Pokemon Coliseum bonus disc + Ruby/Sapphire + GCN GBA Link cable = Jirachi. Also if you couldn't get Suicune then you shouldn't have Raikou and Entei either. The pokemon you are missing can be acquired, technically only Celebi and Arceus are unavailable in America. and I think there was an event sometime for Celebi in gen 3.  

teh_n00b_huntr

CherubiMaster

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 11:49 pm
teh_n00b_huntr
CherubiMaster

Pokemon Coliseum bonus disc + Ruby/Sapphire + GCN GBA Link cable = Jirachi. Also if you couldn't get Suicune then you shouldn't have Raikou and Entei either. The pokemon you are missing can be acquired, technically only Celebi and Arceus are unavailable in America. and I think there was an event sometime for Celebi in gen 3.

I have an Entei from an event and I know someone with Raikou, but I know no one with Suicune. I have Celebi from an event as well, and Arceus is going to be released sometime late this year or early next year.

Also, I just don't care enough to go and get a bonus disc and capture Jirachi. I'm happy with one(or three) missing Pokemon.  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 1:20 am
Okay, let's see. It's been so long...

I was on a quest to complete the National Pokedex, and still am I suppose, just on hiatus. I got the Colosseum disc off eBay for Jirachi, I got Mew in gen 3 and Darkrai and Shaymin (and Regigigas, but that's obtainable) in gen 4 at Toys-R-Us, I got Celebi at the 10th anniversary event (where I lost in the first round of the tournament when a confused, poisoned Slaking that could only attack every other turn got in an earthquake on my Jolteon), I got Deoxys at GameStop. I also have Raikou, Entei, Suicune, and Ho-Oh from Colosseum and I'm working on XD to get Lugia.

I also have all of that except Darkrai, Shaymin, and Deoxys on the GBA games and I've gotten quite good at cloning in Emerald, if anyone missed any of the gen 3 events or is missing one of the GameCube discs. No Deoxys, though, because who the hell could get to Texas to get it if they didn't already live there?  

GuruGuru214

SylFariun

Distinct Phantom

8,500 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 12:43 pm
I'm trying to complete my national dex and so far its going smoothly I guess, trying to get the ones you only see from other trainers in game is a pain (it'd be better if every other person in the GTS didn't ask for a stupid legendary). But I have the legendaries sweatdrop they we're action replayed on diamond and I moved them over to help complete the dex (I figured they'd be ok, I only hacked to catch them and their all in the early 20's) I feel so bad about them. crying  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 3:11 pm
ok i need help does anyone have a dragons scale?  

Ryu dragonheartz

l-Kathulu-l

Versatile Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 8:11 pm
I just got the National Dex, so I'm quite a ways away  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 11:26 pm
Mine is finished. It was awhile ago...  

i r Dusty Bear

Supa Puppeh1

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 6:20 am
The National Pokedex takes forever, so I know where you're coming from.

If you make a list, I'll definatley help you with anything I have!  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 6:28 am
I completed my National dex. (In pearl)  

V1SUAL K31

Parkent

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 12:30 pm
I have over 225 hours clocked into Diamond and I know that I've caught every pokemon (non special even't) availible in the game itself and most from Leaf Grean and I know that I will never complete it  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff