Reply Guild of Roses
what do you do?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

misfitming

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 8:13 pm
i feel in love...and i did things that i normally wouldn't do...things against my beliefs...i thought that he would change...do a back flip...but instead...he makes my heart as frozen as his...loving him has caused me to change...and in time things haven't been the same...my friends keep telling me he doesn't respect me and i need to leave...and now my mom is forcing an end to it for me...she says i can no longer be with him...

i know i have to leave him too...but my heart won't let him go...wat would you do?  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 8:40 pm
well has he abused you. if you don't want to anwser that then just say so. If he is then i dont know what to say. If he isn't then just let him go and try to live with it and try to be with him later i guess.  

mantis07

1,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100

dmvp15

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 10:36 am
i was in the same postion a while back. i feel in love with the wrong guy. and i payed for it.

what i recomend, is finding out why you love him. then take it from there and slow let go.

For example. u like him cause hes nice. catch him being mean to someone. thats all. just make it so you cant like him any more.  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 1:07 pm
Leave him. That's not your 'heart' talking; that's your hormones.  

Yanueh

Shameless Shapeshifter

Ren AQR

Adorable Fairy

22,225 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 7:11 am
Been there, done that. The truth is, you can never completely let them go. They become etched into your heart. No matter what you feel for them later on, they are always with you. I fell deeply in love three years ago. He grew cold when I had to move back home. We were 200 miles apart, and he didn't want to go on with us. He became hateful and cruel from a distance. I never understood why. As much as I hate him for his ill treatment of me, he was still a major part of my life. But, idk. Hopefully, it won't be so hard for you if it ends. I can only wish you good luck and that you find true happiness.  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 1:43 pm
Run as fast as you can  

GreyJedi

6,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Guild of Roses

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers