Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Midnight Moon ~

Back to Guilds

~ for pagans, wiccans and witches ~ 

Tags: wiccan, witchcraft, paganism, wicca, heathenry 

Reply *~Sanctuary~* (answers and advice)
ENERGY!!! i need it

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXrainbowrazorsXx

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 2:52 am
lately i am so exausted as in physically and spiritually my friend tells me it is because my guides are changing but i didn't feel like this last time they changed. can you guys recommend anything to hel...herbs, oils, meditation?

edit: i sleep heaps and m,y eating patterns are fine amd i am perfectly healthy(eg i do not weigh a tonne)  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 6:33 am
A bath and a sleep is probably the best thing for a lack of energy.

I've certainly never heard of guides "changing". I've always been under the impression that your guide is your guide for life because they grow with you.

My guide has certainly grown with me recently and its given me more energy than normal.

It would perhaps be best to try and relax properly. Take a break from magical work for a while because it may cause you to lose more energy than gain what you need to replenish your vital resources.

A bath with lavender oil is always nice.  

doistu

xXrainbowrazorsXx

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 6:57 am
doistu
A bath and a sleep is probably the best thing for a lack of energy.

I've certainly never heard of guides "changing". I've always been under the impression that your guide is your guide for life because they grow with you.

My guide has certainly grown with me recently and its given me more energy than normal.

It would perhaps be best to try and relax properly. Take a break from magical work for a while because it may cause you to lose more energy than gain what you need to replenish your vital resources.

A bath with lavender oil is always nice.

guides change all the time but guardians never leave you  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 12:32 am
Have you been eating right? Sleeping well? Could you be aenemic or simply low in iron? Have you consulted a doctor?  

Sanguina Cruenta
Vice Captain

Eloquent Bloodsucker

*~Sanctuary~* (answers and advice)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas