Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 7:44 pm
Greetings, my children. I am Elder Guru. I shall now give each of you your assignments, providing that you merely state your name below. I am not as young as I used to be and I have been blinded by the pheonix long ago. Though I may not see, my hearing and inner ability of power will be able to unlock great things in each and every one of you. All I ask in return is that you follow what I assign without argument. You may question the task I give you, but never arguing it. That is all.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:17 am
Entering Guru's tower, after finally becoming of age, Yusei bowed before the elder. He stated, "My name is Yusei, sir. What is my assignment?"  

VegetaHonshura

Nozomi Shaifosu

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:12 pm
bowing down before elder guru......"Lord Guru I am ready for what ever task you have in store for me, I am known as Akiko"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:31 pm
"Welcome Akiko and Yusei. You're assignments are very simple. Akiko, please travel to a planet known as Vegetasai and request to speak with one known as Dee. She is in need of healers and she will help you that way. Yusei, you are to travel to earth. Intercept one known as Blade and challenge him to a fight. Blade will accept your challenge and when he does, lead him to a man named Terry Bogard. I shall then speak with the King and tell him about the lie that Blade has told."  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

janemba the second

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:48 pm
olympus walked into Guru`s Tower and said `Master Guru what is my assignment your highness.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:09 pm
Violin ascended into the tower. He bowed and then looked up. "Elder Guru, sir, I am here to recieve my mission." Violin said standing straight, clenching his fist.  

Dead Account 8893

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:47 pm
Guru looked to Violin, cleared his throat and replied, "For you, child, go to Planet Vegetasai and seek the one known as Trunks. Trunks is supposed to be the King of all the Saiyan race and he needs a companion to be certain that a repeat of days of old does not happen.

The boy is young and unsure of what is to be expected. And yet, I detect that a war is about to unfold for that planet. Servants of the Arcossian Warlord Frieza have made their way back to Vegetasai to see to it that Frieza's work continues.

You must not let this happen, my child. I shall grant you the power to make wishes come true, but only for the one known as Trunks will these wishes happen.

If you should seek aid in your quest, release this metallic ball into the air. The ball will float back here and one of our Namekian ladies will be there by your side in a heartbeat.

Now, take care Violin, and may Porunga's spirit be forever in your heart."

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:01 pm
Violin's expression did not change at all. He bowed and said, "As you wish sir, I shall not fail you." Violin bowed once more and descended out of Guru's sight. He touched his feet to the floor took a deep breathe and set off on his journey.  

Dead Account 8893

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:06 pm
As Violin disappeared and headed off world, Guru sighed, "Let us hope you succeed my child for the sake of the universe."  
Planet Namek - where the Dragonballs originate

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games