Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~~Out of Character~~~~~~~~~~~>
Important, read now! (Guild contest, Example on 2nd post) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 11:29 am
Hello Guildies.
There are going to be a few changes to the guild
Since I want to Improve, Grow, have a fun filled guild, I'm going to be Hiring an artist, Unless someone Here has Photoshop and knows how to use it. to make use a a new Front page and a new Banner to go with the front page.
I'm going to ve adding more information to them all.

I'm also going to be making a Mule Character Vice captain.
Probably going to be named Vice Capt. WotW, or something like that.
He's going to be used has a guild bank, and for newsletters.
For the active members of course, Any guild donation should be Sent to this new Character for Obvious reason. The current guild bank, since we can't use it will Just sit there. Collecting dust. Until we need a new subforum, or gaia Decides to add more to the guilds.

The New Guild Mule Is ofcourse going to need a look, So I'm starting now a small Avatar contest for the mule.
It cannot cost more then 10k. (Unless you guys wanna chip in to help with the expenses, or Donate some items to it. But keep in Mind, This character is only going to be used for the guild, thread making announcement, newsletter and has a bank for guild money AND guild events. (giveaways and whatnot) So I will not be accepting huge donation or valuable Item.

So here are the contest rules. Just to be an a** I'm not going to write em in point form but rather in paragraph.
Ahaha fear me!

Anyhow, The first rule is simple, I said it above already. It has to be a cheapish avatar, But it also has to say where friendly, yet Sophisticated. Maybe have it look like a wolf? but that would be kind of hard at a low price so, do what you can, Just remember, When you post the avatar, I want the Overall price, and the Items required, It can be male or Female, I'm giving youguys plenty of freedom... Other then the cheap thing. The less Monthly collectible or cash shop Items has Possible. I'm not made out of money...
-Laughs-

Rule two, Umm... something.

Rule three, there is a prize! Its not much.... 1k, Maybe 2. or 3. But there IS going to be a prize, For the Highest for the best looking avatar.

Rule JAPAN FOUR! -Coughs- Umm, One entry per person, To motivate you guys to work extra hard. I should have stated this above but out of all the entries I'm only going to be putting 3-5 of them up, Depending how many entries there are.

Rule Five, I want you guys to have fun most of all, and Discuss each others chosen avatar Honestly here, So I can see what people think, so I can choose the Finalist More accuratly.

I want you guys to keep in mind. I'm not going to make the account Until I know for sure if its going to be a guy or a girl.
to save myself some money and time.

Edit: Okay so maybe I'll limit it to 2 avatars each. to give you guys a chance to make both a male and female one.

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 11:29 am
You Ideas where all great, But This is more on the lines of what I was looking for, Simplicity.
This won't be used on the contest.
Just wanted to show an Example of what I wanted.

User Image
Total Value: 12,812 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
Were Tail
Leather Collar with Cross
Tan Rough Walking Shoe
novaFlare Pants
Outlaw Biker Shirt - Ashe

Ps, Everybody is more then welcome to remake.

Slighter
Captain

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 11:32 am
-Sits alone-
Ah So lonely....

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 2:49 pm
Don't be so down!

I am a good artist, I don't have photoshop but I have GIMP which is in my opinon better. Also Zyth is a good one too, ((she mah friend.. lolz))

LilSnowBird

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 2:52 pm
Yay, company.
And Can you guys do something like my frontpage?

think you can link the website to GIMP for me I'd like to check it out aswell.

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 2:54 pm
GIMP is free!! But really hard to get used too.

gimp.org

Easy.

Sure I can do some thing like that! Do you have some wolf picture that you want?

LilSnowBird

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 2:57 pm
Well I'll check it out then.
Who knows.
I've been looking for a free program like this.
And Not yet.
I'm going to wait to make a new homepage.
I wanna do a "Bam!"
Which technically means taking a full night/day and revamping the guild. to help bring in new roleplayers.
You going to join the contest?

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 3:01 pm
I don't know, maybe maybe not. I don't have much gold, and I am saving up to donate! 8D

LilSnowBird

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 3:09 pm
Doesn't require gold.
Its free, and I give money to the winner.
Just follow the rules and get Tekteking.

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 3:11 pm
Yeah but I don't where I could do such a thing. I can't do it on gaia I know that much.

LilSnowBird

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 3:12 pm
tektek.org
I'm surprised you haven't heard of it.

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 3:16 pm
lolz, just one of the back room rpers.

LilSnowBird

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 3:19 pm
xD
I see.
Well Have fun Exploring it.

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 2:06 pm
Ok I got the piture done, (the first part). It is can come in 3 colors, normal (without color editing), tan, and blue. I can show you them all.

Blue - http://kathiaflame.deviantart.com/art/Banner-Entry-3-out-of-4-122310706

Tanish- http://kathiaflame.deviantart.com/art/Banner-Entry-2-out-of-4-122310168

Normal - http://kathiaflame.deviantart.com/art/Banner-For-Guild-On-Gaia-1-4-122309721

Also take a look at the other pics too!

**Most of the Credit goes to Zyth is life!! I only found the pictures she did everything else!! This is her DA Account!!**

LilSnowBird

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 2:45 am
Opinions anybody, can't judge these on my own.

</~~~~~~~~~~~Out of Character~~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff