Reply Adult Furries Guild
Trying to find something

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wolves Arucard

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 11:21 pm
An odd few years ago I believe I had a commission done by someone around here. I've spent the better part of the day hunting through two old computers and searching most of the other image hosting sites I could think of. The only place I believe it to be under my name is in a banned photobucket account. Either way, the drawing was a digital media of a white canine sitting on a motorcycle, if I remember a Kawasaki crotch rocket. The canine had no clothing and though nude was not mature. I dont really know if this is going to work but if anyone has any idea about the picture please tell me and, as I'm no longer running around on Gaia i have about 2300 gold as a reward for anyone that has it or can link it or something.  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 4:45 am
Have you tried Fchan? Coming out of no where and asking that in this guild, even if your a member, I would like to help you but I am new here, and others...Check Fchan.  

Isaol-the-wolf

Wolves Arucard

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 6:13 pm
Isaol-the-wolf
Have you tried Fchan? Coming out of no where and asking that in this guild, even if your a member, I would like to help you but I am new here, and others...Check Fchan.

I already tried, this is pretty much a last ditch effort, somehow hoping that the person who did it is still around and notices.  
Adult Furries Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games