Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Discourse

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who wish to occasionally find refuge from the GD and ED forums 

Tags: conversation, debate 

Reply Blabber
Fast Food

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DioxazinePlum

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 7:41 pm
Does anyone else feel like they are dying a slow, sodium filled death whenever they give in to fast food?

I have fast food about once a month, and based on how gross I feel, I'm thinking it should be every six.

This is totally random, but I needed to vent about my sodium hell.  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 4:47 am
I eat fast food at levels which could kill your average walrus. At one point I had three friends who worked at McDonald's (two of whom were managers), so we hung out there all the time, and when you hang out in a restaurant and get hungry, you eat the food there. That's just what happens.

Two of those friends have since left their jobs one way or another, and now I'm going back to my old pant size. In my defense, I only gained an inch or so.  

Fresnel

Citizen

MayIHelpYou22102

5,350 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 7:05 am
"Well, it depends where you go. I feel that way when I eat McDonalds, but when I eat fast food from the local restaurants, I feel better about it."

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 8:10 am
i am a freak...as i child i hated the smell of macdonalds...i still can't stand it now although i have eaten two cheeseburgers in my lifetime - when so ******** drunk i couldn't remember my own name. i also hate kfc...

but burger king *salivating*...double whopper with cheese *licks drool of chin* thank god they cost so much £5.50 !!!!!!! (you can get a pizza and a glass of wine in a restaurant for that!) otherwise i would be on them all the time...  

village midget

Fanatical Smoker

black_wing_angel
Vice Captain

Blessed Rogue

10,775 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Mega Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 4:30 pm
I USED to eat McDonalds like...3 nights a week, sometimes.

It doesn't affect me, personally, good or bad. The most reaction I get out of fast food is "GOD DAMN IT! I WANTED PLAIN!!!"

Still, I have cut back a LOT as of recent times (the last year or 2), and I've become more "athletic" and "healthy". So now I do feel a "little" bad about giving in to fast food sometimes, but I don't go to hell over it. I know that I just have to watch it.  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 11:57 pm
I can't even eat a small thing of fries without feeling an overwhelming compulsion to blow chow.
I'll eat a veggie sub from Subway sometimes. And pizza, but I always pat mine down with napkins like a freak. Food and I are not the best of friends.  

Kuchen Fairy

magmayoshi

Dapper Mage

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 12:07 am
Pizza, subs (without that sauce s**t) and a few things at A&W are the only fast food things that don't make my insides reject themselves.  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 4:58 am
Silver Screen
I can't even eat a small thing of fries without feeling an overwhelming compulsion to blow chow.

Many times, if I eat fast food fries, in more than a "small" size, I get WICKED heartburn. I don't know why, either. But I do still eat medium fries. I have a decent threshold for pain.  

black_wing_angel
Vice Captain

Blessed Rogue

10,775 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Mega Tipsy 100

Donna Cecilia

Romantic Genius

16,050 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 1:43 pm
The secret source of Humor itself is not joy but sorrow.

I´m not into fast food -every time I see a McDonald´s ad I feel sick -I´d rather lick my shoes than eat there.

When I don´t feel like to cook something for myself, I go for an apple.

There is no humor in heaven. Mark Twain

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 8:52 am
PIZZA gimme mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..............pepperoni, chillies, mushroom and peppers.....or pepperoni and bbq base instead of tomato....mmmmmmmmmm so so flippin hungry....apples are all gone, pizza can just arrive at the door.....  

village midget

Fanatical Smoker

Blabber

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces