Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RING

Back to Guilds

Place for contests, charities, discussion, and friends! 

Tags: contests, charities, discussion, friends, minishops 

Reply THE RING'S HOME PAGE
Hello

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bored?
  Very.
View Results

The McNinja

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 7:26 pm
My name is Patrick Jason, and you don't get to know my last names.
I live in San Jose, CA, but I'm not going to tell you exactly where.
I'm 14 and I'm in all honors classes, including band and P.E., at my high school, which you don't get to know the name of.
I like video games, Power Rangers, fighting, music, and weapons.
I'm very bad with technology, but very good with staves and swords.
I'm in love with a girl named Jenay, but I like to flirt because A.it makes her jealous and she's unbelievably cute when she's angry B. because it's fun and C. because I hang out with a lot of very perverted people (aka Anime Club people).
I play alto saxophone, and a little bit of guitar, piano, and trumpet, I do Tae Kwon Do, Escrima, and Kung Fu at Ernie Reyes' West Coast World Martial Arts Association and used to do Kickboxing and Brazilian Jujitsu at All Sport Martial Arts, my favorite games series' are Final Fantasy, the Tales Of series, Golden Sun, Star Ocean, Mario, and Star Wars.
I'm very bored, which is why I'm creating this thread, and I would like to talk to relieve said boredom.
So then, on that note, let us begin.  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 5:19 pm
Boys.. You should man up and stop making Jenay all frustrated. So question: You obviously know that she has some feelings for you since she gets upset when you flirt. Is that how it is with most guys? Do they mostly know when someone is into them?  

srestar
Vice Captain

The McNinja

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 7:32 pm
um no
actually we both told each other we like each other a while ago wer just not together yet cus i only recently broke up with my girlfriend

however i did suspect that she liked me because she always smiled really big when i hugged her which is why i told her i like her after i broke up with my girlfriend  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 5:38 pm
ah! gotcha! whee  

srestar
Vice Captain

The McNinja

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 7:47 pm
lol yeah

so gonna use that or something?

smile like crazy when the guy u lik hugs u?  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 8:15 pm
haha, I get what you mean. One of my friends flirts with my other friends just to tick off his gf. hehe, I think its funny...

Hmmm, hon...you do realize that what you gave was enough information to track you down? I don't mean to sound stalkerish, but it's the truth....be careful on your next posts, ok?

Hmm, what video games? I play rgps. Those are my faves. Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts will always be close to my heart!  

Ryeder

srestar
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 10:13 am
The McNinja
lol yeah

so gonna use that or something?

smile like crazy when the guy u lik hugs u?

Haha noo.. but it's interesting to see how people react to things.  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 12:07 pm
Yes, extra specially with boys! I never know how they think.

Plus, I have this natural tendancy to blush furiously whenever anyone says anything to me, even teachers. I cant tell you how embarassing that is!  

Alice Cullen Seas You

The McNinja

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 5:33 pm
Ryeder
haha, I get what you mean. One of my friends flirts with my other friends just to tick off his gf. hehe, I think its funny...

Hmmm, hon...you do realize that what you gave was enough information to track you down? I don't mean to sound stalkerish, but it's the truth....be careful on your next posts, ok?

Hmm, what video games? I play rgps. Those are my faves. Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts will always be close to my heart!

eh idc that much not to be conceited or overconfident but i have plenty of experience with stalkers and i can handle myself fine around them(see martial arts I know section)

lol i like those blushy girls they're fun to tease
if u need any help with the male mentality im here to help!

Square-Enix/Soft is the shiz

Final Fantasy games are the best

Ever.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:31 am
I always have suspicions that a girl likes me but I never make a move because there's a chance I could be wrong, and I get too scared.  

Teh General Bloodless

Skatergirl415

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:22 am
cool and i am very bored today  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 3:56 pm
haha I see I see

I agree. I don't have a problem with guys simply cuz I haven't found one that actually interested me haha  

Ryeder

The McNinja

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:45 am
make the move!
I did and 4 out of 6 times I was right and 2 of those times we went out!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:48 am
Haha, good for you.  

Ryeder

xXDEEMOXx

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 3:48 pm
hope u and her are very happy one day soon  
THE RING'S HOME PAGE

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff