XxCrimson_ShinobixX
Vice Captain

Ruthless Hunter

14,475 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 6:51 pm
Wow, I had gone to Andale but I hadn't explored it, anyways I talked to everyone, everything was fine, cool, until I see these two separate keys which made me curious like a little boy and a big red button razz so I take the keys and go in and I was "Dear God! eek " and being the goody-two-shoes I am, I went outside to confront the people but they were waiting for me, so I talked and the psychos wanted to make me their next meal, so I released Fawkes on the men and my Shishkebab on the women wink then I took the business wear and played detective for a little while xD trying to find 3 Quantums  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 8:32 pm
So that's what happens.

I kind of. . . shot my way in. It was a misunderstanding, really. sweatdrop  

Succubus_Lady
Vice Captain

Roane Farhall

Distinct Hunter

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 11:12 pm
Haha, good going finding those keys. I sort of maybe had to kind of pick one of the keys off one of the dead guys.

Funny thing about this was that I discovered the town the first time while running from a deathclaw (ran out of stims... Not a good thing to do), so when I went in to the shed (after killing one of the guys silently because he was a jerk, and discovering the key [the deathclaw was still poking around town for some reason or another.]) the three remaining adults come to confront me and are smacked down by the deathclaw. Who I eventually escaped from in a grand fashion involving an outcast patrol that was in the neighborhood (Deathclaw had ADD or something, because it kept losing interest in me. Might have something to do with the face that I was running from it for a loooooong time.  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 3:38 am
The first time I went in, I stole a key when no one was looking and went into the basement. While it was loading, I said, "There's probably dead people down here. When it did load, I laughed my head off!  

Haratio TaFotter
Crew

XxCrimson_ShinobixX
Vice Captain

Ruthless Hunter

14,475 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 1:57 pm
Succubus_Lady
So that's what happens.

I kind of. . . shot my way in. It was a misunderstanding, really. sweatdrop

Lol so you basically went in there guns blazingso to speak xD  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 2:00 pm
robthedude
Haha, good going finding those keys. I sort of maybe had to kind of pick one of the keys off one of the dead guys.

Funny thing about this was that I discovered the town the first time while running from a deathclaw (ran out of stims... Not a good thing to do), so when I went in to the shed (after killing one of the guys silently because he was a jerk, and discovering the key [the deathclaw was still poking around town for some reason or another.]) the three remaining adults come to confront me and are smacked down by the deathclaw. Who I eventually escaped from in a grand fashion involving an outcast patrol that was in the neighborhood (Deathclaw had ADD or something, because it kept losing interest in me. Might have something to do with the face that I was running from it for a loooooong time.

Wow that was awesome xD I ran into two deathclaws on my way there but they were from the Enclave but I ended up killing them xD I have like a collection of hands from all of the Deathclaws I've killed ( 50+ ) twisted  

XxCrimson_ShinobixX
Vice Captain

Ruthless Hunter

14,475 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150

XxCrimson_ShinobixX
Vice Captain

Ruthless Hunter

14,475 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 2:02 pm
Haratio TaFotter
The first time I went in, I stole a key when no one was looking and went into the basement. While it was loading, I said, "There's probably dead people down here. When it did load, I laughed my head off!

I was kind of telling my little brother the same thing xD I was playing detective so during the loading I told him a bunch of posibilities xD but he was already there so he just knew and didn't tel me  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 3:39 pm
Andale cannibals ahaha the first time I went there I kind of had the feeling they were cannibals.The second time I just shot everyone and robbed the place blind,and sold the mysterious meat.  

johnny blackk
Captain

XxCrimson_ShinobixX
Vice Captain

Ruthless Hunter

14,475 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 12:02 pm
johnny blackk
Andale cannibals ahaha the first time I went there I kind of had the feeling they were cannibals.The second time I just shot everyone and robbed the place blind,and sold the mysterious meat.

Is the price for the strange meat worth selling?? caue I never take it lol  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 11:49 pm
XxCrimson_ShinobixX
johnny blackk

Is the price for the strange meat worth selling?? caue I never take it lol

I never found it worth it. I just stored it in my fridge for an emergancy. A BIG one too..  

Data Miner

Quotable Prophet

6,750 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Mr Chatterbox

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 4:05 pm
I had the Cannibal perk so now they give me free food every time I go there

Mmmm... Meat pies ^^  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 4:08 pm
XxCrimson_ShinobixX
robthedude

Wow that was awesome xD I ran into two deathclaws on my way there but they were from the Enclave but I ended up killing them xD I have like a collection of hands from all of the Deathclaws I've killed ( 50+ ) twisted

And that story made me lol xD
I never did that... but I ran into big town while being chased by super mutants and the Behemoth from that uh... Factory place thing near the end of the map? Whatcha call it ? ><
Anyway, I ran from there to big town and the sentry I had repaired for the place took down two mutants, broke, I bought stims from Red, then nuked the town... They didn't like me afterwards cause I just MIRVed the whole damn place.

As for the Deathclaws though > Nooot a big fan of them. I tend to try and avoid them a lot but end up having to fight them anyway.
Maybe the don't like me  

Mr Chatterbox

Fallout 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces