Dream, with some gun pron Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OberFeldwebel

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 7:05 am
Ok, somewhat odd, kind of.

Anyway, this one guy and I was up on a roof top for some reason when someone runs up the stairs and fires a shot, I pull, which I believe is a SIG 226 and put two slugs in his chest causing him to fall backwards over the roof top into the alley.

Making our escape, albeit stupidly would have been better to jump to another building, we ran down the stairs and of course, encountered more people.

So yes a firefight ensued, after a while of fighting and no other details on what weapons, ours ceased to function, I was thinking reload but still I think my mind was screwing with me a bit, they seemed to bang but nothing happened.

I got shot in the hip and went around a pallet and suddenly a baddy went around the other side with his gun drawn, I grabbed the barrel of his gun and stupidly put my thumb over the muzzle, I quickly realised that, moved it and punched him in the jaw with my other hand, I cracked him on the skull with the grips on the revolver he went down like a sack of potatoes, which when I got a look the revolver it seemed to be a Colt Python with around a 6" barrel, dark blue finish and wood handles, and they didn't break. Coolness!

I turned behind cocking the hammer, I saw the guy who shot me, I took bead on his head, pulled the trigger and I woke up.  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 12:34 pm
Man, i havent had a dream that vivid in a long time XD

But yes, i too have had dreams where i will obviously be firing my weapon, but would have no effect on my target, which is really scary when that tartget is some hostile person trying to kill you in your sleep.  

Anima_Raptor

Barru

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 11:23 am
Anima_Raptor
Man, i havent had a dream that vivid in a long time XD

But yes, i too have had dreams where i will obviously be firing my weapon, but would have no effect on my target, which is really scary when that tartget is some hostile person trying to kill you in your sleep.

It happened to me before with zombies.
D:  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 12:14 pm
The first gun dream I had was the Lincoln assassination through Booth's eyes. I saw myself put a derringer to the back of his head and shoot. It's weird because this was before I knew anything of guns or who Lincoln was or anything. I was only like 5. sweatdrop Memories of a past life experience? D:  

Desert_Fox_Rommel

The Drildo

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 1:31 pm
Desert_Fox_Rommel
The first gun dream I had was the Lincoln assassination through Booth's eyes. I saw myself put a derringer to the back of his head and shoot. It's weird because this was before I knew anything of guns or who Lincoln was or anything. I was only like 5. sweatdrop Memories of a past life experience? D:

I had a dream somewhat like that, except I shot JFK.  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 5:14 pm
That Super Scot
Desert_Fox_Rommel

I had a dream somewhat like that, except I shot JFK.
So did I, except I shot [MESSAGE REDACTED].  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

Thdark

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 11:51 pm
OberFeldwebel
I pull, which I believe is a SIG 226 and put two slugs in his chest
I don't follow.

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 12:11 am
Closest I remember is dreaming that society was on the verge of collapse.
I went into this gun store because I had just deposited my check and I wanted to buy an 870, but they didn't take card, so I had to find an ATM.
You know there's something wrong when you have to find an ATM in your DREAMS

The Iron Sponge

Barru

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 5:59 am
Thdark
OberFeldwebel
I pull, which I believe is a SIG 226 and put two slugs in his chest
I don't follow.

Fine, bullets then.

:/

I had another dream before, that I really wish was real.

It was roughly after 1945 and I found a bunker.
Full of...
GERMAN WEAPONS!
And some Russian guns too, most likely captured.

I picked up two StGs and two MP40s with two mag pouches, that's when I woke up. sad  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 7:14 am
Speaking of Dreams. My sister apparently has zombie SHTF moment dreams and apparently I am always the go to guy. xd  

Desert_Fox_Rommel

OberFeldwebel

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 12:28 pm
Desert_Fox_Rommel
Speaking of Dreams. My sister apparently has zombie SHTF moment dreams and apparently I am always the go to guy. xd

I wonder why.
wink

My one zombie dream, the one where I was running up stairs, I got saved by Mark Harmon.

Which, in the dream he was the character he played from NCIS.  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 1:44 pm
The Iron Sponge
I went into this gun store because I had just deposited my check and I wanted to buy an 870, but they didn't take card, so I had to find an ATM.

I ******** hate it when your dream goes logical, and its usually against you.

Ive had multiple dreams where im about to get lucky/score/hook-up with a chick, and either dad walks in, i say something stupid or she gets hit by a car... my dreams suck >___<  

Anima_Raptor

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 4:19 pm
Anima_Raptor
The Iron Sponge

Ive had multiple dreams where im about to get lucky/score/hook-up with a chick, and either dad walks in, i say something stupid or she gets hit by a car... my dreams suck >___<
I remember this one guy who always wanted to have a dream of himself in a sexy naked Jessica Alba/Jessica Biel sandwich. So one night, after five years or so of trying, he finally has a dream with both the Jessicas in it... and in this dream, he's beating off to them. It was hilarious the way he told it.  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 5:38 am
Fresnel
Anima_Raptor
The Iron Sponge

I remember this one guy who always wanted to have a dream of himself in a sexy naked Jessica Alba/Jessica Biel sandwich. So one night, after five years or so of trying, he finally has a dream with both the Jessicas in it... and in this dream, he's beating off to them. It was hilarious the way he told it.

Yeah, in dreams like that I always woke up before the end.
stare

I had another dream featuring guns.

In the dream I was playing a game, but I was part of the game. It was me walking around, moving around.

I was a Sniper, not sure what type of rifle, it was covered in rags/cloth.
I was proned behind and right of our bunker in a patch of bushes, I spotted their sniper, must have been a noob because he was running around, when he stopped I put one in his head. The reticle looked like a 3 post one. I'm thinking it's about WWII or so. Honestly, how many scopes still have a 3 post?

The rest of their team ran in a position blocked from view by the bunker, but the teammates were took care of them.

Match ended.

New game, we're on the assault.

I was a different class this time, Support.
I started out as a sniper but then someone handed me a BAR.
Moving in to attack their bunker I came up to a hill, I went to prone and scanned over the place with a periscope, looked a bit like the periscope on the MG42 tripod. I spotted one person running back but what I was really concerned with was machinegun nests or, if I can see them, snipers.

Anyway, seeing nothing other than the runner I got ready to sprint down the hill.
I gathered my courage and bolted down the hill and stopped at the next embankment.
I rounded the embankment from the right and spotted quite possibly the runner. I shot him knocking him out and continued forward. Suddenly someone rounds the corner and I spot a rather obvious metal tank on their back.

Yes, it was a flamethrower. I ran backwards and tried to shoot him, no such luck, shots missed and ran out on that mag. No time to reload, he shot a burst and almost hit me, I pulled my sidearm, shot 3 or 4 rounds and I was hit by a burst, flames enveloped my vision.

Then I woke up. :/  

OberFeldwebel

Desert_Fox_Rommel

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 6:24 am
OberFeldwebel
Desert_Fox_Rommel

I wonder why.
wink

My one zombie dream, the one where I was running up stairs, I got saved by Mark Harmon.

Which, in the dream he was the character he played from NCIS.
Her SHTF plan is first to drive an hour from the small town we live in to one of the biggest cities in the state. She then plans to hide out in Costco. It's one hell of a tasty idiot plan if I ever heard one.  
Gaia Gun Enthusiasts

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff