Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Main Thread
Furry art shops

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RavendorFoxx
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 6:27 pm
Anyone gonna start an actual shop in the art/writing subforum? It would be really nice to see some in there. I DEFINITELY need to order some commissions from you good artists out there, if you're interested in making some gold, and I'm sure some other members are dying to get their hands on some fursona art too.
Just a thought.

Discuss... ninja  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 6:51 pm
i don't have a shop on gaia, because i am way too confused to figure out how to make one, but i do take gaia commissions. they can be found on my deviantART, if you're interested. though i'm kinda busy right now with other commission and graduation in two weeks, i can certainly keep a slot open for you  

AlishkaNix
Crew

RavendorFoxx
Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 4:07 am
If you want, I can help you put together a shop. But, we can do that when you have a bit more time on your handpaws.
What d`you think?  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 4:24 am
I would, but as you can probably see, I'm up to my neck as is. Not to mention how horribly I do on commisions. I usually have to do my own characters for it to look very good. *sigh* It's an inspiration problem more than anything.  

Kitsune no Gatsu Mei
Crew

RavendorFoxx
Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 7:43 am
I cant draw at ALL...
I'm more of a writer myself... I'm writing some books currently. Some day they may be world famous novels. ^^ I'm hoping so.  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 9:02 am
Ravendor, that would be awesome if you could help sometime when i/we have time. **tailswishes** it would be awesome to have a shop. also: you may not be great at drawing, but your writing is really good. what i've seen of it on here anyway. ^_^

and Kitsune, i know how the inspiration thing is. horrid, isn't it? i've been doing so many commissions lately,and i'm having issues because all my hand seems to want to draw is my Nix O.o  

AlishkaNix
Crew

Ozraptor

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 12:54 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Charmeleon! Wartortle, Mew Two....

I've been needing to make a shop for a while now, but i cant seem get enough inspration. D>

User ImageUser Image

.....Tentacruel, Aerodactyl!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:15 pm
hahaha...I would love to take a shot at it...but right now my tablet is out of commission XP
plus I have NO idea how to make a shop lol....

but maybe once I get it running again I can start one up with a little help from ...da guild master *bows to Ravendor*  

RanDaYena
Crew

AlishkaNix
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:17 pm
well. i am commission-less and on summer break. i'm bored. what should i do? should i get help and make a shop here, or should i just keep taking random commissions?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:18 pm
I'd help with an art shop but school and work are taking up most of my time. I thought about taking the summer off but then I'd have to wait until next year to grauate instead of this December. sweatdrop  

PotisTheron

Welcoming Receiver

Kitsune no Gatsu Mei
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 8:00 pm
You know, never mind my earlier comment. I have opened a furry shop in here in the guild.  
Main Thread

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games