Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Discourse

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who wish to occasionally find refuge from the GD and ED forums 

Tags: conversation, debate 

Reply Blabber
ARGUMENT CLUB Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

village midget

Fanatical Smoker

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 8:27 am
ok, maybe it's because i have quit smoking and i am super cross...or maybe i am having troll withdrawal...but the main forum is working far to well. everybody is being poilte and nice and discussing things in a mature and civil fashion.
somedays i really just want a FIGHT! so i'm starting a fight right here on this thread, there are rules of course:

the first rule of argument club is... yep you guessed it, you don't talk about argument club. rolleyes

what happens at argument club stays at argument club...no taking the fight to other threads, no persecuting somebody you have argued with here elsewhere on Gaia, definitely no quoting this thread in other threads...trouble lies this way you have been warned.

you may not break tos - or you may find that i will break your nose :p

you may not abuse somebody you are arguing with on grounds of personal things they cannot help - ie.race, hair colour, gender, sexual orientation, weight, addiction...with one exception, stupidity...and this exception is only allowed if you can show the person just how stupid they are being.

you may not use the word retard, it is lazy - find another way to call someone an idiot.

you must respect the other persons wish to end an argument at any time.

you will remember at all times that this is not serious. it's Gaia guys...i mean...seriously?

so let's go

twisted

EDIT: don't wait to be invited, jump right in and thrash it out with us!  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 8:29 am
If the USA were a person they would be a stroppy adolescent with an unreasonable sense of entitelment and a bully boy attitude...What's wrong with you guys?  

village midget

Fanatical Smoker

Fresnel

Citizen

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 9:06 am
village midget
definitely no quoting this thread in other threads
Not even if it's funny?

Quote:
If the USA were a person they would be a stroppy adolescent with an unreasonable sense of entitelment and a bully boy attitude...What's wrong with you guys?
We're better than you. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 9:31 am
Fresnel
village midget
Not even if it's funny?

Quote:

alright... if it's truly funny - but on the condition that you get permission from the person you are quoting first.

and as for being better than us...
better at invading other countries because they don't agree with you? better at voting for simpletons? better at murdering your own citizens and calling it judicial hanging? or just better at eating burger and fries and lying back in your lazy boy safe in "god's country"? stressed  

village midget

Fanatical Smoker

Fresnel

Citizen

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 12:15 pm
village midget
Fresnel
village midget
Not even if it's funny?

Quote:

alright... if it's truly funny - but on the condition that you get permission from the person you are quoting first.

and as for being better than us...
better at invading other countries because they don't agree with you? better at voting for simpletons? better at murdering your own citizens and calling it judicial hanging? or just better at eating burger and fries and lying back in your lazy boy safe in "god's country"? stressed
Just better in general. Like how our God is better than your God, too.  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 2:50 pm
your imaginary friend is better than mine huh? god was invented by greetings card companies to sell more cards at christmas and easter...what do you say to that silly mr 'better than me' delusionist?  

village midget

Fanatical Smoker

village midget

Fanatical Smoker

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 3:07 pm
what's that? no come back? yeah your mum mentioned how disappointed she was you turned out to be such a sissy...  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 6:20 pm
village midget
what's that? no come back? yeah your mum mentioned how disappointed she was you turned out to be such a sissy...

Lol. You silly.  

DioxazinePlum

Fresnel

Citizen

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 8:07 pm
village midget
your imaginary friend is better than mine huh? god was invented by greetings card companies to sell more cards at christmas and easter...what do you say to that silly mr 'better than me' delusionist?
Hallmark was founded in 1910, and the pope is older than that. Ergo, religion, and thus God, is older than greeting cards.

Quote:
Can't a man sleep in peace? GOD.  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 12:01 am
Fresnel
village midget
Hallmark was founded in 1910, and the pope is older than that. Ergo, religion, and thus God, is older than greeting cards.

But booze is the original "talk to someone without actually talking to them" AKA greeting card. It is older than the pope and hallmark greeting cards combined by a s**t ton.  

magmayoshi

Dapper Mage

Fresnel

Citizen

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 12:54 am
magmayoshi
But booze is the original "talk to someone without actually talking to them" AKA greeting card.
Unless that's a 'pink elephant' joke it made no sense at all, and even then it'd be sketchy.  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 1:05 am
Fresnel
magmayoshi
But booze is the original "talk to someone without actually talking to them" AKA greeting card.
Unless that's a 'pink elephant' joke it made no sense at all, and even then it'd be sketchy.

That among other things. But I was being sarcastic more than anything and with a lack of sleep, only intended it as such which whizzed past your head.  

magmayoshi

Dapper Mage

village midget

Fanatical Smoker

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 2:26 am
magmayoshi
Fresnel
magmayoshi

That among other things. But I was being sarcastic more than anything and with a lack of sleep, only intended it as such which whizzed past your head.

don't be ridiculous how could have whizzed past his head? his head is so flippin enourmous because it has to house all that stuff that makes him better than me...

...and - Fresnel - no, sleeping is cheating! razz and i think you meant white elephant or red herring...and magma has a point especially as this Jesus-the-"prestige" character was alledgely mutating perfectly good water into wine, nothing like getting your subjects wasted before telling them a good yarn eh?

oh yeah...and you are WRONG the pope is younger than hallmark by at least a couple of days...still feel better than me smarty pants?  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 3:06 am
village midget
oh yeah...and you are WRONG the pope is younger than hallmark by at least a couple of days...still feel better than me smarty pants?

Well he did trick you into looking it up =P  

magmayoshi

Dapper Mage

Fresnel

Citizen

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 3:40 am
village midget
magmayoshi
Fresnel
magmayoshi

don't be ridiculous how could have whizzed past his head? his head is so flippin enourmous because it has to house all that stuff that makes him better than me...
It's actually quite normal-sized... on the outside. Time Lord technology, you see.

Quote:
...and - Fresnel - no, sleeping is cheating! razz and i think you meant white elephant or red herring...
User Image

No, pink elephant.

Quote:
and magma has a point especially as this Jesus-the-"prestige" character was alledgely mutating perfectly good water into wine, nothing like getting your subjects wasted before telling them a good yarn eh?
Drunken stories are the best stories.

Quote:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
Blabber

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff