Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
Furband (fantasy city/dungeon RP) (Open) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shin Majin

Mega Tipper

12,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 10:50 am
Setting: The small town of Gneiss, located in some remote hills surrounded by desolate mountain. Recently, despite its inhospitable location, has recently become the number one attraction for adventurers, treasure hunters, mearchants, and anyone willing to make quick cash. This is because, recently, miners have uncovered the entrance to a massive underground labyrinth, dozens of floors deep.

This dungeon, named "Furband" is home to uncountable treasures, both mundane and magical, the likes of which never before seen. Along with this treasure, however, come perilous traps and horrific beasts. Humans, being the fearful creatures they are, have steered clear of this area. The more adventurous races, however, have flocked here in pursuit of fame, adventure, and riches.

This is semi-medieval fantasy, meaning no cars. Guns are allowed only if they are fairly primitive, and magic, while rare, is very real.  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 10:51 am
Rules:
1. Follow the ToS. 'Nuff said.
2. I created this world, and I have absolute authority over it. Mind you, I believe myself to be fair in my judgement, and will only forcefully intervene if absolutely neccessary.
3. You, the people, have power as well! You are allowed, encouraged, in fact, to control the events of other players. For example, if Joe's character, Shinn is walking through the dungeon, and nothing much is happening, Mary (another player) is free to have some monster attack Shinn, or have him find some treasure!
4. Don't god-mode. You can't dodge everything, especially if you don't see it coming. You are not Superman!
5. On this same note, don't auto-hit. It's not fun for the guy getting hit. Auto-hitting should only be done if the victim is persistantly god-moding and ignoring warnings.
6. I forgot this rule. :p
7. PM Profiles to meeee!
8. I forgot this one, too.  

Shin Majin

Mega Tipper

12,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

Shin Majin

Mega Tipper

12,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 10:53 am
Character skeleton:
Username:
Name:
Job: (Shopkeeper, blacksmith, etc. Yes, adventurer is a job. A very common one.)
Appearance: (Link or description)
Personality: (Optional)
Skillz:
Powers:
Equipment:
Other:  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 11:02 am
People of note:

Rarus: An anthro-gryphon, and proud of it. Is often seen patrolling the upper floors of Furband, protecting and aiding those in danger.

Kethlean: A silver-scaled dragoness, and Rarus' wife. She occasionally accompanies him in Furband, but spends most of her time in Gneiss, working as the town's doctor and healer. She is well-known for her generous and nurturing nature.

Rust: An anthro-sparrow, and the most successful shopkeeper of the area. While almost everything about him is shrouded in mystery, he sells goods avaliable nowhere else. He seems to bias his prices based on the customer's species, though he denies this. He's also seen in Furband, sometimes, selling supplies to the needy.

Nera: A small but athletic cat. She's a known thief, though there isn't much law in Gneiss, so she always seems to get away.

Evaine: A tigress, and Nera's adoptive big (VERY big) sister, as well as adventurer. Very mischevous, and insatiably curious, it's a wonder that she's survived so long in Furband.  

Shin Majin

Mega Tipper

12,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

Shin Majin

Mega Tipper

12,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 11:15 am
Places of note:

Gneiss: This is the city built near Furband. I already told you that. The town's amall, but rapidly growing thanks to uncovering of Furband.

Hawk's Nest: A shop run by Rust. It's known for its incredibly variety of unusual goods and shady shopkeeper.

Furband: While Furband is largely unexplored, some places have become well known. This is a very incomplete list, as Furband is both a recent and perilous discovery.

B1: Known as Undergneiss, this floor has been cleared of monsters completely, and has become a small economy of its own. Here you will find a small residential area, as well as a few shops.

B2-B4: The Upper Zone. This area possesses relatively few monsters, but due to the relative safety, doesn't have very much treasure left. Rarus generally patrols this area, and will eagerly aid anybody wounded or in danger.

B5-B10: The Middle Zone. Very dangerous. Nearly half of the people who decend here never return. Monsters are common here, and more deadly than those of the Upper Zone. In addition to the treasure already here, there's quite a profit to be made off of looting the fallen.

The Hive: Branching off of B7, this area is a giant nest of giant ants, bees, and other insectile horrors. This area is generally passed, as most adventurers are quickly overwhelmed by the sheer number of hostiles.

