Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Alright, FINE! I'll try to make one.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 6:59 pm
First, lets see, what can I do? You've left with little inspiration or even hope. If anyone else even READS this I'm lucky. Time to get one with it, I suppose.

Story:Well, instead, I'll try to do this.

Letter biggrin ear Mr/Ms/Mrs ___________ __________

You have been invited to a weekend party on a tropical island off the coast of Isla Nublar. A helicopter will be waiting to pick you up and take you to Isla Nublar, but the only way to reach this island is by boat, so from there you will take a ferry to the island where you will spend the weekend. You may not all arrive at the same time, so I have set it so that each will come in their own helicopter and ferry. There will be a party at seven on the first night, the rest will be up to you. I do wish you to come, and I hope you enjoy your stay.

Signed

Mr. D. Mented

Rules: You may have up to 2 characters, but there can only be a total of eight. If there is less, that is also fine.

In the profile, you must put name(Best to have something to do with personality) gender, appearance and personality type if you don't have a name that blatantly states what kind of person they are.

This is a farce, actually I'm basing it on a school play, so you can make as many jokes as you want, but type properly.

Have fun with this, if you have any questions, actually, I'd be happy to answer them here. Just use the () to show out of character and questions. Or {[<>or something as long as we know what you mean.

I'll start it up as soon as we have enough people and everyone will arrive one by one, unless you have two characters and you want them to arrive together, but they can't know each other, so you have to make up a better reason for them to arrive together. If we actually get enough people that there are too many guests, we'll have a ship blow up or something and new people can come on.

Well, I think that's all for now. More will be revealed later and I hope people join. If you don't join, make one yourself that we'd like to play. I'd be happy to join as long as it has nothing to do with vampires or Anime, I've just dealt with too much of that recently and I'm really wanting to have a book burning. Sorry, ranting. Uh... Forget I typed that. *Sneaks off screen right*  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 10:46 am
name: Rain
appearance:User Image
personality type: she can be very gloomy but shes a lot of fun and out there if she knows u well enough

((anything else?))  

Remy Eastmore

Adorable Star

Role Playing IC and OOC

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas