Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Subbed Anime Discussion - For those who have seen the newest subtitled episodes.
Hoah geez, I haven't seen the new Kabuto developments.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reprieve
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 2:38 pm
SPOILERS of course.

I happened to fall upon this image of the anime involving Kabuto.

http://www.animegalleries.net/albums/Naruto/kabuto/naruto_kabuto0057.jpg

I'm recent with the manga but not the anime, and apparently this was not in the manga. So... Would someone be so kind as to explain what happened?

In the manga after Sasori's clue to his spy, I realized that Kabuto probably had some puppeteer traits up his sleeve. Especially with using the dead bodies in his confrontation with Kakashi.

But then again, in the picture, Kabuto holds a very strong resemblance to Orochimaru...

So if someone could explain to me what happend please, I'd love to discuss. ^_^

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 8:28 am
oh what happened there...wasnt quite kabuto...it was someone from the fuuma clan, named kagemaru (i think) who was ressurected by orochimaru to kill naruto, sakura, and jiraiya...because he had almost died fighting them previously, but what is exactly happening is that "kabuto" is using chakra strings to connect naruto's heart with his (actually kagemaru is a girl...) and then he (she) would crush her heart, killing naruto at the same time...yeah... ninja  

squalltheknight

Reprieve
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 7:09 pm
squalltheknight
oh what happened there...wasnt quite kabuto...it was someone from the fuuma clan, named kagemaru (i think) who was ressurected by orochimaru to kill naruto, sakura, and jiraiya...because he had almost died fighting them previously, but what is exactly happening is that "kabuto" is using chakra strings to connect naruto's heart with his (actually kagemaru is a girl...) and then he (she) would crush her heart, killing naruto at the same time...yeah... ninja
Thanks for the explanation! ^_^

Thank goodness that wasn't really Kabuto. I got kinda worried that he'd lose his mysterious nerdyness, lol. whee

But yea, I need to order the newer episodes. That or get a computer that can handle the downloads. xp

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 5:50 am
Reprieve
squalltheknight
Thanks for the explanation! ^_^

Thank goodness that wasn't really Kabuto. I got kinda worried that he'd lose his mysterious nerdyness, lol. whee

But yea, I need to order the newer episodes. That or get a computer that can handle the downloads. xp
np...talking about naruto is always a pleasure for me...and...i doubt kabuto will ever die soon...hes a little to weird to die...lol... and i used to have some trouble with downloading the eps...but then i found out it was the site i was using...lol...which was narutochaos...but narutomania has very good speeds..and the sessions usually dont "time out"  

squalltheknight

Subbed Anime Discussion - For those who have seen the newest subtitled episodes.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games