The Slime Pits: Below The Hive is this fungal mess. Some portions of the ooze are even known to come alive and attack tresspassers. Little else is known, as the only person to return alive died shortly after of a mysterious infection...

B11-B15: The Lower Zone. Very, very few have reached this area, and even fewer have returned from here alive...many of the creatures here are clearly unnatural, and defy description.

The Drain: A path off of B12 leads to this flooded area. Unfortunately, none who came this far were good swimmers, so it's mostly unexplored.

B16+: Unknown. Nobody has ever returned from these depths.  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 11:17 am
Profiles:

Username: Cortana Seramiphia
Name: Raja
Species: A crossbreed of a dragon anthro and a fox
Job: adventurer/ treasure hunter
Appearance: http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b325/hamsterbreeder1990/dragon.jpg , also for some odd reason her tail has a mind of its own and acts as another part of her kind of like a separate half.). It Serves as a part of her power being her dragon guardian.
Personality: Lively, Wary
Skillz: Stealth and blacksmithing
Powers: Fire
Equipment: Bow and sword
Other: Her Guradian dragon goes by the name of Mutaku

Username: XxDarkmoonxXx
Name: Seraph
Species: Artic/Red Fox
Job: adventurer, good silver and blacksmith
Appearance: http://www.litho-art.net/images/art/colour/fox-man-colour-sml.jpg (Eye color when lookign at aura) this color
Personality: He can be a bit annoying, knows when to be serious, more to come as you see him
Skillz: agility, powerful with his weopontry, a good battler
Powers: Aura seeing, he can see the aura of living things, reading of any species of foxes mind
Equipment: Hehas a back pack to carry all his various items, inculing his large supply of gold
Other:
Bow:
http://media.photobucket.com/image/fable longbow/Cade_Laidon/ElvenLongBow.jpg
Sword:
http://images1.fanpop.com/images/photos/2400000/Possibly-The-Wreckager-fable-2462997-700-494.jpg  

Shin Majin

Mega Tipper

12,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

Shin Majin

Mega Tipper

12,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 11:21 am
Furband, safetey device RELIEVE!!!

(In other words, the RP's open. :p)  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 11:56 am
Rust chuckled to himself as he dusted off his counter. Like every day, it was a business day. Another chance to make some big money and score some rare treasures...and that was just during business hours.  

Shin Majin

Mega Tipper

12,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 12:09 pm
Raja enters the small but growing city of Gneiss making her way to Furband. She has heard much treasure and danger lies there. And she is known for both. Mutaku trails behind her. Such an odd creature. he nudges her pushing her to move faster.  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 12:29 pm
Rust's keen eyes lit up with delight as he saw another new adventurer enter town. Adventurer was another word for customer, maybe even profit. A strange-looking one, too. All the better, he thought. As she passed by the shop, he reached outside just long enough to flip the sign from "CLOSED" to "OPEN."  

Shin Majin

Mega Tipper

12,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 3:51 pm
Raja spotted a store and went in.
" I don't like the smell ok this." Mutaku whined
" Hush"  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 3:56 pm
Rust quickly darted behind the counter.

"Greetings!" He said warmly, running an appraising eye over the customer. "Hrm...judging by your athletic physique, and your weapons...you're here for the labyrinth, right? Well, if so, you were wise to come here first! I've got anything and everything you need to survive in Furband. And if I don't got it, I can get it!"

He paused to clear his throat. "Ah...sorry. I get a bit excited around new customers. Looking for anything in particular?"  

Shin Majin

Mega Tipper

12,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 4:14 pm
" What do you suggest?"
Mutaku stayed hidden flat against her back.
" I"m new to the area yes."  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 4:20 pm
"That depends on how much you're willing and able to pay." He said with a nod. "For a minimal budget, I'd suggest some armor, some rations, maybe a spare weapon or two...and I also sell valuable information."

"Of course, if your purse is heavy enough, I can get you anything you can ask for...and then some." He added with a wink.  

Shin Majin

Mega Tipper

12,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 4:33 pm
" Oh I have the funds."
She placed a heavy bag of gold from her bag on the counter.
" A light form fitting suit of armor to start."
Mutaku peeked out " And don't be petty." he glared  
Roleplay

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas