Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FallenAngel Darven Silver

550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 6:34 pm
What do you fear, I want to know what fears you have I don't plan on using them against you I just like to know. I don't want to hear you fear nothing cause everyone fears something, I don't fear death or anything like that I just have a fear of heights.  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 9:22 pm
I'm terrified of heights.  

Vampire Red Rose
Captain

Romantic Vampire

8,650 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friendly 100

-swtaznbabydoll-

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 12:24 am
I have a phobia of mirrors... lets just say that I'll never get over thinking that something could be there that really isn't *shrugs* and I donno by my strange beliefs I think that mirror are a window to the spiritual realm.. do you believe in ghosts?  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 2:39 am
i believe in ghosts yeah in fact my home has a few of them. As for my fear i have two things i fear the darkness and a certian horror movie killer *shivers* freddy  

SoulReaperBakkey

4,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 3:28 am
-swtaznbabydoll-
I have a phobia of mirrors... lets just say that I'll never get over thinking that something could be there that really isn't *shrugs* and I donno by my strange beliefs I think that mirror are a window to the spiritual realm.. do you believe in ghosts?

You've seen the movie mirrors to many times.  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 9:37 am
me.... losing my loved one.....
losing everyone that i love.....
other then that... nothing else  

shadowvampire007

Lil_Vampire1305

Desirable Vampire

2,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 9:41 am
I'm terrified of spiders & most insects. I'm also terrified of the rain and one polterguiste in my house. I've had too many sharp and heavy objects thrown at me to not be terrified of him.  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 7:13 pm
Well contrary to belief a poltergeist can't be exercised, a wraith can, a ghost can, but not a poltergeist.  

550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lil_Vampire1305

Desirable Vampire

2,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 8:54 pm
I know I found out the hard way. But it seems to be scared of my mom so as long as she's around I'm safe
*looks around for her mom*

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 9:13 pm
Only reason I can think of it being afraid of your mom is either shes a powerful witch or a necromancer like my self.  

550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lil_Vampire1305

Desirable Vampire

2,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 7:59 pm
She's a witch  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 2:25 am
Then thats why, they don't mess with people who have magical abilities.  

550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

-swtaznbabydoll-

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 6:48 pm
lol mirrors wasn't even made when i developed a fear of mirrors it was from a childhood chinese horror movie lol that started it all basically the story begins in a school building and its late at night only a teacher and her daughter was there sadly they were dead and a couple of teenagers try to throw a prank and end up seeing this little girl laughing and bouncing this big bright red ball then she comes up to the teenagers and asks "have you seen my mother?" they say no but they'll help her look but by the time when they turned around she was gone and throughout the movie one by one the teenagers die except a girl and she goes into the girls bathroom and looks at the mirror the mother talks to her through the mirror and says "have you seen my daughter?" she says "yes, somewhere outside." so the mother takes over the girls body and walks outside (earlier on you find out that she as a spirit is trapped inside of the school while the daughter is trapped outside) sees her daughter and they both pass on and the girl runs home either way i hated mirrors after that movie i still think something is there Mirrors the Americanized movie is nothing to the original!  
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 7:39 pm
My greatest fear is Anime cartoons and people who dress up as anime it gives me the heebie jeebies  

Sir Duncan S Fletcher

RosalieHale Hotline

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 9:24 pm
well me im afrid of spiders & rejetion and the f*****g demon in my old house (i was possesed)  
Chatter Box.

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff