Reply Gaia Gun Enthusiasts
I need homework help too.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Desert_Fox_Rommel

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 5:51 pm
I didn't want to hijack a thread but I need some help. In my Government class I am required to do a presentation on president FDR. I can present in any format of my choosing. I can simply write an essay and give a lecture. I can draw a poster. I can do a power point presentation. The sky is the limit. The lecture/essay is boring. I suck at arts and crafts and I don't care to draw so the poster is out. Almost everybody will be making a power point. I want to do something different. Something impressive. Something computer based would be preferable.

I have a week to get s**t put together. FDR is one of my favorite presidents so the actual research won't take long.  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 6:56 pm
Do you have access to a wheelchair? Because coming in dressed up as Roosevelt and giving an autobiographical lecture would be win.  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

Desert_Fox_Rommel

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 1:13 am
Yeah actually I do have one. It's in my closet as well as so much other crap that isn't mine that I only have enough room for 1 suit. xd

My wardrobe is pretty minimalistic so I can't really dress like him.  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 2:49 am
Desert_Fox_Rommel
Yeah actually I do have one. It's in my closet as well as so much other crap that isn't mine that I only have enough room for 1 suit. xd

My wardrobe is pretty minimalistic so I can't really dress like him.
Meh, he's a president. A suit and tie would do the trick, maybe a splash of baby powder in your hair if you're really committed to it.

ETA: Oh yeah, and google one of his old Fireside chats or the 'day that will live in infamy' speech, so you can imitate his voice.  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

OberFeldwebel

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 7:03 am
Hmm, I searched for something, then I realised that no he did not have one.
But look what shitty a** campaign took FDR's initials;

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=FDR's+handgun&aq=f&oq=

I suppose you could just bring in a Scottish Terrier.  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 10:51 am
He kept us out of war for a couple years then when forced to commit he got us through it as best he could till he died. He also got us out of an economic depression. He's not perfect, but he did a damn good job. biggrin  

Desert_Fox_Rommel

Gaia Gun Enthusiasts

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff