I'm not sure which is worse Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

uryu ishida

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 7:59 pm
The listing, or the bids!

I guess I'm rich, I have a box of 50! And not only are they .45 ACP, they are open-face semi-wadcutters with non-corrosive and lead-free primers, in a DELUXE cardboard box and foam tray!

I bet I'll make moar than him wink

The creator started it as a joke, but look at the results! He actually posted about it on The High Road.  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 8:50 pm
Jesus ******** christ, what can I get for pawning off my dad's box of Hydra-Shoks?  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

Requiem ex Inferni

Eloquent Streaker

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 9:48 pm
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 10:34 pm
Fresnel
Jesus ******** christ, what can I get for pawning off my dad's box of Hydra-Shoks?
START it at $15k.  

uryu ishida

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 11:23 pm
uryu ishida
Fresnel
START it at $15k.
I just checked, they're all .40S&W. crying  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 11:30 pm
based on this...

I've got about 2 million dollars sitting in my range bag.... wonder how much 9mm would sell for... got a butt load of that... (at the moment)  

Crash Maniac

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 11:41 pm
Crash Maniac
based on this...

I've got about 2 million dollars sitting in my range bag.... wonder how much 9mm would sell for... got a butt load of that... (at the moment)
You only have two bullets?

Oh s**t, I forgot about 9mm. My brother's got about a thousand rounds of Wolf 9mm hanging around. Maybe I should convince him to sell it, as he doesn't shoot any more.  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 1:45 am
You guys are so insensitive. Want to know how much ammunition I have? About 250 rounds of .22 and 33 of 9mm.

Thirty three.

crying  

ArmasTermin

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 2:40 am
ArmasTermin
You guys are so insensitive. Want to know how much ammunition I have? About 250 rounds of .22 and 33 of 9mm.

Thirty three.

crying
Play your cards right and you'll be puttin' on the Ritz by the end of the month.  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 2:44 am
Fresnel
Crash Maniac
based on this...

Oh s**t, I forgot about 9mm. My brother's got about a thousand rounds of Wolf 9mm hanging around. Maybe I should convince him to sell it Convince him to GIVE them to you, as he doesn't shoot any more.

Fixed.

wink

and yes, i only have TWO .45ACP rounds. they were loose rounds in my range bag after a day out with my friend.  

Crash Maniac

Crash Maniac

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 2:47 am
ArmasTermin

Thirty three.

crying

hey, i had to scrape for my ammo...

i only have abou 200+ for my 9mm, 50 or so for the M38, 18 rounds 12 gauge magnum 0 buck. 4 12 gauge slugs, 25 12 gauge steel birdshot...

i think thats it.  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 2:50 am
wait wait wait... in checking back on that listing... its up to 50 million. is this for real? is he seriously getting 50 million for that round... or is this a joke that gunbroker is in on?  

Crash Maniac

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 2:57 am
Crash Maniac
Fresnel
Crash Maniac
based on this...

Oh s**t, I forgot about 9mm. My brother's got about a thousand rounds of Wolf 9mm hanging around. Maybe I should convince him to sell it Convince him to GIVE them to you, as he doesn't shoot any more.

Fixed.

wink

and yes, i only have TWO .45ACP rounds. they were loose rounds in my range bag after a day out with my friend.
I've got nothing at all in 9mm. I can't buy a pistol yet, and I don't think my parents are supportive enough to get me one, even if I could pay for it.  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 2:58 am
Crash Maniac
wait wait wait... in checking back on that listing... its up to 50 million. is this for real? is he seriously getting 50 million for that round... or is this a joke that gunbroker is in on?
I bet the high bidders are all fake accounts made JUST to bid on this.  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

uryu ishida

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 3:35 am
Fresnel
Crash Maniac
I bet the high bidders are all fake accounts made JUST to bid on this.
See, thing is, it's NOT ******** FUNNY. After the first bid, it became a real auction. He has to pay a 3% seller's fee RIGHT WHEN the auction closes.  
Gaia Gun Enthusiasts

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff